jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite Summer Beer?

1. billd01603 profile image86
    billd01603posted 4 years ago

What is your favorite Summer Beer?

I like a clear, cold, fresh and lighter beer in the summer. An ice cold Bud or Miller High Life is great,  but my 2 favorites are Sam Adams Summer Ale and Harpoon IPA.

2. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago

Great Lakes Brewery in Toronto has a beer called Orange Peel Ale that I really enjoy. Handcrafted with five specialty malts and five varieties of hops, along with just a touch of honey. They add orange peels to the boil to give it a fruity taste. .

3. findwholeness profile image91
    findwholenessposted 4 years ago

I prefer Corona with a lime in the summer. It feels like being on the beach!

1. Just Ask Susan profile image89
      Just Ask Susanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yum! smile

4. Digihead profile image76
    Digiheadposted 4 years ago

Take a look at cans.  Now days you can get some very flavorful canned beer, from easy drinking lagers and pils to more crafty IPAs, even stouts.  My current fave is Uinta's Baba black lager.  Sierra Nevada Summerfest is always a great crisp beer, perfect when you're grilling.
    feel free to follow me: http://instagram.com/craftbeerluv619

5. Seafarer Mama profile image88
    Seafarer Mamaposted 4 years ago

Love Sam Adams Summer Ale, too. Also like Pete's. Sometimes drink Harpoon....but still love Guinness all year round, doo.

6. RobSawyer profile image60
    RobSawyerposted 4 years ago

Landshark (similar to Corona) is a great summer choice, lighter and perfect for the beach. Also made by Margaritaville Brewing Company (owned by Jimmy Buffet), so you know its designed for a summer beach setting.

working