jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (21 posts)

What's your favorite pizza?

1. TheHoleStory profile image80
    TheHoleStoryposted 3 years ago

What's your favorite pizza?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9133328_f260.jpg

2. Kennedi Brown profile image93
    Kennedi Brownposted 3 years ago

I gotta agree with your picture. Mellow mushroom is the best smile

3. Snøwman profile image60
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

My favorite pizza is Hawaiian pizza. If it has ham and pineapples on it, it's my favorite kind of pizza. I don't care what else goes on it as long as it's something you would normally put on a pizza.

4. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I liked the original type of pizza - mozzarella on top of tomato sauce with a crisp crust, not not a soft one.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image75
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I knew that I forgot something - veggies! Bell peppers, onions, olives, spinach...

5. NMLady profile image62
    NMLadyposted 3 years ago

Fuzzy's Chicago style Pizza  or Aurelio's or Emo's...yes, all places from where I have lived.  (two Chicago and on St. Louis)  As to what I want on my pizza...thin crust Italian sausage. Yumm!

6. Wendi Gjata profile image60
    Wendi Gjataposted 3 years ago

Of course the best pizza, all veggies! I love getting pepper, onion, olives, mushroom, kale, etc. So, pretty much everything! It is so tasty!

1. Penny G profile image72
      Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I'm with you lets split a Pizza!

2. Wendi Gjata profile image60
      Wendi Gjataposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Haha! It sucks because most of my friends hate veggies so I am always stuck with cheese...   sad

7. Penny G profile image72
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Mine is veggie lovers,with a very thin crust, almost like a cracker, not took much sauce and if I make it myself it would have soy cheese on it as well.

8. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

I love tomato basil pizza or any kind of veggie pizza.  I prefer a nice, middle of the road crust.  Not thick and doughy, but not like saltine crackers either. The only exception would be Imo's pizza (it's a St. Louis thing) for the thin crust since theirs is good.  I can't stand most chain pizza though and prefer homemade or a good mom and pop place that puts a lot of love into it smile

1. Venkatachari M profile image41
      Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yours is very good taste. I like it. "Homemade good mom and pop place that puts a lot of love into it".  I too love it. Very appealing and nice taste.

9. jamesjacques profile image68
    jamesjacquesposted 3 years ago

Malnati's deep dish spinach pizza. It has a delicate pastry like crust, superb sauce and cheese, and a lasagna like internal moisture that is rare when getting pizza.

10. MizBejabbers profile image91
    MizBejabbersposted 3 years ago

I love a supreme made with lots of black olives and tomato sauce. Unfortunately it has to be made on a gluten-free crust, which does not have the texture of a wheat flour crust.

11. teaches12345 profile image93
    teaches12345posted 3 years ago

I love white pizza with veggies. I also can eat a thin crust pepperoni any day for breakfast but I stick to my oatmeal most days.

12. Say Yes To Life profile image79
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 3 years ago

Mine is the Northwestern, served at Big Island Pizza.  It has salmon, shrimp, red onions, capers, spinach and pine nuts, and is baked with pesto and cheese.  Besides the taste, it smells like heaven!

1. The Examiner-1 profile image75
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

It sounds as if I like that one - minus the shrimp. Why would you add pine nuts? They are in the pesto.

13. DonnaCaprio profile image60
    DonnaCaprioposted 3 years ago

I love Hawaiian pizza. The ham and pineapples add great flavor.

14. Seafarer Mama profile image89
    Seafarer Mamaposted 3 years ago

ooooh...fun question...on one of my favorite topics.

My favorite is eggplant pizza! Yum Yum!

I was introduced to eggplant pizza back in the 90s when I worked for the Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum. The managers conducted weekly "cast parties" and eggplant pizza was usually ordered. I was won over from my first piece!

15. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i love hawaiian pizza, lots of pineapple and chicken, awesome

16. Bubblegum Jones profile image60
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 3 years ago

A Good old pepperoni pizza from Papa John's is my favorite pizza, and don't forget to include the pepperoncini pepper that comes along with all of Papa John's pizzas.

working