jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

The best place for Amazon capsules?

1. Chapter profile image40
    Chapterposted 7 years ago

Where is the best place for amazon capsules to get more buyer and money? Under text or beside text or else?

2. jacobkuttyta profile image80
    jacobkuttytaposted 7 years ago

Right side of the text

1. GarfieldGates profile image87
      GarfieldGatesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I agree.  It sometimes also helps to have a few stand-alone capsules with a description of what is in them in the sub-title.

Whatever you do, let your reader know that the Amazon links are there so that they actually look at them.

3. Whitney05 profile image84
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

I think it really depends on the article and how you have it laid out.

I find when I have a huge block of text, I may throw in relevant amazon products to the right side. Or, if the hub is geared for products maybe a small block of text with the amazon products to the right.

A lot of times I'll mix two small amazon capsules with a text capsule on top and below the amazon capsules. I'll use about 2 or 3 products in each capsule, and have them side-by-side.

Sometimes I'll add descriptions for the products and set an amazon capsule of about 4 or 5 or so as a main capsule at full size.

It really all depends on the look you're trying to achieve, how much content you have, the tone of the hub, and what you're trying to achieve within the hub (is it a content or product geared hub).

1. Chapter profile image40
      Chapterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

thanks you give the best answer.

4. hospitalera profile image70
    hospitaleraposted 7 years ago

When I write a review hub about a specific product I now, since recently, put the Amazon capsule with ONE product and a short review perhaps on the very top, SY

1. GarfieldGates profile image87
      GarfieldGatesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I am testing this technique as well for certain products - but am still not convinced of its effectiveness yet - I probably have a month or two more to go before I form any significant conclusions.

1. hospitalera profile image70
        hospitaleraposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ditto, I am just going for the ?logical? conclusion that somebody that looks for reviews on xyz product is actually eager to buy it. You are right, only time will tell, SY

5. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

I usually have two amazon products side by side below the text.

Google works well to the right, I found most buyers want to finish reading before they buy.

6. Csjun89 profile image69
    Csjun89posted 7 years ago

I have found it right beside the review to be a good position, which also makes sense if you were the buyer

7. Chapter profile image40
    Chapterposted 7 years ago

thanks for all answers

8. divacratus profile image75
    divacratusposted 7 years ago

I am still new to making hubs, and I particularly like having my amazon modules to the right of the review.

working