jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (17 posts)

Just Ask Susan

1. RealHousewife profile image79
    RealHousewifeposted 5 years ago

Sorry to tell you Just Ask Susan has fallen down her stairs and fractured her ankle.  She wanted everyone to know that she can not answer emails or get on HP on her cell phone.  She is resting in bed and is going to try to get to her laptop later.

2. TamCor profile image78
    TamCorposted 5 years ago

That's terrible! sad

I hope she heals quickly--sending positive thoughts her way!

3. Aficionada profile image91
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

So sorry to hear about the accident!  Give her our best, and our hopes that she will mend quickly and not experience undue pain.

4. Rosie2010 profile image74
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Oh, poor Susan!  Thanks for letting us know, RealHousewife.  Give her our warm regards and hope her ankle heals well.  (((Susan)))

RealHousewifeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks everyone! I hope she will update us soon.  I'll repost if I hear back but I bet she's stuck in bed and hopefully sleeping well:)

5. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 5 years ago

Sending my regards her way - I had a broken ankle several years ago and swelling was the worst part. Lots of ice needed.

Ahh sorry to hear that! I was just getting ready to message her - I'll give her all your best:) thanks!

6. Aficionada profile image91
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

I'll ditto what Patty Inglish said about ice.  When I had foot surgery, they gave me a special vinyl "boot" that held ice water, to keep the swelling down.  The water had to be replaced periodically.  It was truly amazing how much that helped.

I did relay that message to her - haven't heard back yet guys but I hope no news is good news!

7. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Sorry to hear that. Rest and relaxation is what's best. When she is able to return, she'll be welcomed. smile

8. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 5 years ago

Take it easy Susan some R&R will have you back on your feet in no time.....jimmy

9. AliciaC profile image96
    AliciaCposted 5 years ago

Best wishes to Susan. I hope that she recovers quickly.

10. sofs profile image85
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Sorry about that ..hope you are not in too much pain..Get well soon...rest a lot and let healing take its course.

11. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago

Sorry to hear this Susan. Get well soon. Just out of curiosity though what does having a broken ankle have to do with typing on a computer keyboard?

12. CASE1WORKER profile image78
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

Get well soon. Once the pain killers start to kick in, you will be typing away on cloud nine!

Just got a short message from Susan - she is still in some pain but her family is an awesome support system! She's probably up there planning her next hub articles:)

13. Just Ask Susan profile image88
    Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago

Thanks everyone..Starting to feel better. My son lent me his notebook computer but hopefully I will be able to get down my stairs so that I can use my desktop computer soon. Have an air cast and so wish that I could use ice smile     Thank you all again.

working