Something Big Is Coming!

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (59 posts)
  1. SunSeven profile image59
    SunSevenposted 14 years ago

I can feel it from the silence I hear. smile

Best Regards

1. profile image0
      Madame Xposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Right on sister smile

2. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's like the silence in the spring
         and all that can be heard
         is some cracking of the ice

3. SunSeven profile image59
      SunSevenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ha Ha smile

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

hmm

SunSevenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Changes smile

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
        Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I feel it, too. But I see a lot of upset before then. Do you?

3. goldenpath profile image68
    goldenpathposted 14 years ago

I had beans the other night, and you know what?  I felt changes to.....

1. Money Glitch profile image67
      Money Glitchposted 14 years agoin reply to this

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif Goldenpath, that is soooooo wrong!  But, I guess all in all in both cases its a form of energy...big_smile

2. susanlang profile image62
      susanlangposted 14 years agoin reply to this

it never fails..every time I turn around goldenpath..you say something so funny I almost crack a rib laughing... I better get an x-ray.... I think maybe this time I really did!  By the way... you ever hear of beano?  lol

Oh.. and Money Glitch, I love your little guy (on the floor laughing and stomping) in response to goldenpath's having had beans post! lol

4. SunSeven profile image59

I woudn't be surprised. They are upto something. smile

1. Money Glitch profile image67
      Money Glitchposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, time will tell....smilebig_smile

5. leeberttea profile image56
    leebertteaposted 14 years ago

Hey! You saw me naked?

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Um well, only the part shown in your avatar....

BTW, welcome!

2. SunSeven profile image59

I'd rather saw you as you are! LOL

6. SunSeven profile image59

Their inconspicuous absence. Don't you see that?

7. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 14 years ago

What are you on about?

I guess it will be a pleasant surprise Izzy. smile

1. IzzyM profile image87
        IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Really?
        Anyone know what this is about? We all getting a big cheque in the post or something?

8. donotfear profile image82
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

What are yall talking about????  What's comin?  Heck, I 've been on a cattle drive for 2 days, I come back here, and wham! Anything happen I need to know about? I know, it's nunya, right?

9. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 14 years ago

i feel it too there is something going on, changes, is it the earth rumbling

10. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 14 years ago

That's what she said.

11. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

I do hope she isn't talking of another 9/11 or worse.

12. saddlerider1 profile image58
    saddlerider1posted 14 years ago

Could it be the BIG DOUGH BOY from Ghost Busters, that would be fun and BIG to see walking down Times Square. hah

13. Cagsil profile image71

I've noticed no one is elaborating on exactly what?

Seems like intuition is running overtime.

@saddlerider - I guess that does have it's possibilities, just not probable. lol

1. saddlerider1 profile image58
      saddlerider1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well how about Aliens showing themselves before 2012  since full disclosure is right around the corner, maybe they will appear sooner than then. Hey V can become the real deal.

1. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"V" was a great series. I enjoyed it. smile

However, I'll agree something is coming.  But, I'd rather keep this individual opinion to myself. As I have learned from experience of 7 months hubbing, much of what I say is taken with a grain of salt from some and seen by others as insightful.

So, that leads me to the conclusion, even if I had learned or found out, something I think could apply to this train of thought, then most people are not likely to believe me and want some sort of proof. However, when proof is given, it is still dismissed, by some out of fear or choice of ignorance. So, that itself doesn't help.

So, I'm going to remain quiet for now. I've mentioned it before to others and hence my reasoning for remain tight lipped about it now.

Everyone is welcome to read whatever you want into what I said, because you're going to anyways, regardless. But, do enjoy!

14. alternate poet profile image65
    alternate poetposted 14 years ago

I think so.
    the restless birds are pulling back their necks
    and tensing their legs in anticipation

or just maybe the Myans will return in the alien ship they left in to reset their calendar.

1. alternate poet profile image65
        alternate poetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

turning those pyramids around to do it will be worth watching big_smile

ROFL......

1. Rishy Rich profile image71
            Rishy Richposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just chill, the Mayans were really cool & left many puzzles on purpose big_smile

http://www.comedycentral.com/tosh.0/files/2009/12/2012.jpg

15. susanlang profile image62
    susanlangposted 14 years ago

Big changes.. are always a welcome addition to the hubpages, I love it! smile

16. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 14 years ago

I hate feeling like an outsider - like everyone knows something that I don't.
    I'm off to sulk now!

1. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

17. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Something big is always coming for someone somewhere.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'd be so lucky!! big_smile big_smile

2. timorous profile image81
      timorousposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Something big is also coming from someone somewhere...unless they're constipated, of course yikes

Remember boys and girls: Fibre is nature's brush!

1. glendoncaba profile image72
        glendoncabaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

Or eat aloe vera, that's the green plant in avatar. 

EDIT:  This avatar will change eventually but just google aloe vera.

And there's always Metamucil.

You guys are hilarious.

2. susanlang profile image62

timorous..and beano for gas! lol wink

1. timorous profile image81

Susan..are you insinuating I give people gas?? lol  Or you figure I have the solution??

Depending on one's metabolism and what foods are eaten together, excess gas may be produced, due to a lack of enzymes to aid in proper digestion.  I've written a couple of hub articles on natural health and have an evolving web site on the same subject.  Just go to my profile page..check things out.

1. susanlang profile image62

timorous... both.  I  think you have the solution...AND your solution can give people gas... smile  but,  that's better then being constipated!  Further, as you say...fiber is good for you in many ways...I include it in my diet daily!  Yes... I will check your other website...thanks for the info on it.  smile

1. timorous profile image81

lol Quite so...much better to release than withhold, if ya can.  As long as you keep your distance from others for a while, until it there's a sufficient exchange of fresh air. smile

18. profile image57
    foreignpressposted 14 years ago

There's an unmistakable edginess in the air. An anger that festers and won't go away. I study people. It's my job. They aren't happy. Many people walk with heads bowed as if they've been broken one time too many. Few look you in the eye and if they do it's a look of hostility or, at best, indifference. I also see a sadness. It could be a personal sadness but not likely. It's more like a universal fear that has permeated this country.
       There are too many unresolved issues confronting this nation and every city and state. People, like Arizona and its SB 1070, are trying to handle things the best they can. Others give in and resign themselves to whatever may come. Everybody wants a piece of the American pie and there isn't enough to go around. Knowing the American mind, this could be a catalyst to violence.

19. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

A positive voice from Australia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99P7TTvpO1g

20. Cagsil profile image71

You seem to be resigned that it is restricted to the U.S.? hmm

The Something Big is big for a reason, that means, it's global.

Yes, I will agree, there are plenty of issues in America, but the same issues here are abroad also.

The collective, as a species, are about to collide and it is going to make for an interesting time.

The fear that is going to be generated is going to be like nothing anyone has ever seen in their life time. The mess when it's over will bring about change.

What change? I'll leave you to ponder.

1. profile image57
      foreignpressposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, Europe has its issues as well but I don't see them firsthand. Maybe it's time to get back there again and take stock of what's happening. News articles only go so far. What conveys the chilling message I feel is a sense of desperation in this country; a sort of electric shock that is unwittingly transmitted from one person to another. I think the only safe place right now is Australia.

21. Dense profile image61
    Denseposted 14 years ago

Big big asteroid. Big ba da boom! big_smile

1. Fluffymetal profile image80
      Fluffymetalposted 14 years ago

I feel the change too

2. Eric Graudins profile image58
      Eric Graudinsposted 14 years ago

I think that SunSeven just had a premonition of me posting here again lol

But really, I think that people are just slowly waking up to the fact that the world financial system is stuffed, and that magically creating trillions of dollars of funny money ain't gonna fix it any more.

8 trillion dollars was "found" to prop up the dodgy US financial system.
      (8 trillion doesn't have much impact really - so Lets call it Eight Thousand BILLION dollars folks.)

But the bankers still get their obscene bonuses, and everything in the garden is rosy.

Unbelievable.

3. Whitney05 profile image82
      Whitney05posted 14 years ago

They're probably working on the June contest.

4. barryrutherford profile image75
      barryrutherfordposted 14 years ago

the small changes are the best changes tongue

5. andromida profile image56
      andromidaposted 14 years ago

sure,something big is coming!I already can smell it.

6. susanlang profile image62
      susanlangposted 14 years ago

well, we still waiting for that something big? smile

1. alternate poet profile image65
        alternate poetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are behind me in the queue !!   not only hijacking but jumping the queue as well  !!  big_smile

1. susanlang profile image62

I'm not sure what you are referring to my friend... my pc screen is not showing any problem... how's your kool-aid?  wink smile  love ya just the same my friend! smile

7. Disturbia profile image60
      Disturbiaposted 13 years ago

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord
      I've been waiting for this moment, all my life, Oh Lord
      Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord, Oh Lord
      -- Phil Collins

And the people bowed and prayed
      To the neon god they made
      And the sign flashed out its warning
      In the words that it was forming
      And the sign said,
      "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
      And tenement halls"
      And whispered in the sounds of silence
      -- Simon and Garfunkel

8. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...sure is...oh my oh my.......

http://saturdaymatinee.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/dscn0679.jpg

9. SunSeven profile image59
      SunSevenposted 13 years ago

Ok friends, start with backing up your hubs. There is a rumor going around in some forums (out there, not here) that HP is in a takeover bid. May be just a rumor. I hope it is so. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)