jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best dessert in the world?

1. Lady Wordsmith profile image81
    Lady Wordsmithposted 6 years ago

What is the best dessert in the world?

Simple question.

2. EmmaMedu profile image79
    EmmaMeduposted 6 years ago

Chocolate cake. I think there is no person in the world who doesn't like chocolate.
    If I have to choose something quickly it would be chocolate cake.

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

This is as absurd as Nero when he got the Roman senate to pass legislation on the best meal in the world, I think it was something like corned beef and cabbage;  we are all different there will be many 'bests'.

4. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

simple question with no simple answer! Warm red velvet cake with vanilla icecream comes to mind...but so does cherry cheesecake smile I don't think there's a best in the world...it's individual.

5. Twilight Lawns profile image82
    Twilight Lawnsposted 6 years ago

I say pudding!  And I thought you did, but perhaps you were just trying to be nice to our Colonial Cousins.

6. dipsmi profile image74
    dipsmiposted 6 years ago

anything made by my mom or grand mother. They both have a sweet tooth and cook amazing desserts.

7. tlcs profile image45
    tlcsposted 6 years ago

Angel Delight! You can buy it in a packet its simple and quick to make and it taste delicious. The flavours are lovely and you could also add fruit to the angel delight if you wanted to make it even more tasty!

8. LauraGT profile image94
    LauraGTposted 6 years ago

Affogato. Hot expresso poured over ice cream (homemade mint chocolate chip).  So delicious!