jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

This just broke my heart.

1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 9 years ago
  2. thranax profile image31
    thranaxposted 9 years ago

Thats sad, it really is T_T

Too bad for them...but in a way its expected. If there in a economic hardship and have 2 (or 3) kids, why would they have another? The parents want them to have a proper education, but do they have one themselves? We will never know now will we, but apparently they made a mistake somewhere now didn't they.

1. Pam Pounds profile image78
      Pam Poundsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

No judgement here...it takes courage beyond belief for a parent to do what they believe is the right thing for their kids...good parents will sacrifice everything so that their kids will have a better life than they could provide.  Same experience two generations ago for my family...doesn't make it any less heartbreaking.

1. quensday profile image73
        quensdayposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you on this, Pam. Maybe this is the source of the heartbreak?

1. thranax profile image31
          thranaxposted 9 years agoin reply to this

It sure is part of it =\

2. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I wouldn't say they made a mistake, but like Pam Pounds said, that is something really hard for a parent to do.  Anyways,  it sucks to have to split up a family because of money. 

According to this video, it was the rate of inflation that governerned thier decision to give up thier child.  I think it said a 30% increase in a few months. 

Thier parents probably do not have a proper education, but at least they are aware now of how important it is.  smile

True they are aware of it, but they did make a mistake. Lol having too many kids is a mistake isn't it? =P thats what I was referring to.

1. profile image0
          sandra rinckposted 9 years agoin reply to this

true, but I would venture to say that they don't know what a condom is either.  LOL!

Well you saw the streets there, half of them only know "Door" as being on a "van", and all the vans are from "1980" smile

working