Hubpages Has earned alot because of all you hubbers.

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 73 discussions (149 posts)
  1. 20gsxr05 profile image61
    20gsxr05posted 14 years ago

What is there main goal in createing this website.Is it for all of us to spread the hub love so they can profit,or is it for the people that are trying to get ahead.

1. starme77 profile image77
      starme77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, it seems a little of both, I mean the founder of hubpages most likley isn't just some bored dude who wanted to make a website for the heck of it , with nothing to gain, and for us hubbers , we getta do a little capitalizen too smile

2. mistywild profile image59
      mistywildposted 14 years agoin reply to this

are you a hubber? Me thinks the title should be .... from all us hubbers.... not all you hubbers lol lol

1. AEvans profile image72
        AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He is new be kind all of us make error. smile

1. Misha profile image64
          Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I bet this is not the first error of him here. Trend anybody? wink

Misha he is actually a very nice young man who is learning HP and I did recommend to him that you were one of the best. smile

3. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why did you join? What is your purpose for being here?

And don't you think that there are people here for the same reason too?

The community is diversified with talented writers, freelance and professional authors, along with quite a few of Us(amateurs).

I see no reasoning behind the Topic you open and your related opening piece. Every answer you would receive would be planned out in detail, before given, either lie or truth, for which you could never be sure of in the first place?

Secondly, to me- this seems like a 'calling out' of sorts, like you are trying to stir up trouble or something, which is what I gathered from the Topic Heading.

Of course, HubPages makes alot, but they do help create solid traffic and has an excellent platform for writers of sorts.

On that note....I hope you find what you're looking for here at HubPages. You might even like it? Who knows.

4. Sue Adams profile image93
      Sue Adamsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes
      and
      yes.

5. Bovine Currency profile image61
      Bovine Currencyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am almost certain that hubpages is a purely benevolent society and all profits are distributed to charities worldwide.  'Almost certain' but then again, I have gone through my fair share of psychiatrists.  I have some good numbers if you are in need?

6. Marisa Wright profile image85
      Marisa Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

HubPages is a business, so of course the owners founded it to make money.  However, they share the profit fairly generously, considering the platform they provide us for free - so it's a win-win situation for all of us.

7. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

well.. whats wrong with capitalism?  Marx advocated communism but neglected to take account of human behaviour.  The natural conclusion of which is greed.  We live, therefore, in a capitalist society.

Look, Im not disillused with the facts of life.  This is the nature of the beast.. you either like it or lump it.  Hubpages makes money out of me because they have the know how.  I dont have the know how, so I give a bit to them and they reward me.  This is the nature of fair exchange.

What you do have to consider is that you have had the opportunity to air this view of yours... this is the joy of freedom of speech.  If you lived in a communist state, your thread would have been edited and deleted.

Im happy for hubpages to have success... I am part of that.

2. thisisoli profile image77
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

I have earned a lot from Hubpages, all works out in the end my friend!

3. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Envy is a very damaging emotion.

1. frogdropping profile image76
      frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely.

Happy holidays Misha smile

1. Misha profile image64

Happy holidays Froggy! smile

I wish I could kiss you smile

1. frogdropping profile image76
          frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I get a million kisses but thankyou. I'm kissed to death and thankful for it smile

I think you need an office party and some mistletoe. Or at least a space behind the photo-copier tongue

1. Misha profile image64

I just bought a new copier. It is soooo nice. And has some space behind wink

2. profile image0
            shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

well maybe if you were the frog and not the dropping, then you might become the handsome prince (thats if you are a boy!) x - another kiss for the poo of the frog xxx lol

1. Cagsil profile image71

lol lol lol

2. lrohner profile image68
      lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Misha? Is that really you? Very happy to see you.

1. Misha profile image64

Yeah Lisa, it's me. Happy to see you again, too smile

3. Karina S. profile image59
      Karina S.posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are right Misha!

4. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

perfectly put, thanks big_smile

1. Misha profile image64

I thought some people need to know this, cause they obviously don't tongue

1. yoshi97 profile image56
          yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have always envied you Misha for your dashing looks and your charming wit ... There, I said it, and now I feel better. smile

4. Rayalternately profile image60
    Rayalternatelyposted 14 years ago

so has the taxman, get over it! tongue

5. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Oh thank you Julianna, I might have missed quite a lot, I just saw another thread where he was quite unpleasant. And that's all the impression I have of him to date. smile

He was unpleasant because there were some that were going after him and just like a baby fawn in the middle of the woods there wasn't anyone there to protect him so he became defensive. He is a pretty smart cookie and he just wants to learn about HP once you get to know him he is a nice young man. smile

1. Misha profile image64

Taking your word on it Julianna smile

He is and I have taken him under my wing so he will be fine. smile

2. darkside profile image58
        darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually, he started a spammy post and it was pointed out what the rules were and it went downhill from there.

He's acted like a smacked spoilt child ever since.

Darkside this is why I admire you I know you as well must be a father he is young and he respects you , he will eventually listen just be patient. smile

2. 20gsxr05 profile image61
          20gsxr05posted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is what you wrote when you first came in this forum.seems to me i am the victim

1. darkside profile image58

Lets have a look at the entirety of that post and who I was replying to...

And the fact of the matter is, that's how it started. From there you made a scene in another thread which looked as if you were fueled by jealousy because your name wasn't mentioned in the same breath as Sunforged, Relache and others. I do believe you had to mock me for being in that list without prompting.

Now you've made a thread titled "Hubpages Has earned alot because of all you hubbers" and you wonder why there's a 'them versus me' mentality.

You're trying really hard to be an 'expert' or a 'guru' but you've failed to realise that the ones that people respect are those that are themselves and contribute to the community, rather than pissing on it.

6. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

we can benefit bothways, hey 20gsxr05, it is difficult to spell your name, can you change that, where did you get that?

7. mistyhorizon2003 profile image87
    mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years ago

I like to think of it as a symbiotic relationship, where each party benefits the other.

8. 20gsxr05 profile image61

I must say this is the reason why i am starting to love hubpages.There is so much hub love here (especially for me)

Well that is a terrifc thing smile

9. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I was nice to 20! I remember how it was being the new kid on the block.

10. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Thanks Ae and habee My name is a motorcycle that i ride a 2005 suzuki gsxr but i can change it if you all are haveing a hard time typing it.I dont want you to get carpal tunnel lol

11. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

LOL! I already have it in both hands - severe level 4. I could really write lots of hubs if my hands would cooperate.

12. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Glad to see the DARKSIDE of things.I strive everyday to be as good as you and i know on my best day with me on top of the world (living it up) i could never be like you darkside Keep up the good work PAL big ups

Start small. Like being a mature participant in an online community.

1. drej2522 profile image67
        drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

damnit! you have to be mature? smile

13. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Thanks for the advice Darkside i will keep that in mind.I am acting like a child maybe this hubpages thing aint for me.I am sure you are wishing that i leave.So if that is the case just let me know so you can gain the upmost respect for running off a newbie

Instead of playing the victim, participate in a mature manner.

14. Bovine Currency profile image61
    Bovine Currencyposted 14 years ago

Nothing worth having comes without hard work.

Ownership is a myth.

99.99% of everything is nothing...

MMMoooOOoOo

15. Bovine Currency profile image61
    Bovine Currencyposted 14 years ago

Just take it easy smile

Take what you need and forget the rest.  Hubpages can help you but try not to let people get to you.  The forums are can be heated.

You'll be fine,

Keep it up smile

16. 20gsxr05 profile image61

I see you have your side kick with you.So what is tag team on the little guy.I have been nothing but nice to you darkside but i most warn you my patience is getting thin

1. Bovine Currency profile image61
      Bovine Currencyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Please for your own good, don't fight these people.  Just remember why you are here.  Look after number one! cool

17. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

We should be able to fight whoever we please !!!!

1. profile image59
      logic,commonsenseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How do you feel about wrestling? smile

18. 20gsxr05 profile image61

i am not playing anything if you look over the whole forum you can clearly see that you had to get your hubpage mafia on me and try to assassinate my character and you call me childish lol

Sshhhhhhh :)remember oh young one , listen, just listen. smile

19. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Ok i am listening i hope i can hear it

God whispers when the World is loud. smile

20. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Yes he did but darkside isn't god and it is nice to know how everyone feels about me like i am the bad guy here.To Every hubber if i slap you in your face would you turn the other cheek honestly i don't think so well that is what started all this and you all are just feeding on the controversial issue and chooseing his side because he comes in numbers(fellow hubber)Futher more i think it is sad that you would do anyone like they all describe "i was new once" BS like it is a gang intiation or something

Who said Darkside was God? After reviewing this thread I have found that there are a few that are on your side. Ex: Bovine Currency, Sue Adams, Habee, Me, Misha, none of us think you are the bad guy here. In these threads there are ones that will like you and there will be ones that will not, all of us have them but somewhere we manage to all get along. Many of us are here and defending you and now you are slapping our cheeks, when you are new it can be tough and merely takes a little time to fit in you were doing fine so don't backslide now. smile

By the way the saying " God Whispers When The World is Loud" is a saying when we are going through tough times so you read a little to deeply into the comment. smile

21. 20gsxr05 profile image61

yeah maybe your right as always maybe i need to take a deep breathe and forget all that madness and focus on helping people get revenue

Now that is a good idea and share your insight and expertise. smile

22. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Thank you AEvans you are one in a million

And so are so many others that are looking to you for your guidance and expertise in what you do take the time to write , reflect on what you are learning and listen to the ones who are trying to guide you, trust me when I say you will be grateful because you are going to learn something from everyone you come across on HP. There are many on here who will teach you just listen and let them and 6 months from now you will be teaching and guiding others too! smile

23. 20gsxr05 profile image61

i am going to trust you on this darkside character and i hopw will can make mins but there are something that he is doing is just plain out wrong and(it) knows it to.

Darkside will come across as brash but he truly knows his business and I believe to he is also a dad and he can have a very warm heart. smile Believe me I am certain that I drive him nuts because of my kindness and he can drive me nuts because of how brash he can be, but I truly appreciate him for the character that he is.smile

24. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

20gsxr05, you're a Hubber like the rest of us are.    It might be nicer for you to see yourself as a member of the group of Hubbers, rather than to seem to see yourself as an outsider who addresses other Hubbers as "you Hubbers".   smile  This is not a criticism at all - just trying to encourage you to feel like you're part of the group.   smile

25. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Thank you lisa nice people on here make me feel like a hubber and other treat me like an outsider.I am just weighing the odds if the bad out weigh the good tell me will you stayknowing that it want get any better Because others can't speak up for themselves.There are not going to take my lunch money lol

1. Lisa HW profile image62
      Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You should hang in, write your Hubs, and give yourself some time to start seeing some earnings.  I've never really seen any "bad" on here.  The worst thing can be that people don't earn much as soon as they'd like to.  It's a nice community, and there's lot of help for anyone new.  Once in a while someone misinterprets something someone else said, but it's no big deal.  Anyway, enjoy making some Hubs and keep some of the good tips people offer in mind.   HubPages is just a nice site, and a lot of Hubbers are pretty happy with it and earning.  I think if people have treated you like an outsider it's, as Nelle mentioned, that some of your threads/remarks come across as "cynical" and as if you don't think much about, or trust, HubPages. People on here generally think a lot of the site and are happy here, so some cynical threads/remarks don't sit all that well with a lot of people.  smile.  This is a pretty supportive community, so it's kind of odd to run into someone who seems to feel so free to imply negative things about HubPages.   In answer to your question about whether I'd stay, I'd say I'm glad I stayed even when I was new and it didn't look like I'd be getting much in terms of earning, traffic, or "followers".  Most people who have been here for a while want newer people to know it's worth hanging in.  Other than that, each person has to do what's right him, and every Hubber has to figure out how to make the site work for him.  smile

26. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

So 20gsxr05 you start a controversial topic full of implication, with your title, and then you play the victim. Sorry AEvans after that it's too late for him to play the sweet newbie and "just listen." I for one, would like him to explain his cynical title and why he felt the need to start the topic.

The same way others create titles to get the mass going it is up to us to react positively, negatively or remain unbiased. smile

1. Cagsil profile image71

Well AEvans, you are right about one thing- the reaction is going to be positive, negative and some even unbiased.

Your statement- Hence, pointed out all possibilities. So, of course you're going to be right. But, the "intention" is clear. He seems like a 'child' because he purposely twists what people say, to make them look like they said or did something wrong.

If he is immature and can not deal with criticism, then he should not put himself in the spotlight. It would only make sense. He shouldn't be out to intentionally argue or dismay the community, by passing along hatred. His title assumes separation, before any conversation begins. And, Yes - I've read the actions and reactions of many. I'm not saying things can not change, because as we all know, life is always changing.

But, from what I can tell, you've got your hands full and I wish you the best of luck. big_smile

27. sunforged profile image75
    sunforgedposted 14 years ago

Im patient...but your forum topics that create controversy, do so without adding value, this thread is garbage...really true nonsense, your asking if someone created a website w/o a return for their involvement

feel free to share link to any website you have created that adds value to anybody!...I mean it anybody!

This thread is exactly what I dislike about the forum system here  at hubpages..at most, we would have gave you neg rep , told you that this thread was idiotic and said never be this foolish again or the community would remove your ability to interact with us.

Please explain how your thread is not absolutely without merit..I feel as if our time is wasted just by seeing your name next to a thread topic..( i edited the rest because it personally attacked you)

28. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I think the topic's title could be taken several different ways.

29. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

Well then he can learn the same lesson that others have. Start a cyncial and confrontational topic - expect controversy. Come and play nice, maybe make some friends. But after a few of his performances, I've written him off.

30. 20gsxr05 profile image61

i am not playing the victim.I have seen alot here on hubpages and read a lot of dum forums and i have never seen anyone get the treatment as i am.Ihave seen people that just started and get more respect then i do.Why is that i am not a victim to anything that i stand up to the ones who lash out at me first is the victim in the long run.As far as this forum you took it the wrong way i am from the south so my ebonics and country accent tends to come out.you all you hubbers is the same as saying "hubbers and i" i am not proper i don't hold my finger out when i drink tea so some things you just have to over look

31. profile image0
    baconmidgetposted 14 years ago

yeah i don't care for his attitude either

32. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

20, how old are you, if you don't mind my asking?

33. cindyvine profile image66
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

My goodness, there is always some kind of a forum thing going on.  Hubbers come and go, but this is one thing that always remains constant, a hubber who feels they are being picked on, or who wants to instigate something or makes provocative comments.  You can be away from Hubpages for a while and come back and find something going on in the forum, and then people say nasty things, make asinine comments, goodness gracious golly gosh.  Where is the love?

Well I am still here and I love your new Avatar! Giraffes are one of my favorites! ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::big_smile

34. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

20 reminds me a lot of some students I've had.

1. Jeffrey Neal profile image68
      Jeffrey Nealposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

This is the second thread in as many weeks where I've seen him stirring it up.  Nothing wrong with that by itself, but if you can dish it you have to be prepared to take it.

Luv your dogs, habee! big_smile

35. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Finially someone see it the way i do. all in all (you all love) controversial issue it shows so hubpages thank you for making them money

36. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Thanks, Jeffrey! Ruv rours, roo! I've had labs - great dogs!

37. cindyvine profile image66
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

You have to visit Tanzania then, AE, giraffes are common here!

38. 20gsxr05 profile image61

oh i guess darkside has nothing to do with it.Gotcha man i wish i was him (just to say a few words to a newbie and get him all rawled up so the whole hubber mafia can eat him alive)You don't see darkside in here because he got what he wanted and he  is gone and that is how it has been since i started writeing in here.So if YOU ALL are brain washed by him then i feel so sorry for you and i will pray for you to

1. Jeffrey Neal profile image68
      Jeffrey Nealposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This is a choice.  You CHOOSE to get riled up and retaliate.  If you choose to do so, don't cry when someone bigger comes along and kicks sand in your face.

And I'm not pickin' on you.  Trying to help.  I've been around a lot of forums and HubPages is really no different.

I've avoided posting in here because I didn't want you to have another emotional break down.

But now this is the second time you've directly insulted the intelligence of my fellow hubbers. Each of these people are capable of individual thought and when they offer advice and you take it the wrong way, it's not due to a hive mind or some hubpages 'mafia'.

Really? Here's you playing the victim:

39. 20gsxr05 profile image61

i am still here i fear no man but god i'd rather die on my feat then live on my knees. you can kick sand in my face but don't run when you do it

40. Jeffrey Neal profile image68
    Jeffrey Nealposted 14 years ago

Good luck to you.

41. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

20, please chill. Some of us are honestly trying to help you. I know how it feels to be a newbie here - heck, I still feel like a newbie sometimes! And to be honest, I didn't always feel welcomed at first by everyone, either. But that's just life. You and I are both Southerners and are used to people acting a certain way, but this is a big ol' world. And c'mon, if you're totally honest with yourself, you'll admit that your attitude has been less than great at times. You can be successful here with some hard work. I'm no HP expert, but I am an experienced writer. There's still a lot I need to learn about HP, and I sure as heck am not too proud to ask! In fact, I emailed Jeffrey Neal just the other day to ask him for some help/advice.

If this topic was meant as a stab at HP, you'll find many hubbers quick to defend the site. If that's not how you meant it, then explain what you did mean.

Don't alienate people who can help you, 20! Stay here, write some good hubs, and become part of the group. No, you won't wind up being "friends" with all the hubbers, just as you wouldn't at a job site. But you will make friends and find mentors - with the right attitude.

42. 20gsxr05 profile image61

My hands is off it now This is a waste of energy and time.Hubpage mafia is a joke nothing but a bunch of internet thugs

It's like you want to be friends, but you can't help lashing out and name calling.

43. wyanjen profile image69
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

20, chill out my friend.
    Take a step back, get a feel for the site and the writers here.
    Darkside has helped me more than any other here, he is a sensible guy.

You are building your reputation on a forum instead of through your work. Shooting your self in the foot.
    Relax smile and good luck with your hubs

44. 20gsxr05 profile image61

You will get deny don't hold your breathe darkside i would rather be friends with a rock than you

45. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

20 Something.... You act like a Troll with a speech impediment! lol

Why not run along, take your medication and practice doing something that requires intelligence like: using your bottom lip as a bathing cap. hmm

46. 20gsxr05 profile image61

practice what you preach partner.I can't help it that your internet thugs like your display of thug intiation were you punch prople through your rj-45 cord but frankly you don't amuse me.i have tried to big the bigger man and walk off something that i rarely do but now it goes to show you when you speak about someone everybody follows which pisses me off the most.Your actions was uncall for your not a teacher and you don't have a degree in it.So from now on keep your comments to yourself about me partner

Which actions were uncalled for? And take a good hard look at yourself and apply it to the way you behave in this forum when it comes to things that are uncalled for.

I don't have a teaching degree, but the qualifications are for training, which I do very well.

I am a bit concerned about being called your partner though. Whether you mean business or pleasure, it's not something that appeals to me.

So it's a jealousy thing then? But let me remind you, again, people here draw their own conclusions, make their own judgments and offer their own advice. It just so happens that a lot of people disagree with what you say and especially how you say it. And unfortunately you continue to prove publicly that you don't wish to learn.

3. Pearldiver profile image68
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I Rest My Case!
      Poor Boy... Delusionary at the age of 20 Something!
      You Have no partner or peer here!
      I do agree that you don't need help or advice on how to act better....
      By your own admission, you are intentionally being an obnoxious diddle, in attempting to 'big the bigger man'...
      Were you shortchanged in the member department?  Get a Life Boy!
      You show by your own incontinence that you are happy to be a WuckFit! lol

47. 20gsxr05 profile image61

I guess this is the internet drive by you all are very funny

48. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Your a joke!!!!! that is your opinion about your training My opinion is that you was picked on in high school and they only way you can gain your rep back is here nerds don't have a social life.That explains your high intelligent skills in writeing that is about all you can do.Like i said beforeyou got trophy for wining the spelling bee

And what happened to you in high school that explains about the way you're behaving now?

49. 20gsxr05 profile image61

Not from you dark vader

50. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

20, did you read my email?

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)