What happened to, uh, what was her name again?

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (57 posts)
  1. GwennyOh profile image91
    GwennyOhposted 2 months ago

There was a youngish woman here, she came aboard HubPages around the same time that Miebakagh57 did. She loved writing, it seemed, as she had articles going up constantly. Her name began with an M, I believe. I can't believe I don't see her around.
    I looked back to find her name. Is Misbah786 still active here? It appears that she isn't.

1. Miebakagh57 profile image68
      Miebakagh57posted 2 months agoin reply to this

GwennyOh, d' you really believe 'M' is Misbah786?                                      Or are you reading  Tales from the Little World? I don't think I, Miebakagh57, came around her time.                                       She has leave HubPages. You can get her at. But she wade in here last November.

Oh, it's at medium.com

GwennyOhposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I wasn't suggesting that one person was the other. I couldn't initially remember her name, is all. Thanks for the heads up.

Game over?

1. Misbah786 profile image85
              Misbah786posted 2 months agoin reply to this

Many tried to end the game in past too, but it is not over yet smile

2. Misbah786 profile image85

Anything in life can end, change and evolve, but there is really no cure for hate smile

Misbah is not active here anymore, but whenever she feels someone truly loves, appreciates and misses her, she always comes to meet them. Thank you, Gwenny! cool ❤️
      One of my friends from HubPages shared the link to this forum post. Thanks for all the love and care, my friend. It is greatly appreciated! ❤️

2. eugbug profile image96
    eugbugposted 2 months ago

Kate Swanson (Marisa Wright) maybe? she had an account, but then sold it I think and returned later and opened a new account.

I've never here meet such a Marisa W (Kate Swamson).                                Besides HubPages, has no tool to introduced we wrters to one another when we land on her site.                              So, I wouldn't know if Marisa, came on along with me, Miebakagh57.                                 Game over?

2. bravewarrior profile image87
      bravewarriorposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Marisa Wright left HP in the summer of 2022. She's on Medium and has published a novel called "Dancing With Danger". I've read it. Very well written!

I haven't heard from her since August 2022. Guess I should reach out to her and see what she's been up to, huh?

Though she was one of the brighter lights, overall it sounds like a case of her doing as she wants to do and doing it well! Good for her.

1. bravewarrior profile image87

Right on, Gwenny! If you get the chance, read Marisa's novel. Sorry, I got the title wrong. It's a Dance With Danger. Excellent book. I really enjoyed it. Here's a link for her novel on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Dance-Danger-Mar … B09Z92KZ62

Thanks, Brave Warrior. I'll check it out!

You won't be disappointed, Gwenny. I promise!

3. Misbah786 profile image85

Oh, C'mon! Eugene, how could you? big_smile tongue

3. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 2 months ago

Misbah, is no longer active here, Gwenny. She now runs a publication and writes mainly on Medium.

John is my most sincerest and loving friend! smile

1. Jodah profile image91
        Jodahposted 2 months agoin reply to this

smile

4. GwennyOh profile image91

I was wondering what happened to Kate as well. Misbah, yes her. I have, since posting, tried to message her. I miss her presence here.

❤️

5. Gianella Labrador profile image83
    Gianella Labradorposted 2 months ago

misbah's birthday is near as her birthday falls on february, who knows she might visit sometime this coming month

Oh, so sweet of you, Gianella. Love you, my sweet sis! ❤️

1. Gianella Labrador profile image83
        Gianella Labradorposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Misbah visited me! how lucky! when can i have autograph? ( lol ) jokes aside happy you come to visit again when one comes to find you! stay sweet too!

Wow, I visited! Lol! You made me feel like a really special person, let's say like a celebrity. Lol. How lucky, indeed! tongue
          As for the autograph, you'll have to join the waiting list! tongue big_smile
          Stay blessed, my sweet lil sis smile ❤️

1. Gianella Labrador profile image83
            Gianella Labradorposted 2 months agoin reply to this

No need to line up she already noticed me and even remembers my birthday too, how cool is that big_smile Im so blessed

Sweet ❤️

6. PaulGoodman67 profile image94
    PaulGoodman67posted 2 months ago

People come and go here.

Misbah seems focused on Medium nowadays.

smile

Edited, deleted.

Deleted

Oh, no, not at all! You are not a hater; you are a dear friend. I missed you a lot when you had surgery and were offline from here for some time. You have always been very helpful, and I appreciate your love and support. I was talking about Meibakagh. He always posts stupid stuff whenever my name comes up on forums smile

Oh, I see. Well I meant it when I said I miss you. I can see why you don't stick around though. Hugz

❤️❤️ < Hugs> ❤️❤️

Yes, due to hate and insult, and I am not afraid of mentioning it smile
          I had a disagreement with two fellow writers on the forums here. As a result, HubPages temporarily banned me for a month. When I reached out to HubPages staff, I was threatened privately via email that they would permanently delete my account. I don't care about their actions, but their behavior turned me into a rebel. Consequently, I decided to leave HubPages for good and created my own publication and community, which has proven to be more successful than HubPages. The only reason I didn't want a permanent ban from HubPages was because it was where I started my writing career and made some good friends. I seriously give zero sh*t to what I earn from here

7. GwennyOh profile image91

;0)

8. Venkatachari M profile image82
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 months ago

Oh! I didn't know that Misbah left our site.
    I remember you even nowadays, Misbah. I was thinking you are having some rest as you are not active in the Forum threads. I hope I can be seeing you on Fcebook.
    And, thanks friends for letting me know that she is doing well on Medium.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sir. I'm truly grateful to see that I still have the support of this wonderful community. I only wish that the past incidents here had never occurred. You can connect with me on X; I'm not on Facebook smile
      The link to my X account is linked on my HubPages profile smile

Are you Misbah on FB?

I don't use Facebook or any other social media platform, just Twitter, where I actively promote articles from my publication smile

Oopsy! I overlooked where you said that before. Okay, well I'll connect on X then.

Sure, I will be so happy. You can find the link to my X on my HubPages profile smile

Found it!

smile
                  I will follow back, but I haven't received any notification yet.

9. Peggy W profile image96
    Peggy Wposted 2 months ago

Sorry to hear you no longer write on this site, Misbah but equally sorry to learn the reasons why.

Thank you for your love and support, Peggy! Much love and blessings! ❤️

Misbah, so many of my friends that I met thru HP over 13 years ago are no longer here because of either being banned from the forums or being bullied in the forums. It's a shame people can't respect others' opinions. Live and let live, ya know? You're missed, but you're better off. HP is no longer a good format for writers to earn a decent passive income nor a place for writers to feel safe and respected.

Blessings to you, my friend. You have a good heart. Follow it.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Shauna. For me, it was never about earnings, trust me. I do a lot of work for free in my publication, including editing and promoting articles, etc. Those who work with me and are close friends like John and Andrea know that. It was never about income. You wouldn't believe I have only earned 65 dollars from HubPages since I started. I never mentioned it because it was never my concern in the first place. I never left HP just because I have an emotional connection with the community here, and I have learned a lot, nothing else.
          Much Love and Blessings! ❤️

10. Miebakagh57 profile image68
    Miebakagh57posted 2 months ago

When writers here eat rutabaga, their get light-heart. And I'm not appreciating their fun.                                                The undigested part of the green root produce a methyl-like substance, that fluke my profile.                                  Would to God, HubPages' panda, brings the to order!

...let's ban rutabaga! big_smile

Oh, no! Rutabagas are Rupert's favorite tongue

https://owlcation.com/stem/The-Care-and … -Rutabagas

Actually, I was kidding. I love them too. Good article, Rupert!

Thanks for this forum post, Gwenny! I really appreciate it; you are so kind, and I had a good time chatting with everyone here smile cool
            Lots of Love and Blessings to all!  ❤️

❤️ Nice talking to you again. Goodbye for now.

2. Miebakagh57 profile image68

GwennyOh, I would agree with you, notwithstanding Rupert's love for the root. But for the sake of the late Queen of England, no.                                Honestly, rutabaga, form a part of the late queen's Xmas meals which she cherished highly with a rare  underground mushroom. I wouldn't deprived her of such a benefit, even while in eternal bliss.                                               Rest in peace, dear Queen Elizabeth 11.

11. Brenda Arledge profile image79
    Brenda Arledgeposted 2 months ago

Thats our little Misbah.
    She's a sweetie.

Thank you so much, Bredz! You are a wonderful friend! Much Love! ❤️❤️

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)