jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

Ahhhhhh!

1. scruffy5533 profile image59
    scruffy5533posted 5 years ago

Now I'm trying to paste my adsense in the html editor. Every time I go to click save, it wants to "clean up" the code and erases my friggin' adsense code! How do you put the code in on this site without it doing that?

1. WryLilt profile image94
      WryLiltposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You don't. As stated before, as long as your Adsense ID is linked in the earning section, you don't need to do a THING after that. Hubpages automatically inserts your code.

scruffy5533posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oooo... So I get a %60 cut of the ads that were already there? I'm a slow learner, sorry.

All good. Yes. If you right click on a hub (not the ad!) and click view source, you can do a CTRL+F for your pub-id number. You'll find that 60% of the time (random) it will appear there.

2. relache profile image89
          relacheposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Actually you don't get a 60% cut of the ads.  WryLilt did not give you a correct answer.

You get a 60% share of the impression time on your Hubs.  You get 100% of any ad monies earned during your impression timeshare.

Oops yes. Thanks. Sorry, I know what I meant but I didn't say it correctly. smile

2. wilderness profile image99
      wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Not sure what you are doing, but:

Go to "scruffy5533", "my account" (top right of this screen)

Click "earnings"

Click "configure" under "external affiliate settings"

follow directions.

scruffy5533posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Already did that as earlier posted. As I have a web site and am used to just putting in the ads myself, I assumed I would do that here. WryLilt straightened me out on that one, though, thanx. It's very quaint to have a website do all that for you smile

1. Marisa Wright profile image99
          Marisa Wrightposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Not really.  This is a revenue-sharing sites and most revenue-sharing sites do it that way.

2. scruffy5533 profile image59
    scruffy5533posted 5 years ago

Looks like we're 2 for 2 on the Snarkey vs Helpful front...

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I just saw people willing to help...

working