jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which person's opinion do you value the most?

1. LailaK profile image76
    LailaKposted 6 years ago

Which person's opinion do you value the most?

2. pstraubie48 profile image85
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

The opinion I value most is from the person who is candid and honest. I do not want people to tell me what I want to hear; I want them to tell me what they think.

3. Tams R profile image84
    Tams Rposted 6 years ago

My children when they are not being "terrible teens." They generally tell me the way it is and do it respectfully. I appreciate knowing their points of view.
    For completely adult issues, I value my husbands opinion. He is the one who must live with me, so if he steers me wrong - that is his problem. smile

4. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

Above all I value God's Word.  Everything I do and say must line up to the Bible.  For advice, I value my parents advice as I know they decide according to the Bible.   I also value my pastors advice very highly.  They always give it from God's Word.  So, in the end, obviously, I value God's Word more then any other counsel!!  He will never guide me wrong I know:)smile

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i'm not saying this to be nice but my wife's opinion is the one i value the most. she is smart, honest and she always says what she really feels or thinks. like me, she isn't into sugar coating things.

6. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years ago

My husband's.  He is a clear thinker, unbiased and very fair.  I value his opinion highly.