jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How many sodas or energy drinks to you drink in a week?

1. Christa Swope profile image36
    Christa Swopeposted 4 years ago

How many sodas or energy drinks to you drink in a week?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I have one soda a day, with my lunch at work. I don't care for energy drinks.

3. Gail Meyers profile image87
    Gail Meyersposted 4 years ago

I usually drink a soda once a day or once every couple of days.  I do not drink energy drinks either.

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 4 years ago

I work night shift and sometimes I have to have the energy drink if I don't get enough sleep.  At one time I was drinking them on a daily basis but my blood pressure started to go up so I only limit them to when I really need them.  Usually sodas are a 20 ounce bottle a day.  I did cut the cost by getting the soda stream and I can't tell the difference in taste between the actual brand and the SS.

5. Alphadogg16 profile image90
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

I do not drink either one if them as they are both normally loaded with sugar. I don't like my kids drinking a lot of soda so I don't even buy it.

6. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i don't drink any soda or energy drinks. Bad for health and high in sugar. There is a report that kids who drinks sodas will enhance their uncontrollable emotions, hyperactive and unable to concentrate on anything.

7. profile image59
    EmilySparks2894posted 4 years ago

Hardly any...I really don't ever drink energy drinks, and I don't drink too many sodas either. More of a treat!