jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Spam season is ON in Hupbages!

1. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Wow, I just checked a football hub that got all kinds of hits today. I was shocked because it is not football season. lol
    Then I visited the hub and geeeeeeeeeeee...all the spam!!!

Here are the ones I received.
    FinchGabriela26 5 weeks ago

People deserve very good life and home loans or just financial loan will make it better. Just because people's freedom depends on money state.
    ip: 193.41.184.200

WHITLEYJannie19 7 days ago

The mortgage loans seem to be essential for guys, which want to organize their business. By the way, it is easy to get a consolidation loan.
    ip: 194.44.169.12

Greer31Socorro 6 days ago

I would like to propose not to hold back until you get enough amount of cash to order different goods! You can take the loan or financial loan and feel yourself free
    ip: 193.41.187.100

PAMTANNER 24 hours ago

I guess that to receive the home loans from creditors you must present a good motivation. But, once I have received a bank loan, just because I was willing to buy a car.
    ip: 193.41.184.251

PrestonJasmine 6 hours ago

I opine that to get the loan from banks you should present a good motivation. But, once I've received a term loan, just because I wanted to buy a building.

Be on the lookout for these.

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Just flag the messages as spam before you delete them and the filters will be taught to remove that stuff automatically.

Michael Willisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Relache. Seems it is my turn for the Spammers. lol

3. soni2006 profile image49
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

The same spammers are after my hubs for the last few days, as mentioned in one of my thread I created yesterday. You didn't mention the name of the site that must be lowest-rate-loansdotcom

Michael Willisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I responded on your post before I saw your response here. They are getting old. (The spam) And I have noticed a spike in spam in my personal email account also.

1. soni2006 profile image49
        soni2006posted 7 years agoin reply to this

ok I got it.

4. CMHypno profile image91
    CMHypnoposted 7 years ago

There's been a lot os spam in the forums as well over the Easter Weekend - some folks go on Easter egg hunts and some folks go on a spamming spree!

1. N. Ramius profile image79
      N. Ramiusposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It's b/c spammers know that if it's a holiday less people will probably be doing quality control so they get that much more extra exposure.

u r right N. Ramius.

5. The10DollarMark profile image61
    The10DollarMarkposted 7 years ago

Spam season is always on.

I think if it was off, it'd merit a stickied thread.

I agree friend.

working