jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

what age is best to start a family?

1. becca storer profile image60
    becca storerposted 7 years ago

what age is best to start a family?

I had my first child at 22, do you think this is too young or not?

2. puebloman profile image61
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Have sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex

3. Powerful Pierre profile image79
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

I had my oldest at 19 and have never had any regrets. Today she is a promising head strong wonderful daughter and Mom to 2 of her own. WHEN you believe your ready that's the best time to have a child. Don't ever settle for less either Enjoy her while your young LOL

4. SteveoMc profile image73
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

This is totally not too young,  immaturity is what makes a person too young, too old, or too not ready.

5. jyotsna ignatious profile image50
    jyotsna ignatiousposted 7 years ago

25, it is the best age for making a family, becoz u will be fully matured

6. krishubpages123 profile image31
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

When the age you get metured enough to accept and give up somethings for him, problem comes when they get married and not matured enough, be first mature enough in all respects social status , studies, wealth etc then you can have marriage for this to acheive it might take upto 30 or 26-30 years. At the age of 25, you are ready for one thing in one respects bodily ok, but economically or mentaly not ok enough, so when you are mentaly ok, you can have at any age.

7. amberjones21 profile image56
    amberjones21posted 7 years ago

I don't think there is a certain "age" because each person is different and become ready for a family at different stages in their lives.

They shouldn't start a family until they are fully ready. But sometimes we have our children young and that's our lives. We give up a lot for our kids and try to give them all we can. I had my first at 16 and my second at 17. Both boys. I was way too young to have children but I wouldn't change anything and could never regret having my boys. They were my will to never give up on most days and seeing them smile can dry any tears and always make me smile.