jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What was your favorite movie as a child?

1. amesplaza profile image68
    amesplazaposted 7 years ago

What was your favorite movie as a child?

2. ExpandYourMind profile image73
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

I loved the Blue Bird with Shirley Temple.  It was supposed to be one studio's answer to the Wizard of Oz.  The Wizard is probably better, but the Blue Bird is quite good.

3. sandun81 profile image56
    sandun81posted 7 years ago

Home Alone movie series was my favorite.

4. tdebrick profile image60
    tdebrickposted 7 years ago

I love the Goonies, and it still a movie I enjoy when it comes on television.

5. michellebanjoman profile image61
    michellebanjomanposted 7 years ago

I just really love Home Alone movie series that was simply awesume

6. angelahart profile image59
    angelahartposted 7 years ago

I think it would be those disney cartoons

7. cjcarter profile image76
    cjcarterposted 7 years ago

I watched The Land Before Time every single day when I was around 3 or 4 years old. And I still love it! The first is the only good one though, all the others that came after don't count smile

8. amsmoving profile image58
    amsmovingposted 7 years ago

One of my favorite movies as a child was the first Blade and The Matrix, I loved watching those when I was a teenager they possessed some of the greatest martial arts and graphic splendor that I had ever encountered during that time. After watching them it really gave me an affinity for those type of genres whenever I choose to watch movies.

9. kids-toy-box profile image79
    kids-toy-boxposted 7 years ago

The Karate Kid:) was the first movie I have any recolection of watching..I was six at the time.

10. Fuller_legend profile image82
    Fuller_legendposted 7 years ago

Another vote for the karate kid here. Used to love watching California man (encino man) with Brendan Fraser in too.

11. lilmissbookworm profile image65
    lilmissbookwormposted 7 years ago

My favourite movie as a child was Cutting Edge about ice skating as I wanted to be an ice skater growing up.

12. Dave Harris profile image75
    Dave Harrisposted 7 years ago

Has to be The Goonies, closely followed by Raiders of the Lost Ark

13. Andy Webb profile image70
    Andy Webbposted 7 years ago

It would have to be the first Superman, always watched it when it was shown on TV.

14. profile image0
    the fixposted 7 years ago

When I was little I remember going to see Hitchcock's "Rear Window" with my mother...I'm not that old, it's just that the movie theatre that played old movies was real cheap! It was the first movie that really thrilled me without any special effects, just suspense and great acting. I totally fell in love with Grace Kelly, I thought she was the most beautiful woman and I thought my mom looked just like her! I guess spending time with your kids and enjoying a good movie with them is really important. It is the first movie that popped in my head despite the fact that Star Wars ruled my world as a kid.

15. Nicky Page profile image74
    Nicky Pageposted 7 years ago

As a child my favorite movie was The Wizard of Oz.

working