jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which Celebrity Would You Choose?

1. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Which Celebrity Would You Choose?

If it was possible to choose a celebrity to be a world leader, who would you choose? I think I'd go for someone really zany like David Bowie or Lady Ga Ga!

2. Sunshine625 profile image93
    Sunshine625posted 6 years ago

Lady Gaga is a good choice! I'd pick George Clooney or Morgan Freeman.

3. Alecia Murphy profile image80
    Alecia Murphyposted 6 years ago

I would say Denzel Washington or Tom Hanks. They seem to have the same type of character as some of their best roles.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Daniel Craig as James Bond.  He could put a hurt on people that hate America.

5. Nefarious_Misery profile image69
    Nefarious_Miseryposted 6 years ago

Well, you would want someone with the intellect and charisma to charm people. You would also want someone who would be a good representative of what it means to be american.

Or. . . . . . .

6. Rachelle Williams profile image90
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

Morgan Freeman would be my choice, Denzel and Tom Hanks would be my second and third choices.

7. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

definately morgan freeman! i think he'd have to have a comedian as a sidekick though...in the perfect world

8. Angie497 profile image77
    Angie497posted 6 years ago

Hmm, unfortunately, one of my choices would have been Hunter S. Thompson, but he's no longer available. So I think I might have to go with Stephen King. World leaders need to be able to express themselves well to others, and who would be better at that than a writer?

And of course with Thompson, if talking to them didn't do the job, he was ready, willing and able to get things done whether by sneaking and conniving or by shooting. Both of those can occasionally be handy skills.

9. athena2011 profile image57
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I like Morgan Freeman a lot, however I think I'd go for Brad Pitt because I love that he does philanthropic deeds.