jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Help to find Funny Religous Hubs

1. Lissie profile image82
    Lissieposted 10 years ago

Hi - Im busy writing hubs on today's HubLove theme of religion - I thought  I was smart by being able to write a hub on the classic movie Life of Brian which is all to do with satire and religion.  I was then delighted to discover that both Inspirepub and Peter Lopez had managed to write funny religious hubs too.  I can't seem to find them by searching - so if anyone knows of some other hubs that combine the 2 concepts please leave me a comment and I'll include them on the list!  HUBPages has way too many very very serious hubs about religion  I want to lighten it all up! Life is too serious to take seriously!

1. Peter M. Lopez profile image86
      Peter M. Lopezposted 10 years agoin reply to this

You've come to the right place.  These weren't for the contest, but they meet your requirements.

2. helpdeskian profile image51
    helpdeskianposted 10 years ago

I hope you find some more! that jedi religion one was Great! As well as Heavenly humor!

3. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 10 years ago

If you don't restrict yourself to just contest hubs, go look at what Sandra Rinck has. Abundance of religion and humor smile

4. Whitney05 profile image85
    Whitney05posted 10 years ago

I So thought abot doing a hub about the Jedi Religion!

5. Hope Alexander profile image83
    Hope Alexanderposted 10 years ago

Yeah, here's one:

The title is "Judaeo-Christian Omelettes You Can Really Eat"

http://hubpages.com/hub/Bad-Cook-Recipe … Really-Eat

6. Hope Alexander profile image83
    Hope Alexanderposted 10 years ago
  7. Angela Harris profile image68
    Angela Harrisposted 10 years ago

Whitney, I was going to do a Hub on the Jedi religion as well! I just didn't have time.

Lissie, I have done a Hub on Jokes About Religion. It is barebones though. I didn't have time to flesh it out the way I want because of time constraints for the contest. But I'm going to add to it.

8. Lissie profile image82
    Lissieposted 10 years ago

Thanks guys - have to run off to do the whole hair/makeup thing for a dance comp - will update the links later ! And keep those suggestions coming!

9. Inspirepub profile image77
    Inspirepubposted 10 years ago

I subsequently added another one:

Clerical error creates eternity of damnation in flaming pits of Hell - and it's a true story!