jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

Is there a secret to Hubmob weekly?

1. MeGunner profile image60
    MeGunnerposted 6 years ago

I took part in the Hubmob recently- the one on Diabetes awareness. Now that hub has a score of 84! No one is really reading; it has just two comments and I do not think the content is of a higher quality than most of my other hubs, which also have much more views and comments( I have just ten). Is the score 'high' just because of the hubmob factor? Also I did not do any form of keyword research... What might be happening. Expert insights are welcome. Thanks

2. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

the hubmob RSS feed helps with the link factor. you have quality links going out and pointing to your hub if you included the feed on your hub.

MeGunnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I didn't. I tried to but there was a problem which I couldn't figure out. Can I still do that now? Thanks

1. saleheensblog profile image58
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes, there was a problem in making rss feed that week, here is the link http://hubpages.com/question/80771/diab … atest/?rss

2. rebekahELLE profile image89
        rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes, you can.

I found this post on the original thread.

Sorry about the RSS feed, I don't seem to be able to get it this week.  I am working from abroad in another computer and do not find the rss icon in this one sad  (ups! I am not very technically minded)

Can anyone else get the correct  RSS feed link for this week?
        You should be able to get it from here http://hubpages.com/question/80771/diab … ess-month/ if you click on the rss icon.

when you edit your hub, add the RSS capsule. open it to edit and insert the above URL into the space where it says Feed URL. it should work.

even if you didn't add it into your hub, if you added your hub to the original hubmob thread, it is included in the RSS feeding you some links.  hope this helps.

1. saleheensblog profile image58

Thanks so much guys. Will do now.

2. saleheensblog profile image58

exactly, and also quality links come into the hubs. I have seen even the worst hub of hubmob gets better score

I wonder.

2. MeGunner profile image60

I wonder.

working