This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If a four leaf clover brings a person luck, then what does a five leaf clover br

1. KangaYankeeDoo profile image78
    KangaYankeeDooposted 5 years ago

If a four leaf clover brings a person luck, then what does a five leaf clover bring a person?

2. MellyMoo profile image60
    MellyMooposted 5 years ago

Maybe it brings them lots and lots of luck haha

3. WD Curry 111 profile image60
    WD Curry 111posted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6780094_f260.jpg

I must be a compulsive question answerer. A five leaf clover is benign, like a three leaf clover. Only even numbers are lucky when it come to clover. Now, if you find a six leaf clover, it is time to play the Florida Lotto. I will be glad to buy a ticket and hold it for you.

4. Gerg profile image78
    Gergposted 5 years ago

Allergies! 

Honestly, I'd probably just pull off a leaf and say, "look what I found."  ;-)

5. aliciaharrell profile image74
    aliciaharrellposted 5 years ago

It is my understanding that the more leaves on a Shamrock (the type of clover the lucky four leaf clover comes from), the more the luck increases. This idea came from my Irish maternal great grandfather who shared this with his daughter, who shared it with her children, who shared it with their children and yes, I have shared it with my children. big_smile KangaYankeeDoo, if you have found a 5 leaf Shamrock - keep it safe for extra great luck. big_smile

6. heavenleigh707 profile image82
    heavenleigh707posted 5 years ago

If a four leaf clover brings a person luck, I suppose a five leaf clover would bring News Media coverage, Eye Doctor visit, or unimaginable riches! Do you have one?

7. Teylina profile image60
    Teylinaposted 5 years ago

Appreciate WD's answer 'cause, truthfully, I never thought about it, but just kept the few I found over the years--wish I could remember if they were good years or bad ones! I'm just goin' w/WDCurry111!

8. kj force profile image71
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

The last time I found a five leaf clover..a very wealthy,tall, handsome,well dressed, single,very well spoken, intelligent, gentleman with a great tan...took me to  a very eloquent/expensive restaurant in Paris ( via his personal plane)..then we flew to his private island retreat....then I work up and the dream was over..by the way " five leaf clover" is a very potent mixed drink....now about that 6 leaf clover ! hmmmm

9. TheHoleStory profile image80
    TheHoleStoryposted 5 years ago

I've only seen one five leaf clover in my entire life, and after seeing it I lost my keys. I don't think that was very good luck.

working