jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can a working woman settle in as a house wife without problems?

1. dipsmi profile image74
    dipsmiposted 5 years ago

How can a working woman  settle in as a house wife without problems?

2. ccdursina profile image73
    ccdursinaposted 5 years ago

I think that might be a difficult transaction, unless you are crafty and full of ideas all the time; that being said is that you will preoccupy yourself with many things : children, writing, blogging, shopping, cleaning, cooking, baking... it might be the best time to find out what do you have passion for! 

P.S. be creative join my club: http://www.zazzle.com/ccdursina

3. Gabriel Wilson profile image94
    Gabriel Wilsonposted 5 years ago

I don't know if it's possible for a working woman to settle into the role of a house wife without any problems whatsoever.
    I think the important thing is to be realistic about her new role. Allowing herself time to adjust and not losing touch with herself as a woman and an individual. 
    Being a housewife doesn't have to be boring and lonely. Keeping a nice home can be very rewarding. And coffee mornings with other local wives can be great fun and very liberating.
    Any change of environment can take time to become comfortable.
    Of course if being a house wife is not something this woman wants; then forget it and go back to work.

4. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

By finding things to fill her time. Hobbies and volunteer work are good ways to fill your time. Jewelry making, helping at the schools or shelters, raising money for the animal shelter are good examples. If they get bored, they might as well go back to work. Finding ways to get out occasionally is essential.