jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the things that you think at the time you are alone ?

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image79
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

What are the things that you think at the time you are alone ?

Being alone for someone can be a situation in which they introspect themselves; or also can be a condition that they like better to do anything on their own without being interrupted by other people; or they also can get more inspiration to do at this circumstance; someone else even feel free at this situation; reading like newspaper, magazines, and so on can another alternatives; but not least many people even are frightened at the time they are alone - frightened of ghosts, frightened of bad men, frightened of dying; and many others. What about you ? Do you get some advantages at this time ?

2. lilibees profile image60
    lilibeesposted 6 years ago

Well since I live so far from home and my family I often think about my father and how nice it would be to go see him!

3. duffsmom profile image62
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I am not often alone, but when that rare time comes, I sometimes do self-therapy if something is really bothering me, or I go to a special, imaginary place in my head--a story I am working on and test out characters and story aspects and see where it takes me.

4. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

The most time, we Spend in life ... Awake and asleep ... Is with our own Self ...

We are never Alone, in Being ... we are either with our own selves, or with others ... People, Ideas, and Things.

And the One most asked Question, when we are truly  "ourselves" ... Is:
    "What is The Truth, of Reality"... ?

Most people just give up ... but those who persistently seek ... are Rewarded; sooner or later, with the sought Knowledge.

And from this fundamental Question, rise all other Questions ... Why am I here ... and what is the Purpose of my Being ... etc..

In material life there are also supplementary questions ... like Foreclosure, Job, Inflation, wife, kids ...

These supplementary questions totally occupy the minds of those, who have been Detached from Reality by Social and Domestic pressures, etc..