jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What is that one thing your child has that is exactly like you?

1. algarveview profile image88
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

What is that one thing your child has that is exactly like you?

Do you thing it's a good thing or would you rather he/she would not have inherited that characteristic?

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

Oh..dear..I wish that I could say something..but my son has far superior intellect and reasoning faculties than myself and his father combined.

Like me, he says what he means and he means what he says. No need to guess with him.

3. Cristale profile image84
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

My caring heart. My son always wanted me to never be hurt or sad. He was only 4 when I was him last, but he cared about me a lot.

4. sassydee profile image74
    sassydeeposted 5 years ago

she has my sassy-ness which is fine as long as she doesn't over do it or get sassy with mua!

5. EyesStraightAhead profile image85
    EyesStraightAheadposted 5 years ago

Both of my daughters inherited my zeal for life and desire to live on the edge. I am still not sure if I wish they hadn't! smile

6. milleramanda53 profile image79
    milleramanda53posted 5 years ago

Both of my children have my attitude and my emotions. yes there are days I wished they didn't have it but that's what makes them part of me. However my daughter looks exactly like I did as a child and my son has my eyes and I'm very thankful to have such beautiful children no matter what.

7. hazelwood4 profile image75
    hazelwood4posted 5 years ago

Hum, this question is a though provoker for sure.  First of all, my oldest son really enjoys high tech toys.  He loves to play video games, computer games, and everything else high tech. My youngest son has my personality, he loves to be the center of attention.smile

8. Melis Ann profile image92
    Melis Annposted 5 years ago

Freckles...lots of freckles:) Knowing that certain physical characteristics can create insecurities I am glad to share the trait with him and help guide him toward a sense of pride for his freckles. They are oh so cute.

9. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 5 years ago

Among my 3 duaghters, one in particular.......seems to bury her feelings............she nevers reveals rejection, hurt feelings, or personal struggle................she appears to be a ROCK

we all know, that even water, can reshape a rock

I, do , wish these things were not true for  her....................I FEAR that she shuns those who could be a friend........

I, HATE that she learned this at my knee, by my example.......

10. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

My eldest daughter has my stubborness that is good for achieving your dreams but not so good for maintaining good relationships. My middle son has my lust for andventure and travelling that is good for living an interesting life but not so good for maintaing stable relationships. My youngest son has my dreaming side that is good for his artistic endeavours but again not so good for practical, everyday life.
    All my kids are single, maybe you know why....

11. Lin02 profile image55
    Lin02posted 5 years ago

He grunts in the morning same like me. I also do that like i am clearing my throat so grunt. Also he has my nose.

12. First Colony profile image60
    First Colonyposted 5 years ago

I can be a bit of a smart-aleck, and my son seems to have inherited that trait.(and he's only 4!)  This is proof alone that God has a sense of humor, since I am now dealing with what I put my parents through.

working