If you could travel back in time and talk to yourself when you were eighteen years old:
Would you like yourself? What would you tell yourself? If you are now over 40 years old, what would you tell yourself?
Even though it was only 10 years ago I would tell my younger self to start saving money right away, assure her that life does get better after high school and for the love of god put down the chocolate bar!
Michelle, It is very hard to put down that chocolate bar (now I want one),and,sometimes, life makes it hard to save money; however, there are great Hubs on how to save money. I would never recomend a Hub that tells one give up chocolate(even a diet).
This one is easy- id say alot-
1. dront go out with ...this girl that girl that girl that girl dont break up with that girl this girl etc...btw this girl likes you so does this one
2. Get your heart checked out for a weak spot in your Aorta...and i'd tell them /mewhere to look for the weakness.
3.Id give me some Superbowl winners n scores.
4. Id tell me to start playin poker...
5.Get some Mobil oil stock 9before it was Exxonmobil) microsoft stock- buy some gold
6. i say to meas for advice- everyting you know now Tom... does not matter-you know Nothing get used to it...
I would have told myself to slow down and to be proud. To break up with my boyfriend and to go my own way...But life is a way of learning and living. I would not be where I am if I would hav known everything beforehand.
I would probably not have told my self anything..
I would have to go back a little farther than 18 years old, does that count :-)?
1. Watch who you hang around -- if someone tries to pressure you to do something you know is not right, don't cave in just to fit in. i.e. smoking cigarettes and other stuff, and the alcohol.
2. Stay diligent with your homework and studies -- think about what career you want and which colleges to go to. Plan your future more carefully.
3. Save your money and don't spend it on junk. Save it for a car and tuition.
4. Have confidence in yourself and your abilities, stay in church, keep reading the scripture because it helps me a lot.
5. Talk to your parents more about the future.
6. Set goals for yourself and hang around people who are positive, that are going places after high school.
by Renaud Gagne 5 years ago
What would you tell yourself if you could talk to your "self" from 5 year in the past?
by rutley 6 years ago
How often do you make the wrong food choice and tell yourself you'll start tomorrow?
by Tiera Exum 5 years ago
What can a person do to try to prevent the onset of an anxiety attack?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|