jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Vote for your very favorite thread!

1. lorlie6 profile image86
    lorlie6posted 5 years ago

There's no question for me, it would be v7's "Philosophical: Sarcasm Masters".

1. lorlie6 profile image86
      lorlie6posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ahh, C'mon, PEOPLE!  You've gotta have one, at least! smile

2. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/96637

The title even makes me grin.

3. Aficionada profile image89
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Awww, Mo2Chi, I was just sure you were going to mention the Zerg Rush one lol!

I don't think I can narrow it down to just one.  Sometimes I have fun reading a thread that I don't comment in or participate in.  I almost always love the titles for the ones that paradigmsearch opens, and now Eric Newland.  He's one very funny guy! (and not just funny; he's also totally witty)

I also love the ones habee starts, even though they are frequently serious.  And Stacie L finds some of the most interesting topics imaginable!

Well - you didn't say a favorite had to be "fun." lol  lol  lol

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oooooh!  That one certainly deserves a mention! 

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/96963

Paradigmsearch does indeed have lots of good ones!

4. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I've always been kind of partial to that "count-to-whatever" (200,000?) thread posted by WaffleCheese and that continues to crop up every so often.  I don't know..   The concept of counting threads kind of cracks me up anyway, but there's also something about the name, "WaffleCheese" too.  lol

5. Aficionada profile image89
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Add Chasuk's thread titles - always thought-provoking, even if I don't read the entire thread or comment.

For pure fun, I have really enjoyed some threads about geography and word games.

working