jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

If It was possible would you trade places with black man or woman for a day:

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 3 years ago

If It was possible would you trade places with black man or woman for a day:

If It was possible would you trade places with black man or woman for a day: knowing what you know about living as a black person in America.

2. TolovajWordsmith profile image85
    TolovajWordsmithposted 3 years ago

Definitely. I think everybody with empathy would like to use this opportunity and get first hand experience. I am dead sure thousand of artists would pay for something like that.

3. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/11851204_f260.jpg

Black people AREN'T monolithic in scope socioeconomically,socioculturally, psychologically, nor philosophically.  Black people are different.  Some have all the advantages and then some; others are in-between while there are those who are in abject circumstances.  Yes, there are varying degrees of racism but things have changed considerably over the past 50 years.  Many Black people are no longer downtrodden but are affluent, educated, and successful. BTW, I am Black; I have seen many Hispanics/Latinos experience FAR MORE discrimination & racism especially in terms of employment, being treated as slave laborers.

4. ahorseback profile image78
    ahorsebackposted 3 years ago

Perhaps its past time to suggest trading places with one  colored  person and include all  people  .......how about the following :
    Chinese
    Irish
    French
    Canadian
    Mexican
    Chilean
    Moroccan
    Just saying ,  Time to quit  whining about the poor  black race in America  and perhaps be more inclusive and less exclusive to many ,many more people who aren't getting all of the P.C. media attention . There are far ore issues  at stake here than reinventing  racism each and every day .

5. junkseller profile image84
    junksellerposted 3 years ago

Maybe, if the deal came with a bullet proof vest, and an anti-choke hold neck protector, and a giant flashing neon sign saying "don't shoot, it is only a toy gun", and a...no, nevermind, actually I wouldn't.

1. Say Yes To Life profile image79
      Say Yes To Lifeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

LOL!!!

6. Frank Atanacio profile image81
    Frank Atanacioposted 3 years ago

I think I'll keep the skin im in.. and let God judge..

working