jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

What is the most unpleasant food you have ever eaten?

1. dorothy0328 profile image77
    dorothy0328posted 4 years ago

What is the most unpleasant food you have ever eaten?

2. Handicapped Chef profile image80
    Handicapped Chefposted 4 years ago

Processed Food although some taste good they kill your body with all the stuff add into it.

dorothy0328posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree but I am guilty I do eat some processed food but I try to do so in moderation.

2. Handicapped Chef profile image80
      Handicapped Chefposted 4 years agoin reply to this

dorothy0328 we all eat some sort of processed foods so enjoy it what don't kill you will only make you stronger.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

A snail.  A neighbor cooked it (God knows where it came from) I was a teen, dropped over there because my family was there and they shoved it at me and said try this!  I did, it was awful, I drank water afterward. Now in retrospect, I wonder if it was  a garden variety snail.  Ewwwww

Gross what a mean trick... I know it is a highly respected appitizer lots of places but I have to say I don't think to keenly on snail. But LOL on the garden variety I guess if your gonna do that to someone as a prank garden variety will work.

4. Blond Logic profile image96
    Blond Logicposted 4 years ago

Tripe. I tried it here in Brazil and it looked very appetizing. I know it is popular in Mexico as well. It wasn't so much the taste as the texture. I would try it again though perhaps prepared in a different way.

you are braver then I am LOL I might try a bite once in my life depending on how it's made but the thought of it just sounds gross.

5. billd01603 profile image85
    billd01603posted 4 years ago

I had frogs legs at a food festival about 25 years ago. It took all day to get the taste out of my mouth. i could not wait to get home to brush my teeth. It's ironic, I have friends who can eat them by the dozen. Yeeeeecccchhhhh.

Im in Louisiana so frog leg eatin goes on rather frequently here LOL

2. Blond Logic profile image96
      Blond Logicposted 4 years agoin reply to this

When I was young my father use to go frog gigging so we ate them often.

6. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 4 years ago

Caviar.  Tastes like fish with a tablespoon of salt on it.  Yuck!  The second comes close--catfish yuck!

working