jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What kind of people do you try to avoid?

1. AnnaCia profile image83
    AnnaCiaposted 6 years ago

What kind of people do you try to avoid?

There are people we try to maintain around because they are (ex.positive, humble or happy people); there are others you try to avoid (ex.loud, hyper people)

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

It's probably unhealthy to avoid or dismiss persons who voice opinions about us that are contrary to what we wish to see.   It's also unhealthy to take the negativity of such persons too much to heart.

In any case, we are all, each and every last one of us "moving targets."  We learn, we grow, and sometimes we devolve into hate or otherwise bits of negativity.

I'm rather drunk at present.....and the last cigarette is making the tiny travel trailer that I call home spin round  and round....

I think as time goes on we'll all find ourselves aligned exactly against ever stronger factions of persons set upon their divisive notions of ego over the community of mankind.

Avoid them...no way...never.

I exist to be me,and to say what I think and feel.  It's all subject to revision.  Never look at an opportunity to bridge understanding as an affront.  There is nothing but opportunity when viewed in that way.

3. teyeger82 profile image76
    teyeger82posted 6 years ago

I try to avoid negative people and people that are not truthful.  I am thankful for what my life consists of and think that if negative people would consider what they do have rather than what they don't, they would be better off.  I believe that everyone has something and usually many things to be thankful for.  You can look around and see that your life could be worse so be thankful for what you do have.  As for people that are not truthful, I find it insulting.  Worse than being untruthful is their assumption that you are stupid and they have you fooled.

4. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I try to avoid people who are nosey and then go away and gossip about you. I also avoid people who are habitually rude and/or have bad manners!

5. SharedPsyche profile image59
    SharedPsycheposted 6 years ago

As much as possible I stay away from know-it-all morons and negative people. Know-it-all morons think they're right all the time but they are just very clueless. And
    what can be more discouraging than negative people?

But then this boils down to that these people as hurting and full of baggages who are just in denial and who needs help

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I try to avoid neurotics and narssassists (and no, there are apparently not enough s's in that word). Neurotics are women basically, as I believe every woman is born a neurotic but some overcome it. They worry, they panic, they are paranoid, and they are selfish and only believe what they want to believe. Then there are narsassists. They are mostly men. Egotistical, live off of society, only believe what they want to believe. Think of narsassists as the cast of the Jersey Shore. Living for themselves, always believe they are right, believe they are above others, get aggrivated when things don't go their way, etc.
    Both of these type of people, if you attempt to tell them something, they will not believe you. Tell them that they should look at something a different way, it won't happen. You can never argue with them or let them see the light. They also tear down others around them. Beware.

7. profile image0
    joodeeposted 6 years ago

I try to avoid loud & irresponsible people & untruthful people. because usually, loud people won't take you seriously, irresponsible will never be responsible for what they do wrong and untruthful people are just hard to be close to.

working