jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Should it compulsory to immunize your children ?

1. jackavc profile image73
    jackavcposted 6 years ago

Should it compulsory to immunize your children ?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Not until they can guarantee that the vaccines DO NOT cause health problems--I just do not think that has been proven or disproven.

3. crankalicious profile image94
    crankaliciousposted 6 years ago

Yes, it should be mandatory. There's no guarantee that breathing air doesn't cause health problems, so the idea that somebody should guarantee you something about vaccines is ridiculous. What has been proven is that vaccines are safe. What is truly unsafe is not getting immunized.

4. CARIBQUEEN profile image72
    CARIBQUEENposted 6 years ago

It should be made mandatory to immunize children as this would help to protect your child from infectious diseases, however, there are some who are allergic to penincillin or any type of injection.  So oral immunization can be helpful in these circumstances.

5. profile image49
    drewsmom12posted 6 years ago

You when my son was born we kept saying no to certain shot such as the chicken pocks vaccine because we felt that he should be able to get them however when we signed him up for school it was mandatory that they have all of these shots or he could not start school.. I have read alot of research about giving the shots there are more pros to giving them rather then the cons.. We will do anything to protect our children so research it and know what your options as you are the parent and you have to know what you are comfortable with. I say yes because you are protecting them from the various infections.

6. creativebutterfly profile image60
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

No not at all not until their is no risk.  I never got my daughter done and she never got her kids done.   A friend of mine has an autistic child who was perfectly normal until he had is vaccine.

Totally against them.

7. mikejhca profile image91
    mikejhcaposted 6 years ago

Yes.  There is a small risk when being immunized.  So it might seem safer not to have it done.  The risk of catching something is very small because other people are immunized.  However the more people that are not immunized the greater the risk to those people.  If those other people were not immunized the risk of not being immunized would be much greater.

So basically it is only safer not to be immunized if other people take the risk and are immunized.  As a result I think it should be compulsory.