life as it pertains to fecal matter

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (50 posts)
  1. goldenpath profile image67
    goldenpathposted 13 years ago

Greetings one and all!
    Well, it's early in Iowa and decided to scroll through the forums.  I became thoroughly inspired while doing so and thus becomes this thread.

What are your perceptions of life's pet peaves as it symbolically relates to fecal matter.

Why not?  I'll throw my two cents (or pesos) worth in the pot:

1)  Parents in grocery stores that allow their children to scream and holler through the aisles without any recourse or correction.  This, to me, is like taking a lovely morning jog and almost landing in a monstrous pile of dung which is still visibly extending stench into the atmosphere from the day before.
    2)  People on food stamps that buy crap unfit for human consumption such as loads of soda pop and candy.  I've no problem with the assistance program.  Many need such assistance.  However, abuse of the system is like an offensively looking pile of biological extract - a log of which is standing straight up as if to mock the world.
    3)  Modern movements to subvert the nature of the family.  This, again to me, is like seeing a well endowed corn-filled nugget on the side of the road and happily deciding to pick it up and dashing on your face as you head toward the county fair.

Well, now that I've vented I feel much better.  So, what's your story. smile

2. Pcunix profile image93
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

"Modern movements to subvert the family"

Oh yeah - I can just imagine what venom accompanies that.

Just what "modern movement" is subverting your family?   I can hardly contain my excitement while awaiting your answer.

goldenpathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ah, you cheated.  You didn't associate your answer with fecal matter.

BUZZ!

"OK, Bob, what's behind door #2 - a porcelain throne!" smile

I don't care about useless arguments on this thread only your personal pet peaves as it relates to the great brown stuff.  Don't dislike me for retaining traditional values.  Just go on to the next thread. smile Chow!

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
        couturepopcafeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ciao? or Chow as in doggie doo?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image90
        Rochelle Frankposted 13 years agoin reply to this

well . .  he did mention "movements".

Point well taken... I humbly prostrate myself before your mercy. smile

2. Druid Dude profile image61
      Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Problem comprehending instructions? Those who do this should not go for walks, or be invited into polite company. "Don't step there!" "Please use toilet paper." Not following these simple instructions can land one in a definite problem relative to fecal matter

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 13 years ago

How about the stench of " political correctness", I can't get beyond the odor in the atmosphere out there today? And it is being shoveled  and thrown around as an old farmer cleaning his barn.

Now that's what I'm talking about.  Thank you very much and the first prize goes to you - a sincere superhighway handshake. smile

How about this:  Seeing a teenager still picking their nose with the intent to succor their hunger pains.  It's revolting and disgusting!  At least put ketchup and mustard on it first...  This act is like unknowingly tracking a completely formed log into your home and throughout the linoleum.  And then to be oblivious to the fact until the nose screams for relief.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image61
        Evan G Rogersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i'm in a teaching graduate course, and... my goodness. Everything we read is filled with examples of teachers DEMANDING their students become victims of something.

Real racism DOES exist, but the teachers in these articles that we're forced to read are like "your assignment is, how have you been the victim of something before", and "because you're poor, why do you deserve money you didn't work for?"

It's... annoying. Annoying like poo

Even the poo like liquid pancakes!  Agree! smile

4. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Wow I haven't seen Fecal matter in the forums since that UFO (Unidentified Fecal Odor) left by that Molecule Moose as she galloped through our lives, leaving a lot of disturbed wind behind her! roll

I was inspired early this morning from seeing the multitudes of useless threads bogging up the forums.  So, I thought to add to the poopoo and start one of my own. smile

Seeing some of these political rant and rave threads and useless rehash religious threads is like swimming knee deep in cow dung.  When I was a kid on the farm I helped birth calves.  It's disgusting especially when your arm is literally stuck up the "shoot" to your armpit.  Dung is dung but cow dung goes way beyond the normal dung and some of these threads are cow dung.

Gosh dung it! smile

1. Pearldiver profile image67
        Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know exactly what you are saying...
        But I'm afraid BS if far more 'stickable' than cow dung!
        But I guess it's also fun to get the city kids to use their arms the same way on the Bull lol

5. JOE BARNETT profile image60
    JOE BARNETTposted 13 years ago

hey guys i was gonna fix a stack of pancakes for my saturday morning chow. but after hearing the word "poo" so many times . . . i just think i'll go and wash the car ha ha

6. aware profile image68
    awareposted 13 years ago

we need poo poo is life

7. paradigmsearch profile image61
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3964463_f520.jpg
    I have been trying to post a pic of this thread’s subject matter…smile

8. Anesidora profile image61
    Anesidoraposted 13 years ago

1) People who feel a need to publicly say pointlessly disgusting things.

2) People who blame the failure of their marriages and disfunctionality of their families on others.

3) People who think they're above everybody else, and try to excuse the real gutter that is their minds by blaming it on society at large.

1. Jim Hunter profile image60
      Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You're not getting enough fiber in your diet.

9. aware profile image68
    awareposted 13 years ago

?

10. J.R. Smith profile image59
    J.R. Smithposted 13 years ago

I'm just happy that I can poop. I wouldn't want to be full of it. There's enough liberals already.

11. goldenpath profile image67

Not being allowed the peace, quiet and serenity of resting on the porcelain throne is also a pile of crap in my book.

12. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

I don't know where the expression "lying sack of sh$t" came into being, but right now, I am sick, sick, sick (like loose stools and wretching phlegm sick) of political ads on TV.
    Will November 2nd ever arrive so the airwaves don't stink quite as bad anymore????

1. J.R. Smith profile image59
      J.R. Smithposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How about "shooting the sh*t?" that must be a colorful story.

13. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 13 years ago

People who drop, throw trash when theres a trash bin right beside them- lazy human paddy's (similar,but worse than cow paddy's.

14. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Thinking somemore on it, seems people have become lazier in general!!!they must be graduating in BS HONOURS lol

15. DrumsAcousticMuse profile image64
    DrumsAcousticMuseposted 13 years ago

people who dress their pets up in costumes and/or day to day clothing. I find it repulsive that some people try to "humanize" their pets this way more so than simply domesticating to begin with. I find it as repulsive as when my cat accidentally "went" over the edge of his litterbox and i had to clean it!

16. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Isnt that just wierd shit ,animals dressed like humans lol

awww and poor kitty leaving poo poo's ,probably walked poopy paws all  the floor too.

People who drink too much ,throw up any ole place then boast what a good night they had. I think they are disgusting dirty shhits !

Muse? thats a band isnt it ,my son went to a concert of theirs,like a coupleof their songs too.

17. goldenpath profile image67

Sitting in the living room enjoying a little family time and then hearing a thunderous car pass by with self-serving, incoherent booger-pick'n rap "music" is like pulling up a chair and watching a cat purch up the side of a litter box while grunting out another battleship.

.....and I don't mean a little dingy ship either..... smile

18. paradigmsearch profile image61
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

"life as it pertains to fecal matter"

How about those little, poop-machine, hate-filled, yapper dogs that leave their calling cards here, there, and everywhere…smile

Please elaborate.  smile

19. aware profile image68
    awareposted 13 years ago

Ahh now i get the idea. Only took me a day to get the jest of this forum topic. Which is like eating  3 blocks of cheese  and missing 2 bowel movements

20. Eaglekiwi profile image74

Whats with people messing up a public restroom?

Could there be people out there with some sort of 'bathroom disorder'

It really is scraping the bottom of the bowl to be so anal ..yuk!

Now that's more like it! smile

21. goldenpath profile image67

If you've ever lived on a farm you may have seen those monstrous mud and crap clumps hanging from the back end of a cow.  Those are dingleberries.  Those annoying relics of finer times for a cow remind me of those relentless telemarketers who are most likely home operators watching television and eating a Twinky.

22. goldenpath profile image67

My country not moving forward toward more energy independence is like a dog brown streaking across the carpet as he drags his butt across it searching for itch relief.

Aren't you the guy who writes all the Biblical articles?  You've got some very strange sense of humor, friend.

Yes I am.  There's nothing in the doctrines of Christ that says a disciple cannot have a sense of humor.  Actually, I use humor to vent my perceptions of today's "realities".  Governments are acting pompous and arrogant.  People are intolerant of others.  Peace has been taken from the earth by our own hands.  Yeah, I'd say poop really sums up the portrait.

I visited Krispy Creme.  How's this:
        The vile nature of a chicken or cheeseburger doughnut is as the heavenly aroma of an epic heap of dino dung resting atop the desert sands in the heat of noonday sun.

Strange.  Still trying to digest this topic.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol ohhhhh the visuals lol

23. couturepopcafe profile image60
    couturepopcafeposted 13 years ago

You wanna see life as it pertains to fecal matter?  Go over to the KrispyCremeDoughnutCheesburger Forum.  It looks the same going in and coming out.

24. profile image0
    china manposted 13 years ago

Intolerance like :

1)  Parents in grocery stores that allow their children to scream and holler through the aisles

2)  People on food stamps that buy crap unfit for human consumption such as loads of soda pop and candy.

Not every parent has the ability or energy left to control their kids,  and you think that because people down on their life luck get their money from you via the government that you can tell them what to eat and drink.   

A bit of a "my sh*t doesn't stink" syndrome maybe?

Very good!  You're getting there... 

FYI - I wholly support the welfare system but not the abuse of it.  I see gross handling of the system on a daily basis.  I agree that there are people down on their luck and need such help.  I also know that this society has altered public mentality into an "entitlement" mindset.  This is grievous and wrong.  We are not "entitled" to anything without effort and hard work.  This mindset has unfortunately led people down a path of staying at a level of non-progression.  This - I associate with poo poo.

As far as the kids in stores are concerned.  Parents wake up!  You are parents and have the duty and responsibility to raise your children with integrity, honesty, self-mastery and concern of others outside of the self.  Teach right and wrong behavior in public places as well as your own homes.  This is the rising generation.  Teach them as such.  The lack of desire to teach such principles and virtues is what I associate with poo poo.

Sorry to offend - just like poo poo! smile smile smile

25. goldenpath profile image67

Waking up in the morning to the realization that you've slept on a chocolate bar that your kid left is about as fulfilling as sticking your rear out a bus and attempting to bomb the vehicle behind you.

26. goldenpath profile image67

Dealing with inlaws is often like driving a convertible right behind a semi of overly-pungent pigs that's hell bent on bombing your car.

27. goldenpath profile image67

Enduring all the "forwards" circulated throught email system is like "taking care of business" without toilet paper and then shaking hands with your spouse.

28. timorous profile image82
    timorousposted 13 years ago

Listening to know-nothing morons spout endlessly pointless arguments is only slightly less irritating than using a toilet brush to clean out that part of your body where the sun don't shine. smile  ...sorry if I offended anyone neutral

Think of it this way.  If we run real fast we can easily grind out an ounce of pepper! smile

29. goldenpath profile image67

Endless religious debates on the forums are like camel battleships all lined up and ready to be squashed by the noses of the prideful puppets on both sides.  If your own belief is firm there is no need to be vindictive.

30. goldenpath profile image67

Moronic behavior by those with no dignity or honor is like corn populated rear excrement landing on your windshield from the school bus ahead of you.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)