jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Adding photos not working

1. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

I am trying to create a new hub but the Photo module isn't working. I deleted one and started another but that didn't work too. I have tried refreshing but that doesn't help. Anyone else having this problem?

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
      Gordon Hamiltonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Have had this a few times in recent weeks. I can't remember the message but it appears in red, in the left hand side of the module? I've seen others talking about it but I usually just wait a few minutes, try again and it works OK.

2. Bard of Ely profile image86

Yes, I had a message in red and tried again but in vain!

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
      Gordon Hamiltonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I'm pretty sure that I saw a message from Hub Pages staff that it was being looked at. Hopefully, it'll be sorted for good soon. Meantime, I would just keep trying as it has always eventually disappeared for me. Sorry I can't be more constructive sad

1. Bard of Ely profile image86
        Bard of Elyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The red text asked for a url so I tried that but it didn't work. I just tried another image that is in public domain but still no joy! I give up!

3. Denise Handlon profile image86
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

Well, I may be experiencing a version of this and can't figure out how to fix it...

I can only access photos through the 'full size' and cannot shrink it to half or quarter size.  Not sure why, but this has been going on for a couple of months. 

Anyone else have this problem or can suggest to me how to fix this?  Thanks!

4. Denise Handlon profile image86

Not sure what miracle occurred, but right after posting my previous note about the photo size glitch it began working correctly.  smile

5. Bard of Ely profile image86

I am glad to hear it! My problem is solved too!

6. Denise Handlon profile image86

Isn't that interesting?  It must be the magic fairies in the realm of hubpages, LOL

7. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I just published a hub and had no problems with uploading pictures.

working