jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Of all God's creations human is the most dangerous. is it true?

1. philirodje profile image60
    philirodjeposted 6 years ago

Of all God's creations human is the most dangerous. is it true?

I overheard some guys saying this funny stuff of how human beings being so dangerous and unpredictable hence this my curiosity to find out from my fellow hubbubs.

2. Jason R. Manning profile image84
    Jason R. Manningposted 6 years ago

Well, lets see, we had Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Omar Al'Bashir, Kim Jong II, Robert Mugabe, Pol Pot, and Ivan the Terrible just to name a few.
    I guess answering this question depends on your definition of dangerious.  I believe the names above are responsible for more murder, death and mayhem then there are people breathing in America today.

3. tymmy profile image59
    tymmyposted 6 years ago

Of course it is true. Look at the world around you today, which species is destroying the environment? The human race of course. Humans are the most dangerous of all creations because they are the most intelligent. Unfortunately our intelligence is bringing the earth to ruin. We cannot live in harmony with our environment.

4. Jonesy0311 profile image61
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

This is actually one (of many) reasons that I refuse to believe mankind is the pinacle of creation. No other species has caused as much mayhem as homo sapien. Over 50 million people have been killed in the past 100 years due to government decrees (Rwanda, Hitler, Stalin, etc.). And that doesnt begin to account for drug peddling, workplace-related deaths, lethal consumer products, the list goes on. We actively try to kill each other or are indifferent to the suffering. Moreover, if anyone is going to create an inhospitable climate on this earth, it's us. We are dumb, panic-driven, dangerous animals who developed technology way before our mids evolved to be able to handle the responsibility. Men that I wouldn't trust to use a blender now have nuclear weapons.

5. tamarindcandy profile image57
    tamarindcandyposted 6 years ago

Also the most self-destructive, funnily enough.

6. Vanessa Anderson profile image61
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

I say yes.  Other creatures have reasons for what they do and what they do has a purpose.  Humans on the other hand do whatever they want, not caring about the consequences.

7. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 6 years ago

Yes, the most dangerous, but also the most wonderful.

We could destroy the entire planet -- if not physically break it in two, we could make it a lifeless hulk with all-out nuclear war.

Only with these Homo sapiens bodies can we, as immortal children of God, find our way to spiritual awakening (being "born again").

When you dream at night, how much can you get done? How easy is it to balance your checkbook, or to do your calculus homework? Impossible? You bet! A sleeping child of God without a Homo sapiens body is very much like this -- dead asleep with zero chance of awakening. Even with such a body, chances are slim. Most don't recognize the opportunity.