jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

For you personally, how many hubs would you like to publish a month?

1. BeyondGS profile image85
    BeyondGSposted 3 years ago

For you personally, how many hubs would you like to publish a month?

I personally have made it a goal to try and publish 2-3 a month from here on out. I want to make sure they're good, but having this goal is a good motivation to stay on track. Anyone else have goals for a month, or even a few months at a time?

2. Lowdown0 profile image83
    Lowdown0posted 3 years ago

I think 20 Hubs would be the number for me, this would add up to a good amount after awhile and wouldn't take away from my blog time.

At least 8 though, which is 2 a week.

BeyondGSposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That is a good goal. I hope to be up to 30 but for me I like setting a monthly goal to help myself from being discouraged. It's always good to have more than one goal to try and attain.

3. Veroniquebee profile image77
    Veroniquebeeposted 3 years ago

I would like to take this like NaNoWriMo, and write 30 hubs in 30 days. But the problem is that while NaNoWriMo can be about absolutely everything, and it's mostly about the wordcount instead of the level of writing, here it's mostly about quality of the writing and not about the wordcount.

But one month, I will supply myself with enough Coca-Cola to get on permanent sugarhigh, and conquer the number. If I could do NaNoWriMo, I bet I could do this, too.

BeyondGSposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Very true. I realized that I meant I'd like to get up to 30 Hubs total, and go from there. But in order to do that I'd like to do 2-3 a month to make sure I can reach that goal. The most important thing overall is to have good written hubs though.

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image83
    LoisRyan13903posted 3 years ago

I would like to do 30 a month.  I did that once but then got burned out and didn't write anything for a while.  I guess if I didn't have a job I would do that.  But maybe not with just hub pages.  I like to write fiction as well but it tends to not do well on HP and other writing sites.

working