Happy Monday everyone!
Can you believe we're already deep into the month of June? One thing I love about this time is the smell of barbecued meat and veggies that wafts into the air every weekend afternoon. Grilling season is upon us!
To celebrate the occasion, this week's Weekly Topic Inspiration theme is grilling tips. I've taken the liberty of poking around the Google AdWords Keyword Tool to see what some common grilling keywords are. They include: tips for cooking, tips cooking, steak grilling, steak for grilling, grilling chicken, recipes for grilling, how to grill with charcoal, great grill, grilled foods, the best grills, tips on/for grilling, tri tip grill, beef grilling, ideas for grilling, grilling burgers, grill recipes for steak, and cooking steak grill.
So consider writing on one of those keywords, and perhaps using one in your title (e.g. "Awesome Grill Recipes for Steak" or "The Best Summer Recipes for Grilling"
If you're going to do any grilling this week, snap some original photos with your phone or camera and use them in your Hub. Those add a lot of instructive value and authenticity.
Ready to share your brilliant Hub with us! Here's how to make sure it gets included in the Weekly Topic Inspiration
1) Click here to visit this week's topic.
2) Click the green button "answer this question".
3) Click the gray button below the box (leave that empty) that says "make a Hub about it."
4) Give your Hub a very specific title, like Easy Summer Gardening Projects for Kids or Challenging Summer Activities for Teens
5) Create good quality original content that hasn't been covered before.
6) After you publish your Weekly Topic Inspiration Hub, come back to this forum thread and post a link to your Hub with a brief description of what you wrote about and why.
For more information on the Weekly Topic Inspiration program, check out the Learning Center guide.
I'm looking forward to see what awesome grilling tips y'all have up your sleeves!