jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

Four Accolades this month

1. Maria Cecilia profile image82
    Maria Ceciliaposted 6 years ago

I'm happy I think I am really getting involved in hubpages, after fulfilling my 30 hubs in 30 days I recieved the following accolades

1. Popular among readers as measured by feedbacks to their hubs
    2. has start great discussion in the comments
    3. leaves many insightful comments in hubs
    4. and just a few minutes ago, I made my first 100 forum post

I know it took time for me before I realized that I need to participate in the forum... I'm still trying familiarize myself with hubpages forum, I just want to say, I really enjoy connecting with you guys.. all of you are great great writers

1. pisean282311 profile image52
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

congratulations...it is reward for your work and participation..keep going...all the best...

Maria Ceciliaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, when I was new at hubpages and saw those accolades at the profiles of my first few followers, I was not aspiring to be like them coz I thought it was not easy.... I can't imagine how prolific I became here.... I think if I have talents it was enhanced here at Hubpages and I am still learning

2. rmcrayne profile image94
      rmcrayneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's a great attitude and beautiful sentiment, but seriously, not everyone here is a great writer.  One of the things on HubPages I have mixed feelings about is the overall positivity.  The atmosphere of encouragement and support is great.  But sometimes I miss the honest feedback and constructive comments of my writer's guild.

I truly Understand you, you are deep person... and a deep writer

1. rmcrayne profile image94

Thanks Maria.

2. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I offer critiques. They are available to you, as well as any other creative writer on HubPages.

1. rmcrayne profile image94

That's quite an offer.  I took a look at your 'Pro Bono for Hubbers' hub.  I'll read it again when I've had a night's sleep.  Too busy coughing to go to bed last night. Lying down was out of the question.

2. Tammy L profile image82
    Tammy Lposted 6 years ago

First, congrats on the new accolades.  Most of the more experienced hubbers have posted constructive comments to my hubs but they do it in a way that is not rude.  I appreciate any advice, good or bad, from everyone.

me too I would not mind constructive comments or criticism, good writers  are always constructive

working