she's back with a message to me and anyone who supports me

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 77 discussions (185 posts)
  1. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

DB1980  says:
    28 seconds ago

I am in no way a perfect mother or person, however I do know the difference between right and wrong, a concept that seems to have clearly escaped you as a result of your serious drug abuse and obvious lack of common sense or moral responsibility.

For everyone that supports Lyricsingray’s decision to post such blogs/photos/videos on the internet please take part in this short exercise:

1)    Look at yourself in the mirror

2)    View the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCoQyqPEJoI&feature

3)    Look at yourself in the mirror

4)    Think about her daughter

5)    Comment on this blog and tell me if this is acceptable and something her daughter (and her daughter’s friends) should be exposed to.

Dianne

1. waynet profile image70
      waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What a deranged hooo, this Dianne is a fruit loop!

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image90
      mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years agoin reply to this

My God, and she has the gall to criticize you. I pity her family and her children if they have been brought up to follow her appalling example.

Sounds like a Troll to me!!

2. profile image0

bitch

3. Misha profile image65
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

I told you she has problems LOL

4. Flightkeeper profile image68
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Just walk away Lyric.  Apparently she really has nothing better to do and the last thing I would do is spend any time on her stuff.

5. profile image0

karma is a wonderful thing especially when it is received back 10 fold

game on now

my kindness will be the death of her

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

don't forget to defan the loser!

2. tobey100 profile image59
      tobey100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lyrics, funny but the video didn't strike me the way it obviously has her.  Looked like the record of a lost life recorded as a reminder.  I've been through more crap in my life than any 10 other people.  The prime lesson I've learned, you don't judge others dammit.  Blow her off, you don't have time for her kind of hate.

6. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

wow, what a b****.  pardon my language, but i just think it's awful of her to say that.

7. profile image0
    A Texanposted 14 years ago

I left her a message on the hub, but I understand if you do not approve it.

1. Sufidreamer profile image82
      Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That comment did make me laugh, I must admit lol

8. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I left her a comment. not as short and sweet or to the point as Texan but I did leave her message especially saying tht she isn't wanted around here. big_smile Lyrics I say screw her. She ain't worth it and if she shows her ugly face here in the forums she'll get attacked not love.

9. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Want to really piss her off?

Give her my link to my hub on true morality.

Then tell you appreciate her concern, however, since she needs to learn what morality actually is before claiming to know what it is?

You've decided to send her a link to a hub, so she can get a better grasp about her own life.

Then KILL HER WITH KINDNESS - Thank you for you comments. smile

1. profile image0

lol Cags you are mean lol

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Who me? lol lol

1. profile image0

Maybe it's your evil twin yea that's it your evil twin lol LMAO

roll Another one of me- it must be God's doing. lol lol lol

2. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You're incorrigible, Cags. And smart. I so love that about you.
      smile

Not me, I have not a clue what you're talking about. lol lol lol

3. Stimp profile image61
      Stimpposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lyrics did THAT Very very well.  And I told her to come back and talk to us when the butterflies are no longer flying out of her ass as she walks through the garden in her white picket fence world.  Her, in reference to DB1980.

1. profile image0

Butterflies out of her arse? yikes Poor butterflies! lol

1. Stimp profile image61
          Stimpposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know, right?  They coughing and spitting.

1. profile image0

Oh I thought they would have come out dead lol

10. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

Punish that troll, give her "Ponder for a while".

1. WriteAngled profile image71
      WriteAngledposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I commented on the hub and told her to go away, but your solution is eminently more elegant!

1. profile image0

I read your comment Write. you rock!

2. tantrum profile image59
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

Lyrics, forget her.
      She isn't worth anything !

1. myownworld profile image69
        myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

see!!! I always say...great minds!!! I think I was a sec late..! wink

11. Has_aWayWithWords profile image63
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 14 years ago

People are always looking for a way to bring others down in order to build themselves up. Doesn't matter if it is family, friend, or just a person walking down the street who feels the need to judge they will all get theirs one day.

12. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

It does show her sense of insecurity of her world because she has to defend everything about it. She is a wounded soul. You don't have to play to that.

13. profile image0

I think all of our comments towards her were explicit enough and maybe she'll go away like we've all told her to big_smile

14. profile image0
    blatvaposted 14 years ago

Forget that horrid person!  Kimberly, Don't listen to that GARBAGE!

Gahhh I'm trying to not let my sailor mouth go...

1. profile image0

Come on Blatva, go ahead you know you want to big_smile

2. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

I admire your restraint! You are a better person than I!!
      wink

15. Cagsil profile image70
    1. profile image0

Bravo Cags Bravo!

***BOW, BOW, BOW***

16. profile image0

Okay!  I've decided to put this in terms that are acceptable

This is such bullsnot!  Frackin' female dog! 

Lyrics, I've watched that video at least twice now AND EVERY FRACKING TIME I DO, I feel like I respect you more as a person.

YOUR FRACKING WONDERFUL. FRACK HER.

I am done.

1. profile image0

Now doesn't that make you feel better Blatva. big_smile Good for you!

1. profile image0
        blatvaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I feel much better O:

17. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

I'm done commenting as well. There now....aah it feels good. All adsense and kontera frustration is out. lol

18. Has_aWayWithWords profile image63

I just posted a message on your hub Lyrics,while I do not get or understand all of your pain and would never claim to since I have not been there, I do understand some of it. Know this...anyone who thinks they have a right to judge or know the reasons things happen will eventually find out otherwise. She will get hers a hundred times over throughout her years

19. profile image0

I posted my last post towards her. I say poop poo on her face! big_smile

20. profile image0

I just posted my comment! 

I said Kimberly is amazing.

and DB1980 can shove it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    All above is correct.

1. profile image0

Bravo Blatva Bravo! Perfect comment smile

21. Cagsil profile image70

I just left this comment:

Hey DB1980, Did you receive my question about your definition of morality? It is obvious you haven't a clue about any form of moral standard, because had you, you would have keep your pathetic comments to yourself and left the hub, when you were done reading. As for the moral standard of Kimberly, she happens to out do you in a moments notice, because she is compassionate and a very loving woman. You sad attempt to play the righteous individual, was under a false pretense about life, which has become more than obvious, that you yourself are not worthy of having a daughter to begin with. It's a real shame that you actually have a daughter. She must be one of the most twisted children in existence. Not to mention, your parents did a lousy job of raising you. Either way, get a life, get a grip on whatever it is between your legs and go get laid. But, I beg of you...please don't reproduce anymore....we already have enough ignorant people in the world and don't need anymore.

Have a great day!

22. profile image0

Nice, Cags! that was another great comment. LOVE IT! big_smile

Thank you Crazd. smile

23. profile image0

Amazing Cagsil ^^  Simply amazing.

Thank you Blatva. smile

24. profile image0
    WizardOfOzposted 14 years ago

Lyrics, BCurrency here, dropped in tonight to look around and noticed this and your other thread on the forum.  The woman has issues.  Issues that she is unwilling to deal with.

We all know the type, they are everywhere.  You are big enough to write the hub, remember that and remember you are not writing for this sort of reader.

It seems easy for some people to live in the clouds.  As they say, its the quiet ones you need to watch.  Suffering the consequences of drug abuse does not make you an outsider.  Suffering from mental illness does not make you an outsider.  What makes you different, unique, brave... it is your courage to share your story.  A story that almost anyone can relate to.  For those whom have never experienced addiction or severe mental illness personally, it is never far, a mum, dad, sister, brother, friend.  Again, I will repeat, addiction and mental illness does not need to be isolating.  You have taken it upon yourself to share these stories time and again, there is a purpose, you are gaining and others too.

There is nothing at all wrong with what you wrote in the hub.  Be proud of who you are.  You are a good person.  Keep it up.

We only keep what we have by giving it away.

xo

25. Ivorwen profile image65
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

Lyrics, I have read both comments, your hub (several times, on different occasions) and watched the video.  Your life is your own. 

I do not believe that hiding one's past from our children helps them at all.  Rather, being upfront and honest will win their trust.  Children will detect hypocrisy, and always detest it.

You have not hidden your past.  Your daughter should have every reason to trust you, and to look to you for advice, especially should she come across these things and realize that you have overcome.  I personally believe that parents who have overcome have just as much to offer as those who have never been there.

1. profile image0
      WizardOfOzposted 14 years agoin reply to this

if not more IMO.  My poor old mum n dad, they never had a clue how to deal with me.

2. Misha profile image65
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Frankly, probably more smile

26. myownworld profile image69
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

Ignore her Lyr. And let this go. Just walk away. It's not worth it. smile
    (it's what I would do personally...)

1. profile image0
      WizardOfOzposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I concur.

27. resspenser profile image69
    resspenserposted 14 years ago

I view the video as an attempt to help others. How can that be a bad thing?
    Lyrics, we at the hub support and salute you not for what you have been but for who you are!

28. Pr0metheus profile image59
    Pr0metheusposted 14 years ago

"DB1980, your definition of right and wrong are not shared by everyone, and should not be imposed as an absolute truth. In fact, many people find great flaw in what you consider to be moral. Please refrain from harassing the author of this hub."

1. donotfear profile image82
      donotfearposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"What makes a person believe they hold the yardstick of correction for the world?"

29. donotfear profile image82
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

I just viewed and commented on the video.  This is reality. Stark, true, life. This is what the video is, as written by Kim,professionally done I might add:
    "A private snapshot into the behaviors and consequences of a drug addicts life. So much pain, never a smile and always all alone, always. The disease of addiction, alcoholism and mental illness are all one and if not treated can be fatal Recovery is possible, but not alone, not alone. Reach out to anybody just to feel safe,
    You no longer have to be alone"
    This was Kimberly's reality and now she's turning it into a positive to show the contrast of what WAS to what IS NOW. So if Miss Self-Righteous wants to shame & blame Kim, she needs to do the same for all those celebs out in Lala land who bare their boob, butts and bodies while humping each other on the screen on these so called R rated movies portraying all kinda immorality.   Go after Britney then! Shame her.....shame the countless others who have put their life out there to be portrayed by the media...the same people who have kids that also could be influenced. 

Keep your opinion, lady. It's yours, but don't relentlessly bash & bruise for righteousness sake.

30. Izzy Anne profile image61
    Izzy Anneposted 14 years ago

I guess I am the only one seeing that Dianne has a point.

I am an adopted child.  My biological grandparents found me when I was 17 and I was introduced to the family.  Most of them had one or other form of mental disease.  I knew mental diseases are often hereditary and at the age of 17, it scared me to death.  I have a better understanding now, but I don't think a child of 12 should read this about or from her mother without being supported and guided.

1. tantrum profile image59

What's wrong knowing your mother had been ill ??

What's the problem ?
      the problem is in you ,not in the situation.
      nothing to feel ashamed of.
      And if you teach your child to cover things up because you think are shameful, you're making a big mistake.

2. Cagsil profile image70

To be honest, a child of 12, should be restricted to what they learn. The INTERNET should not be a place where a 12 year is allowed to roam free.

Hence, this automatically negates your statement. smile

3. profile image0

I am an adopted person too. the only reason I would want to find my egg and sperm donor is to find out health wise what is up with them so I know for myself as well as my future children. And if I stumbled on a hub by my egg donor about something like this I would be happy to know.

4. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

it was kind of you to fan her also.  just a thought could you have been scared to death because you didn't know or were not explained the full honest truth?

if you understood my point of naming her was to make sure that family's name is known.  my point was to be sarcastic and did you enjoy repeating her name again here too?  i hope i can be like you one day when i grow up.

31. WriteAngled profile image71
    WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

Izzy, it's not as if Kim's daughter is going to find this tomorrow. And if she did, it means she is desperately seeking on the Internet to find news about her mother, in which case she has the right to know about the circumstances which led to her being separated from her mother.

1. Izzy Anne profile image61
      Izzy Anneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

2. Sa Toya profile image77
      Sa Toyaposted 14 years ago

You're a rockstar Kim!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...SO you're one hell of a strong woman. Which is what you're daughter would see when she finds you. It might be alot to take in, but you're being honest and there's nothing wrong with that big_smile

I second all the kill 'em with kindness comments and Karma is a bigger bitch than you ever have to be

3. profile image0
      Maximus591posted 14 years ago

Boy, some of you guys really do need to take a long hard look in the mirror... but not because the reasons Lyricsingray suggests.

Lyrics is rapidly approaching the status of an online emotional drama queen. Unable to contain her private misery, she is now sucking others into her drama and playing it out online as a sort of spectacle. By playing her game you become as guilty as she.

1. Sa Toya profile image77
        Sa Toyaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Harsh much!

Private misery- she's trying to help people who are addicts or on their way to becoming one.

No game's being played here...

2. profile image0

my game as you say is not drama only you choose to look at it as so-it is my life-leave the thread if your bored your not adding anything here anyway.  your always the same and its boring

3. Cagsil profile image70

You're not too bright, huh? Hmmm....? roll

4. profile image0

If it means she is helping someone then I am guilty of 'following her game' as you so rudely put it. if you don't like something here is a thought don't read someones hubs or threads. Wow what a freakin' concept!

5. Misha profile image65

Umm, are you not getting enough attention?

I tend to ignore it, like one of those little yappy dogs.

Someone's sock puppet, I suspect.

6. waynet profile image70
        waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey if this all helps with her recovery then why not indulge  and support her and plus she's fun to be at hubpages!

7. donotfear profile image82
        donotfearposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Excuse me sir, but Lyric is not guilty of anything. Refering to your comment here : "By playing her game you become as guilty as she"   Wow, man...do you know how that sounds? Think about it..

4. profile image0
      Maximus591posted 14 years ago

Why should I leave just because I say something that does not fit into your little online drama? If anything, my contribution here is very valid. I represent the reality check that you and your collection of minions need to hear.

1. Has_aWayWithWords profile image63
        Has_aWayWithWordsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So much insight from a guy with 2 hubs..one about god in your anus and online sex..seriously get a life.

2. Cagsil profile image70

Reality check is that your severely ignorant in the aspect of life. roll

5. tantrum profile image59
      tantrumposted 14 years ago

Why don't you stop answering to that troll?
      Now all of you're playing his game !
      and making Lyrics  feel bad in the process!

1. profile image0
        Maximus591posted 14 years agoin reply to this

She made herself feel bad by the choices she made in her life. Don't excuse her.

1. profile image0

I don't feel bad about my choices and you don't even know what the fuck they were einstein so back the fuck off now or i will report you for insulting someone's character-mine.  back off now im telling you and i owe you no explanation for anything.  ps sorry your not better looking but at least your smart, wow

2. tantrum profile image59

People, wake up !!

1. tantrum profile image59

STOP ANSWERING HIM !!

1. profile image0

Will do...ignoring the troll now smile

There you go, Tantrum

http://www.untwistedvortex.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/dontfeedthetroll.jpg

This one has caused trouble on here before - smarter than the average troll but still a troll.

It is a zero-sum game - it does not care if it is banned, but takes great pleasure in getting under your skin and watching you talk yourself into trouble.

Tantrum is right - ignore it and it will drift away.

1. Misha profile image65

Oh, you are killing me Sufi lol lol lol

6. mega1 profile image79
      mega1posted 14 years ago

have you gotten some sleep yet, lyrics?  Listen, I know from experience if you don't take a pill or something and get some sleep you're gonna be in ER soon - really!  we care, so get some sleep and see you in the morning, ok?

7. Has_aWayWithWords profile image63

Lyrics should be an inspiration to anyone trying to overcome life's battles. I have battled many things in my life and none as hard as what she has dealt with but they were my battles none the less and any one who succeeds at being a better person through lessons in life should be respected and admired not beaten down and ridiculed.  Lyrics you are an inspiration!!

8. profile image0

i can't fucking believe this is happening?  drama queen?  im done.

9. Lita C. Malicdem profile image60
      Lita C. Malicdemposted 14 years ago

I've read all the comments here, so I don't need to go her "side". I'll schedule a time to be there next time. We all are fair in love and war, aren't we? Her mistake would be enough. She'll be more careful next time. I admire you, so cheers to a bright Lady!

10. profile image0

Izzy do you write here at hubpages or just quote?

You ever post my daughters name again in a forum to make a sarcastic remark that you don't even know what your talking about I will not rest until the same shame is forced upon you as a reminder of your unbearable pain like you have slapped me in the face.  You can't imagine how furious I m and it will not fade.  You my friend will always be top of mind.

1. Misha profile image65

Try to let it go Kim. I know it's not easy, but this will damage you more than her... smile

1. ASHWINSPGA profile image59
          ASHWINSPGAposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Misha is right Miss Gray. Try to let it go please

2. profile image0

*HUGS* oh lyrics. I am sorry the jerks are coming out now.

I agree...just reading all this in shock...........

(((*hugs Lyr...we're here for you...)))

3. Izzy Anne profile image61
        Izzy Anneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am sorry if you feel hurt.  It was not my intention. 

I obviously don't understand what is going on here, whether the names are fictional or what.  I am sure your daughter will be happy to know you love her.  I am just saying that when I was young, I could not deal with such things and I hope that she will have someone to help her deal with so much information, something I did not have.

1. Misha profile image65

Leave her alone, please, would you? Her father died a few days ago...

11. readytoescape profile image60
      readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

Lyrics, …and all

I just watched the video in all its power and tragedy, I congratulate your courage and triumph. Yet even through the video and your writing I could not begin to fathom or understand the pain, so even such encouragement has little depth.

It has been said that “into each life some rain must fall” in that we must all understand disappointment and sorrow before we can fully comprehend real joy and love. Some lives have but a light sun shower, while others have raging storms. Who are any of us to judge the path of devastation or the value of restoration unless we have sheltered in the same place during the same tempest?

The lesson you have offered to others is the beyond the worth, for those who do not see and criticize, have not yet seen their storm.

12. Mike Lickteig profile image75
      Mike Lickteigposted 14 years ago

The fact that she had to come back and take another shot shows her colors.  If the message was truly as humanitarian as she tried to make it sound, she would never have needed to return to your posts.

13. profile image0

I'm barely hanging on here
      I am of no value to this discussion
      Everyone is entitled to their own opinions
      I have a funeral to deal with
      and the swine flu to pamper
      of course also a mmiagraine
      and still no sleep

now that's

all i ask if you could just think of the other side of the coin before judging me, not for your approval but for your understanding.

Im sorry I emotionally can't take anymore but love all your support

You hubbers blow my mind and got me through a rough week

cheers to you

1. profile image0

If you need to vent more Lyrics you can always email me and vent and rant to me in an email. especially if it'll make you feel better smile *HUGS*

14. Jane@CM profile image59
      Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Wow, I didn't read through it all, got enough info though.

BIG HUGS Lyric! ((()))

15. Misha profile image65
      Mishaposted 14 years ago

It's always the darkest before the dawn Kim. Hang on here girl, you'll make it smile

smile yes....and we'll beat the trolls and all those judgmental self righteous fools in the end!

Damn right we will myownworld wink

Keep on keeping on Kim

.... and perhaps we can all catch some sleep now! wink

Yes...indeed smile

16. Has_aWayWithWords profile image63

am I wrong or didn't I read that the daughter in question is not that young? not that it matters that much but if she is in her teens and learning the facts of life shouldn't she be learning ALL OF THE FACTS.

17. profile image0

Ewwww...Sufi that was just gross LMAO I didn't need to see an ugly troll picking its nose like that lol

Looks like me when I have just woken up with a hangover, although I don't pick my nose. big_smile

1. profile image0

I would hope you didn't pick your nose Sufi! lol

Nope, I prefer to scratch my balls first thing in the morning smile

1. profile image0
              blatvaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good to know XD

lol lol

2. Misha profile image65

You scratch mine - I scratch yours. lol

Sorry, could not resist smile

1. profile image0

didn't need to hear that one lol

2. Sufidreamer profile image82

As long as you warm your hands up first - I hate cold hands hmm

1. Misha profile image65

I should have specified this Sufi. Cold hands are such a turn off! yikes

18. myownworld profile image69
      myownworldposted 14 years ago

* spreads good karma around ...(along with some disinfectant spray for good measure!)

19. Isabelle22 profile image60
      Isabelle22posted 14 years ago

My god she is a fruit-cake. She is the one with major problems. She is probably a jealous, neurotic woman with nothing better to do. Where did she write this?

1. Haunty profile image71
        Hauntyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ahhh, cuteness!

20. readytoescape profile image60
      readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

MOW are you still driving or did we give up on the troll ( ! )kicking party

big_smile oh you all took so long, I fear I have to put up for the night at one of those seedy highway motels now....! yikes

1. readytoescape profile image60
          readytoescapeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sometimes they can be fun,depends upon who you are with, well I'm still pouring me a glass.

lol ok...will do the same at the motel bar...let's see if I get lucky then....! wink

1. readytoescape profile image60
              readytoescapeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm pretty sure it would not be you that "got lucky"

big_smile big_smile

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)