jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is one thing you miss about your past?

1. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

What is one thing you miss about your past?

2. mareezy13 profile image60
    mareezy13posted 6 years ago

Free time!!  Working full time, taking night classes and having a child doesn't leave you with much time to goof around on your own.

3. ginjill ashberry profile image77
    ginjill ashberryposted 6 years ago

Past as in 'a long time ago', CAREFREE life.
    Unaffected, by people and my surroundings. To truly enjoy the morning breeze and laugh effortlessly. No worries about what other's perception of right and wrong, who will be displease by my words and actions. Beating myself up when I have unintentionally hurt someone's feelings. No time to be indecisive. To just move without hesitation and fear..to feel invincible.
    To be a carefree kid once more.

4. nancyme profile image60
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

My childhood friends Betty and Josh. We were really great friends and had great fun but they moved to China/Taiwan (i am not sure) when we were like 8.

5. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I don't miss anything about my past. I look upon it that it was just a different stage in my life, being single and carefree. Now I am divorced, engaged to my new partner for the past few years, got two children, work and try to write in between juggling all the chores that need done. I don't regret anything or miss any stage of my life as I am happy with my life as it is.

6. G.L.A. profile image81
    G.L.A.posted 6 years ago

I miss being able to afford coffee & other luxuries, like toilet paper!  As that one lady said, "maybe it's a good thing we can't afford much food anymore, cause we sure wouldn't be able to afford the toilet paper to go with it!" ~ hmm.. not very funny is it?

7. profile image0
    AlienWednesdayposted 6 years ago

I don't miss anything. I just feel like my life is really hitting it's stride.

8. loneparentgiggles profile image61
    loneparentgigglesposted 6 years ago

Being a kid and truly not caring what people thought, but not being judged either... For example, I could talk to my imaginary friends in the street and people would just say "awww... how cute, she's got imaginary friends..." now when I get caught talking to myself in the street I get given a very wide berth.

working