Post a funny Joke.

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)
  1. wesleycox profile image69
    wesleycoxposted 13 years ago

Here's mine:

A kindergarden teacher was teaching her students the definition of definately.  To ensure they understood the meaning she asked her class to use "definately" in a sentence.  One little girl raised her hand and the teacher called on her. 
    "The sky is definately blue."
    The teacher said to her, "That's good but the sky can turn gray so that's not quite right." 
    A little boy raised his hand and the teacher called on him.
    "The grass is definately green."
    Again the teacher said, "That's good but if you don't water the grass it turns brown so that's not quite right."
    Another little boy raised his hand and the teacher called on him.
    "Do farts have lumps?"
    The teacher confused by the question responded, "No, but what does that have to do with the question?"
    The little boy replied, "Then I just definately shit my pants."

1. profile image57
      jaygee21posted 13 years agoin reply to this

hate to be picky but the word is spelled "definitely" , not "definately"....
      sorry, but thought you might like to know

2. wesleycox profile image69

I guess nobody has any jokes to tell.  How lame.

1. redwards54 profile image59
      redwards54posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Actually this is not a joke because every word of this actually happened to a friend of mine but still is funny as hell.
      A friend of mine has a grown son living with her that is "mentally challenged".
      Trying to be politically correct here and not use the "R" word in describing his condition. Anyway each day she would call home just to check on her son because of his mental situation. About  a month ago she called home to check on him and the son informed his mom that he had captured a "leprechaun" and had him locked in the closet. He also informed his mom that he was keeping  the leprechaun alive by slipping "skiddles" under the closet door. Humoring her son she said okay son that is good and I'll call you back later. Two hours later she did call her son again and again her son told her the same story about the leprechaun that he had captured and he was still feeding him skiddles to keep him from starving. This time themom was a little more concerned so she asked her boss if she could leave work long enough to go home and check on her son, she thought maybe that he hadn't taken his meds for the day. Once she got home her son did have a chair wedged against the closet door and also she heard someone inside the closet raising hell wanting to be let out of the closet. Not knowing what to expect she did open the door. After she opened the door she discovered an irate census taker that just happened to be a dwarf. So this was the leprechaun that her son kept telling his mom about. Again this is a true story, funny as hell I thought but then again I am not the leprechaun that was forced into the closet.

3. profile image0
    Non-offensiveUserposted 13 years ago

What do you call a hooker with a runny nose?

"Full"

1. wesleycox profile image69
      wesleycoxposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's funny

4. profile image0
    Non-offensiveUserposted 13 years ago

A guy sitting on a plane notices that the woman sitting next to him keeps sneezing then squirming in her seat.  After doing this a few times, he asked her "Are you alright?"

She replied "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but I have a condition that makes me have an orgasim everytime I sneeze."

"That is quite some problem, what are you taking for it?" He asked

"Pepper" She answered

5. luvpassion profile image62
    luvpassionposted 13 years ago

A teacher, interested in what her students knew of the world they lived in, decided to hold up pictures to get the students response.

The first was a Tree, "What's this? She asked

"That's a tree teacher," answered a little girl.

"Good."

The next was a Cow, "What's this," she asked.

"A cow," came a little boys answer.

The third was Buck deer with large horns. "What's this?"

No one answered so she decided to call on Johnny.

"Can you give me a hint?" he asked.

"Sure, your Mom calls your dad this sometimes."

Little Johnny answered..."So that's what a horney bas#@% looks like!"

6. Stan Fletcher profile image61
    Stan Fletcherposted 13 years ago

A blond just texted me and asked me what "IDK" means.

I said, "I Don't Know".

She replied, "OMG!  NO ONE DOES!"

7. wesleycox profile image69

Gotta love a good blonde joke.

A newly married man and woman were going at it and the man notice that every time he moved forward the woman's toes would curl.  He thought that was cool but thought nothing more of it. 
    Then one day they were going at it in the shower and he noticed that her toes weren't curling so he asked her, "Why when we're laying down your toes curl but when we're in the shower they don't curl?"

she said, "Silly, I take my pantyhose off in the shower."

8. Ben Evans profile image65
    Ben Evansposted 13 years ago

A few lawyer jokes

What do you call a bus full of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

A good start.  big_smile

Why are lawyers wives always unsatisfied?

They get screwed after everyone else.  big_smile big_smile

9. Internetwriter62 profile image77
    Internetwriter62posted 13 years ago

Here's a good one. Got this one online.
    Three buddies die in a car crash, and they find themselves at the pearly gates.

They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and
    family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say
    about you?

The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was the
    greates doctor of my time, and a great family man."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful
    husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our
    children of tomorrow."

The last guy replies,
    "I would like to hear them say... LOOK!!! HE'S MOVING!!!!!"

10. LeanMan profile image80
    LeanManposted 13 years ago

What's green and hangs from trees???

Monkey Boogies...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)