Article Submission Software

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (23 posts)
  1. Dorsi profile image87
    Dorsiposted 15 years ago

I've been seriously starting to look at article submission software and ideas, and I was wondering what some of you are using? I know Lissie has a blog on this software,
    http://100sites-lissie.blogspot.com/200 … -cool.html
    which looks good, but I wanted to get more feedback on some other things that hubbers are doing.
    I am starting to realize that ALOT of my time is getting spent doing submitting and that down the road something easier and faster will be entirely worth it!
    And Lissie your input on this would be great!

1. SamurWriter profile image56
      SamurWriterposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I use an amazing submission software program and site. But people in here don't want to hear about it so I'll just say there are some amazing software programs and sites that take 95% out of your wasted time smile

Jerrico

1. rancidTaste profile image62
        rancidTasteposted 15 years agoin reply to this

SamurWriter!! if you don't want to say the correct answer clearly, why you answer like this that you use .....? Why you make people interested for that? If you don't tell, just stop.

That's enough for you. Moreover, nobody will interest for your software and site.

1. Lissie profile image75
          Lissieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

try the search function rancidTaste!

2. Jerrico Usher profile image56
          Jerrico Usherposted 15 years agoin reply to this

1. Because people interrested will email me, and if I bring it up in here people will clobber me with inuindo and rediculous ranting about how I'm self promoting so I mention it however because I see a few want to know, and thus may email me and I can discuss it in private. And if you read the posts they ASKED IF ANYONE KNEW anything about it.. so I responded, I am sorry I didn't respond to your liking.

2. It's not "My" software its "a" software program all the big dogs use and it's actually FREE, the site, believe me rancid taste, if you actually knew about it you'd give your left hub to use it, but since your so rude about it I'll leave you to your bitter er rancid taste...

3. I just love how you speak for "everybody" as if you have casted a vote and got the consensus.. truth is 70% of this forum do want to hear it, privately email me all the time for "more" information and tell me how rediculous the 10% who always make statements like yours there are being rediculous and can I just ignore them and keep posting... I have to wonder however about how a guy who names himself rancidtaste could be allowed to speak for the whole forum.

4. Thank you for playing. Please drive up to the next window.

J

2. Lissie profile image75

LOL I thought that link looked familiar!  AMA is working out great for me but its far from cheap $47/month for the submission of articles side of things - so you have to be committed to getting articles in there!

I spin articles which I submit (the software is included in AMA) - I strongly believe its a waste of time to submit duplicate articles. My proof is from watching the blogs that accept my articles that are set on "automatic" and accept all articles some of which are not spun.  There is a pattern - those articles which are spun (that has to be at least 70% unique on AMA - they overstate the % compared to dupefreepro) are indexed. The articles that are no spun aren't indexed - ON THE SAME BLOG and usually the same general niche
      If the article is not indexed in google , google is NOT counting the backlink - fullstop. Its a waste of time - it won't get you banned or de-indexed or anything bad - but its a waste of time.

I think these blog networks (and I think Jerrico's one is a similar idea) are much better than article directories because you get the anchored links in the context of the article not stuck at the bottom of the page - google counts links at bottom of pages for less than near the top.

As I have reported in subsequent posts on my blog I have seen demonstrable proof that the sites  I initially targeted for AMA have gone dramatically up the SERPS and stayed there. They are not absolutely consistently stay there but close enough to page 1/2 to be good enough - or to put it another way I have seen my Adsense earnings double since I started using it - OK only from $1 to $2/day but if it keeps doing that....

I am about to promote my today.com blogs using AMA which will be an interesting variation as they are brand new sites - I'll be interested to see what happens.

Other sites which have been recommended to me is http://articlemarketer.com/ - I probably would have signed up with it if AMA hadn't come along - but it is submitting to traditional directories and they use real people to submit so its a lot slower

1. Jerrico Usher profile image56

Hey lizzie I came across a great tool that I haven't tested yet but it uses a very interresting concept of grabbing the promotional efforts of articles on some submission sites that were rejected after the author promoted the hell out of it..Apparently traffic doesn't stop flowing to the accounts and they are not deleted either, but the authors ignore it thinking its gone, this guy figured out how to tap in to these articles usually rejected just because of their sheer volume of submission! and you can create an account and relink these deleted/rejected articles to yourself, aquiring all that free promotion that would otherwise be gone forever...

I'm not sure how it works exactly but the software program does all the work you just use it, its supposed to be like getting free high powered traffic... I'm thinking you would be a good candidate to test this baby out.. its done using a little known trick in the industry. I got it from Nich Domination..

Heres what it says about it in a nutshell:

He calls this "blog hunting"

Blog Hunter is when you go out and find the blogs Blogger has deleted due to trying to keep “Junk” blogs under control.     The fact is that they delete a very good amount of real blogs among all the junk blogs they delete. These blogs have links already coming in and have established search engine rankings

So here’s how this happens.

A blog is built and promoted and gets good rankings etc etc

Then Blogger deletes the blog

The links remain incoming to that blog so it keeps PR and MSN even keeps it’s ranking for a few weeks.

You come along and search a keyword and find a blog. It has an error page saying the blog is no longer available etc etc

You go to Blogger and register that blog.

You now have a blog with incoming links and good rankings, all within 20 minutes or so.

The software program seeks out these error pages/blogs somehow and you just cherry pick the ones you want.. its like christmas. He claims he used these to promote an affiliate site and made a killing the first day..

Let me know if you want to try it..

Jerrico

2. Dorsi profile image87
        Dorsiposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Lissie: I also submitted your blog on the software here at Digg with a recommendation- I love  following your online income pursuits!

http://digg.com/arts_culture/A_New_Arti … _Very_Cool

Thanks Dorsi - I think people are interested - I need to write a bit more on that blog!

2. bladeguy profile image59
    bladeguyposted 15 years ago

Let me know what you find out -- I'm curious as well. But are you spinning your articles as well? Seems like submitting duplicate articles to so many places won't work out so well. Just a thought...

1. SamurWriter profile image56
      SamurWriterposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Actually there are sites that don't care and since your submissions are more for organic traffic than search engine traffic it doesn't matter .. its also a different format of site not like hubpages or for adsense hits, I submit to 200 sites in seconds- one article and it does wonders... most of the short article sites don't care and your mission is accomplished... Actually with my membership site and the software combined I can do much more..

Lissie that article was great.. kudos..

Jerrico

I'm confused - organic traffic is search engine traffic - the only other sort of traffic is social (like the nice people here) which is wonderful and fun - but doesn't make you any money - so what is the monetization model?

Sorry lissie I didn't make myself clear.. I kind of changed the term there, I do that when it makes no sense the way it's used smile to me Organic traffic is human traffic, i.e. people are organic in nature, I call linkback traffic where people actually click the link organic traffic... I call search engine traffic mechanical traffic... me and my click try not to be complete followers of the "going" lingo for this stuff, although we understand and often communicate to other entities in their definition to each other we use the terms we feel are more appropriate (for us) I slipped and forgot to switch modes in here.

Monetization model is still adsense, in my site we essentially build keyword researched niches write up a 10-15 page site 400 words each then publish the site, add adsense 3 weeks later (the site has a timer), we let the site bake for 3 months accumulating traffic and adsense income using various (about 10) promotional tools all built into the site of which one is the article submission tool we just write the article and the tool does the rest, I also use a software program to shoot off even more. when the site reaches 3.00 a day in adsense revenue (120.00 a month) the site has a list of buyers who buy it from us for 8x the adsense revenue (guarenteed) or more..

so the secondary monitization model is to sell the site for 1,000 bucks (or around that)... then we flip that income into 10 more sites (including outsource ghost writers to write the content) so one site sells to pay for 10 more which sell for 10x the first sites income (of course not all sites are 1g producers but it always works out much more than you spent..)

Jerrico

3. Peter Hoggan profile image69
    Peter Hogganposted 15 years ago

I use http://www.isnare.com/ which is an online article submission service. Has tended to be slow of late by think this is only temporary.

4. Em Writes profile image69
    Em Writesposted 15 years ago

I have absolutely nothing useful to offer on this topic, but wanted to say that I love reading threads on these subjects. There's always a ton of information offered. I don't actually understand all of it right now, but am confident that one day it will click.

I'm writing a hub right now that may help you wrap your head around it it's called:

"Poverty Detox"

I'm writing the second half tonight, the first half is wrapping your head around how to learn online money making things like hubpages, SEO and a gazillion other things, the second half I'm going to produce a living example of this concept in practice by laying out what I do all day, how I do it, how I keep growing it and essentially a blueprint of my own personal online career (I haven't had to go to a job in 6 months now and I make more than twice what I did working 2 full time jobs so I'd say it's working smile I do this 100% wrtiing articles and some networking/investing (in outsource). The whole ball of wax happened because of what I learned on Hubpages.. HP was my launch pad.. so I'm giving back by producing a site to train newbies to make 2k a month on HP (its an experiment for now and isn't built yet fully). email me if you want the url.

Jerrico

5. Lissie profile image75
    Lissieposted 15 years ago

Been there Em - keep reading - it will click - its really not that complex when you get thru the marketing crap and the scams!

6. cflynn profile image71
    cflynnposted 15 years ago

facinating thread,
    though I am with Em i don't fully understand all of it! I am keen to know more.

i have Emailed you Jerrico

thanks also for the info lissie

7. pauldeeds profile imageSTAFF
    pauldeedsposted 15 years ago

For some reason this thread reminded me of the old smith barney commercials.

"Smith barney... they make money the old fashioned way... They earn it..." that's their tag line on every commercial...

I'd never seen one of those till today, and I was around back then... But you have my curiosity peaked what makes that commercial remind you of this thread? (visa versa)...? smile

J

2. Lissie profile image75

Not seeing US TV I had missed this gem - funny! I might change my blog's byline: making money the new fashioned way one website at a time!

I had to fill in a statement of position with my mortgage lender the other day and they asked me what sort of business I did - all I could think of was "freelance writer" I don't think what I do would fit into their coding system :-)

Should say "Professional Copywriter for a content provider company (even if it's your company)"

2. Dorsi profile image87
        Dorsiposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Lol Lissie- I have to figure out what I "do" for a living pretty soon as I will be having to fill out some mortgage refinance papers too....sigh..........

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)