jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Just something to think about...do you have a time of year that is flooded with

1. kenzaveryella profile image60
    kenzaveryellaposted 4 years ago

Just something to think about...do you have a time of year that is flooded with family birthdays?

After I get some answers I will share my crazy time of year.  Also, how do you deal with so many at one time?

2. jrueff profile image73
    jrueffposted 4 years ago

Oh my goodness - Christmas... My sister, Grandma (before she passed), and a couple friends too. I guess that's not really a ton of people, but it seems like a lot to us!

3. nanderson500 profile image84
    nanderson500posted 4 years ago

Yes, my family has a ton of June birthdays for some reason. Myself, two of my grandparents, one of my cousins, and my brother's fiancee were all born in June.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

The close family have scattered birthdays. However, overall there are more fall birthdays. But for the population, I've noticed a lot of birthdays in February.

5. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 4 years ago

Yes, in my family it's the month of June, the last time I counted we had five birthdays only a few days apart in June!

6. kenzaveryella profile image60
    kenzaveryellaposted 4 years ago

In my family it is late march into April.  We are all aries too!  My nephew, brother, and son are all in the last week of March.  Myself and my cousin are in the first week of April.  My daughter, my husband, and my father are the 15th, 19th and 21st.  When this stretch is done we all take a big deep breath.

7. Lor's Stories profile image60
    Lor's Storiesposted 4 years ago

Oh yes yes yes
    March, April July
    October, 2 in November, 3 in December one the day after Christmas and January 5th.

It's very confusing between birthdays s and Christmas.
    Who gets what and when.
    We should just have one celebration day!

8. profile image73
    ElleBeeposted 4 years ago

Yes! At least nine of my relatives (though I could be missing someone!) have birthdays within a three week stretch in June/July.  Luckily it's half a year away from Christmas!

9. Shiley profile image77
    Shileyposted 4 years ago

March and June are pretty busy birthday months in our family.  We have a pretty big family so it seems like it is always someones birthday so there is always a good reason to get together for a family dinner to celebrate.

10. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

feb- my father in law bday
    march- my daughter bday
    april- my bro bday
    may- my hubby bday
    june- may mother in law bday
    july-my dad bday
    aug-my son bday
    sept- my sisterinlaw bday
    oct- my brother in law bday
    november-my niece bday