jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which animal in the world is the most endangered animal?

1. profile image50
    Daisy Tutenposted 8 years ago

Which animal in the world is the most endangered animal?

2. profile image48
    fruitbootposted 8 years ago

The Greater Horshoe Bat is the most endangered animal in the world.

Here are the top ten in order
    1.The greater Horshoe bat
    2.The siberian Tiger
    3.Loggerhead turtle
    4.The white Tailed fish Eagle
    5.The Mandarin Duck
    6.The Lion Tailed macaque
    7.The Jackass Penguin (No Joke)
    8.Mountain Gorilla
    10. Black Footed Ferret

Heres a link if u would like more information about each animal

http://www.greenexpander.com/2007/09/18 … d-animals/

3. macbeth25 profile image55
    macbeth25posted 8 years ago

Man.  I remember a "joke" about two aliens who were in a tavern out in the Universe somewhere.  One noticed two newcomers and said to the other, "I wonder who they are?  They look like they might be interesting to meet."  The other replied, "You don't want to have anything to do with them.  They're from some backwater planet called Earth.  They're crazy.  If they aren't trying to kill us, they try to kill eachother."  I hope that's not how the Universe will look at us -- but, you never know.

4. profile image0
    rajalakshmyposted 8 years ago

Turtles are also endangered species in the world

5. David Fallon profile image60
    David Fallonposted 8 years ago

Great list fruitboot, BUT remember that these are the animals we know about...hundreds of acres of rain forest are clear cut every day, and it is believed that we a few hundred undiscovered species become extinct because of this

6. Patty Inglish, MS profile image92
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago

Several organizations have been founded to protect and promote the lives of whales of all varieties. One of the most aggressive is the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. read more

7. flpantherdefender profile image56
    flpantherdefenderposted 7 years ago

The animal not on that list which is on the top ten list of endangered species is the Florida Panther, of which less than 100 exist now. I am Panther Advocate with Defenders of Wildlife, and am involved with programs to save this beautiful big cat. It's domain has been reduced severely by man of course, between overdevelopment, habitat loss, overkill, and the vagaries of a shrunken gene pool, this subspecies requires extraordinary conservation measures; it's territory having been reduced to a small piece of S.W. Florida. If you would like to learn more about it or even help in some way, please visit: http://www.floridapantherrefuge.org , or join Defenders of Wildlife's Florida Division.