Does my ex boyfriend want me back?

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (105 posts)
  1. Ashukah profile image60
    Ashukahposted 13 years ago

I haven't been contacting my exboyfriend at all since he broke up with me about three weeks ago. I did call him a couple of times to talk about our friend that recently passed away. He was the one who broke up by the way. Anyway, I was on Facebook earlier and I did not talk to him, but he started talking to me, and said:

"Okay, tell me honestly, do you seriously believe we will get back together?
    I am curious
    Matter of fact, nevermind.
    I'll discuss it another time.
    -nods-
    Goodbye for now."

All in one shot without me responding. What does this mean? Does he want me back?

1. Anesidora profile image62
      Anesidoraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think it means "I have an opportunity and was wondering if I should avoid it since we might get back together but then I realized that it's not cheating if we're on a break, so nevermind. Let's talk about it later."

But I really have no clue.

2. Myster_eswife profile image60
      Myster_eswifeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like he might be missing you but isn't sure whether or not he actually wants to be back with you, or just wanted to see if you were missing him and is playing a head game to get the information he wants to hear. I would be careful with this and don't make contact with him again unless he contacts you let him think if you had read that statement...

Ashukahposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's kind of what I'm feeling too..

3. profile image50
      HennaBposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

Alright, thank you for your input! I haven't been contacting him for that very reason..

4. Davinagirl3 profile image60
      Davinagirl3posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh God!  Men!  First, I must warn you that I have been through this a few times, and it has NEVER worked out for me.  It seems, to me, that  all men get lonely for "old times".  Every situation is unique, but if it is over and you are over the hurt of being dumped, don't open yourself up for that cut to be re-opened.  Protect yourself.

I will definitely play it by ear. I'm always open for him to talk to me if he feels like he must. Just not right now of course since I will not be contacting him...

5. nikki1 profile image60
      nikki1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Suggestion: don't bring it up. Just leave him alone. You made a mistake, learn from it and move on. He maybe thinking you want to reconnect, possibly. Again move on.. leave him alone.

6. PhoenixV profile image63
      PhoenixVposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Matter of fact, nevermind.
      I'll discuss it another time.
      -nods-
      Goodbye for now."

Definitely wants you back. He wants to talk to you again obviously and wants to continue and discuss.

I'm not sure what is "definite" anymore... I wish I could, but life is one of those... Very confusing things. Mostly relationships, I find.

I'm still giving him time, if he initiates contact again, I will talk.

2. donotfear profile image83
        donotfearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sounds to me like he's playing her. 

@#%$%#$#$#@$

I don't know if he's "playing" me.... It could just be like a test. That's how I sort of feel. Then again, after going through a bit, messages can seem mixed and confusing.

1. LunarGal profile image61
            LunarGalposted 13 years agoin reply to this

real men don't test.

2. brianzen profile image60
    brianzenposted 13 years ago

That is manspeak for "If we arent going down the same road, I would do it in a heartbeat!"

1. optimus grimlock profile image59
      optimus grimlockposted 13 years agoin reply to this

well said!!! Met up with him and find out, tell him things have to change for the better!

2. Ashukah profile image60

Translation please? XD

3. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 13 years ago

Sometimes relationships can be confusing. I'm not sure if he wants you back or not, if he truly did wouldn't he just be upfront about it? I'm not sure what type of person he is, if he hides his feelings, or whatever.

So I guess my best answer would be, maybe?

He's that type of person who always thinks he's right and hates to be wrong... So I had a theory that if he DOES want to get back together that he may just be portraying it in an odd way... Simply because HE broke up with ME without any true reason. He wants to feel "right" perhaps.

4. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image88
    AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 13 years ago

As I see it, it's fairly obvious what he's doing - testing to see if he can still get your attention in order to stroke his own ego.

If he genuinely wanted to date you, he'd be at your door with flowers (or similar) asking you to take him back.  He wouldn't be hiding behind a computer screen playing silly games.  smile

1. profile image0
      sarahsherlockposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree with this. How long were you two together? I'd seriously avoid a relationship with somebody who is only willing to have conversations about serious things over facebook, email & SMS but not face to face! If he really wants to be with you, he will make the effort to show you. If he can't or won't then I think you are better off without him.

We've been together for two and a half years.

And that's why I'm playing the no contact game in order to get him to realize what he's missing... That much I can do.

3. profile image0
      ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree with this. And I am a male.

5. efeyas profile image75
    efeyasposted 13 years ago

Do you both have mutual friends that you have been speaking to concerning this situation? It sounds as though he heard through the great vine that you would like to get back together hense the opening statement "do you seriously think that we will get back together"? Then he all the sudden no longer wants to talk about it. Maybe he is scared of your reaction to the question because he doesn't know what you'r answer will be (yes, no , maybe). At this point I agree with the other hubbers that it sounds like he hasn't made up his mind either way. If he wanted you back this instant he would make it happen ie. he'd be bangin down your door.

Heh, well we live about an hour away and I'm almost ashamed to say that I'm 16 and he's 17... We're mature people though, I can promise despite our ages.

6. leeberttea profile image57
    leebertteaposted 13 years ago

That's his way of saying he's not getting any and wouldn't mind jumping your bones until the drought is passed.

1. watchya profile image61
      watchyaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

Hmm, care to translate? XD

If it's about sex, we're both virgins despite how long we've been together. We have good morals and love eachother because of who we are.

1. leeberttea profile image57
        leebertteaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like he's trying to convince you to have sex with him and take it to the next level! I think we should have sex and make him jealous.

Ehhh, no thanks.

We both agreed on a very mutual level that we were going to lose our virginity to each other when we were at least 18.

1. leeberttea profile image57
            leebertteaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Okay, you had your chance! I can't wait forever you know.

Ah, thanks for the offer anyway. XD

7. wesleycox profile image69
    wesleycoxposted 13 years ago

I would venture a guess and say if he wanted to be with you he wouldn't have broken up with you.  Then again some people do some weird stuff at times.  Maybe he made a mistake and wants to remedy it or he thinks he made the right decision but is second guessing himself. 

The question is not whether HE wants to get back together with you, but rather if YOU want to get back together with him. 

Trust your feelings and instinct in this matter and you'll be fine.

I really wouldn't mind getting back together with him.. I think it's a stress problem he's been having lately. Our friend passed away and he doesn't get to see me too often...

8. Paradise7 profile image70
    Paradise7posted 13 years ago

Yeah, I agree with the above comment.  I believe he's playing a head game and is also on an ego trip.  He wants you to want him, but he wants to take you or leave you at will.  That's not a good relationship.  Leave it alone!  My advice, having been hurt by such people, way too many times.

9. liljen23 profile image75
    liljen23posted 13 years ago

That is saying that he is confused and that maybe the relationship thing isn't working for him right now. He may have some stuff on his mind. Men tend to hide their feelings and if a relationship is involved they most likely push it to the side and just deal. If he is saying things like that, if I were you I would leave him alone and move on. He is making it seem like you are running behind him or something.. Just take things as they are and hit the delete button to his friend link on Facebook..

Well, that's the odd thing... He says he still loves me and wants to talk and see eachother as much as we did when we were together...

1. profile image0
        sarahsherlockposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's called having the cake and eating it too. Same perks but without the commitment to be faithful. Carry on with the no contact & see what happens. Only go back into something you feel
        comfortable with.

10. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Ex is an ex for a reason. Enough said. lol

Well, perhaps... But we didn't fight, cheat or anything.. And I know a lot of long term relationships have ups and downs... He perhaps doesn't know how to deal with it... We both love eachother and he told me that before he broke up... I don't have a true reason to feel as though I should hate him.

1. Cagsil profile image69
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If you broke up, then you broke up. Regardless, if you cannot figure out why you two broke up, then I would say it was due to immaturity and the relationship should be non-existent.

Just a thought.

1. Misha profile image63
          Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Did it exist in the first place? I sort of don't buy a platonic relationship between a boy and a girl at that age. smile

*shakes his head side to side* hmm

Well, believe it or not, we met online. On a site called Neopets. I lived in Maine and he lived in Florida. Well, we were friends for about 2 years and he supposedly has always liked me. Well, two and a half years ago we didn't ask eachother out. We merely said "I love you" to one another on the computer.

We then met last June, so almost a year ago. He came up to Maine and it was the best thing ever. Then my family and I went to vacation down in Florida for Disney and all and we met up again. Well guess what? I'm now living in Florida because my family decided they wanted to move here. What are the odds, right?! All I know is that this happened for a reason...

Us meeting eachother on Neopets and seeing eachother and me moving down here... It's all too incredible... Don't you think?

1. Misha profile image63
              Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It might be incredible or it might be not - but the guy wants to f**k you, plain and simple. This is not something he has any control over. He can pretend he doesn't want it, to please you - yet his hormones are giving him a hard time...

Which is likely to be the underlying reason for your break up btw...

Well, it certainly wasn't on my side.... I took the unfortunate action to try to win him back by begging, but it naturally didn't work. The break up was about three weeks ago like I said and I've only initiated contact with him maybe 4-5 times, ALL about our friend.

Good luck from here on out. wink big_smile

Well thank you very much. ^-^

11. anniedee profile image62
    anniedeeposted 13 years ago

All of my serious relationships were on again, off again. I eventually ended things for good with my high school boyfriend, but we broke up and got back together a bunch of times. It's only natural. When you're growing up, sometimes you aren't in the position to have someone else by your side.

As long as you two are honest with yourselves and each other, things will happen the way they're meant to. Don't listen to people saying to call things off for good, that's just cynicism.

Of course, I take in other people's advice in mind, but in the end I know to truly listen to myself and my gut feelings.

12. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

How good are you at taking advice that doesn't fit with your preconceived idea of the answer you want to hear? hmm

If you have been with this person for 2.5 years then you certainly should know him and yourself in relation to your relationship with him. Or maybe that aspect has not been important enough? hmm

Why you would discuss a relationship publically in an open forum is a clue that the depth of the relationship was pretty shallow. Most people who have a realistic understanding of relationships know that having a platonic relationship with someone is a far cry from having a full blown relationship with them which has a sexual basis to it.

I think you will find that your ex made the decision to sow wild oats instead of wasting himself with someone who imposes her own restrictions on him as a basis of controlling him. sad

As you (if you are honest with yourself) know there are plenty of fish in the sea... and a simple trip to the reef with his mates would show him that having a relationship with the anglefish is abit tame when there are some pretty hot sharks out there that will blow his bubbles in a wink. Isn't that what he's telling you? hmm

So hey get over it and stop looking for and playing games for attention..... Write him off as a shark bite victim and spend the time learning how to relate to other fish. hmm

I appreciate any advice or input anyone is willing to give me, with an open mind. Of course, I trust him and love him more than anything. Posting this was nearly to get some feedback from other people. Possibly people who have been through the same thing... I mean, it's quite rare for someone my age to have been in a relationship this long... Heck, to be boyfriend and girlfriend for 2 and a half years is long in today's modern world.

I wouldn't say that I am over him, I am just over begging him back because quite frankly, it won't work. I am coping with it.

Oh and I do not wish to control him at all. If I were a truly controlling person I WOULD be playing mind games with him, but I am not. About four days ago I had called him to talk about the loss of our friend... I told him that if he ever needed anyone to talk to, he could always call me. We have a very deep bond, it isn't anything superficial and it almost isn't anything most people could understand...

Thank you though, I appreciate your perspective on things.

13. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Good on you... thanks for your answer.
    There are many issues involved in your posted situation.

I find it hard understanding that 2.5 years is perceived to be a long time for a relationship today.  That is really sad.. in fact, probably the saddest part of the situation that you have presented here. sad
    In my life I learnt to believe more in myself and others when it comes to time with people. If you take the actual 'ownership' aspects out of the equation.. eg: My.. Our.. B/f.. G/f.. ex partner... etc. Then the key issue in the relationship is one of Friendship. That has the ability to last beyond a lifetime and really does define the quality of the relationship that you have with the other person. hmm

Good luck... Can you remain friends? (in reality)... only if neither has claim over the emotional grounds of the other.

So..... When will you trust yourself with joining this site as a writer as opposed to what you have done here to date? hmm

Oh I will, don't worry... XD

I'm truly venting out my situation to see if it confuses anyone else but me, and I'm truly not going psycho.

14. TheSituation profile image63
    TheSituationposted 13 years ago

Ok, here is what he is doing, at least 90% certain.  He is checking to see if you are still into him.  There are many reason why guys do this, call it stringing along or whatever.

1. It is for his ego, keeping the ties warmed up so that it is easier to talk to you, come crawling back, "hang out" or whatever he is looking to do.

2. He likes you, but for whatever reason is just wanting to do other things.  This is almost the worst as it leaves all these unasnwered questions etc.  It is almost better to either love or hate someone unless you are chill being friends..and flirting.

3. He is into you, but maybe not that into you right now.

Make him chase you a bit, we pursue that which retreats from us (Tao of Steve...fantastic)

Hey, that's what I've been attempting right now...  XD

I think it's a mixture of all, really... Just from knowing who he is and what would make sense from his actions...

Does anyone else have any more input or opinion on this?

Anyone at all?

1. TheSituation profile image63
            TheSituationposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Go find other people to talk to, hang out with etc, if you are meant to be then you will be, if not then move on and find MR. Right

Makes sense to me... big_smile

Besides, you are too cute to wait around for some fool to figure his own mind out.

I'm not waiting on him, I suppose. I'll live my life in a way that I can enjoy. It's odd, but I've learned that if I want him back I have to live without and accept it. I guess I already have!

If or when that time comes where he wants to talk about getting back together, I will not say "yes" right away. I will ask him WHY and what made him come to the conclusion. If he's legitimately sorry and has good reasons, I will give him another chance. I think everyone deserves second chances.

He is not a bad person, just a person who doesn't quite know himself and isn't ready to admit it. But he's only 17, so I'm going to give him space until he contacts me and I'll see what's up.

That's how I'm going to go about it for now! big_smile

This all sounds very reasonable.  I was a IDIOT at 17...heck, I am still an idiot, most of us men are.   But that doesnt mean you have to put up with our crap!  Good luck with it all!

15. profile image0
    Precious Williamsposted 13 years ago

There's no point in thinking 'what does he mean' - think how often in your life you have made an assuption and got it wrong. If you really want to know what he thinks then there is only one person you  need to ask and that's him.

However, before you do that - you need to ask yourself some questions.  " Do I really want to contact him or am I just curious?", "Would I like to get back with him?",  "How will I feel if he does/doesn't want to get back with me?", "Do I trust him?" Answer them honestly and then decide whether you're going to contact him.  If you do - it will be your choice and you will have to live with whatever he says back and how you react.

Good luck

Thank you for the advice. I think I have mostly considered asking myself these questions, but my ultimate goal is that he'll want to be my boyfriend again. And to do this, I really can't contact him at all unless it's a pressing issue. I'm afraid to push him further away.

1. nikki1 profile image60

I believe you deserve someone better. The message may not be what you think it is. Just leave him alone and move on.

I wish I could know what he means...

I can't tell if he wants to be with me again or is questioning me if I still love him. I still do... And I know he still loves me, which is truly confusing.

I am leaving him alone and moving on in a last ditch effort that maybe it will spark something. You know, like "absence makes the heart grow fonder" type of deal. I know that he was upset when I didn't call him for so long...

Regardless what he means. Your best bet is leave him alone. Move on. Find another bf. You are better off. You deserve far better than him. Consider not calling him anymore. You maybe hurt in the long run. The only reason possibly he said that was that you did call him about a matter. Move on, my friend.

Maybe it's unfortunate but I'm not the type that really "looks" for a significant other. It was just lucky that we fell so deeply in love. Everyone does tell me I deserve better. I mean, he's a good person with just... Not the right priorities in order. He was going through a stressful time with our friend dying and people starting crap with him. He's usually a very caring and loving person.

I will take your advice and move on. But, I will leave the door open for him if he wants to come back WITH a good explanation...

1. profile image57
                Barr. Edwardposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ashukah really i do care for you u are indeed nice and truthful.

Well, thank you? XD

I do try to be nice and truthful...

2. nikki1 profile image60

I understand you have feelings for him. However, stand your grounds. Again you deserve better. Shot the door and lock it.
                There is a guy out there that is a thousand fold better than him.
                Who love you the way you want to be loved. He unfortunately was a mistake for losing you. He in my opinion has no taste for dumping you in the first place. However, playing hard to get will definitely find My right. Stand your grounds,. Good luck my friend.

I guess I will do as I always have and be patient! Whatever happens, happens... I believe love can find anyone if they wait for it.

big_smile

Thank you.

Alright, anyone else?

2. nikki1 profile image60

Definitely.. however, suggestion: it would do you a world of good to never call him again. Time will find you a bf, just be at your best and be yourself.

16. donotfear profile image83
    donotfearposted 13 years ago

Since you asked....

Don't call him. Don't initiate contact with him. Ever. If he wanted to see you, he would. If he wants to talk to you, he will. If he wants to be in your life again, he'll make it happen.

The "mixed message" he sent you was just that: a mixed message, a game. He's testing the water, selfishly. He ended it, now he can live with it.

Don't sit around and wait for him. Go out & have a good time. Be you, be free.  I had several treat me that way before I met my current husband. It's a game.  Don't let him play you honey!  BTW, I'm 51 yrs old, an old chicken, but I know what I'm talking about. You're pretty, so go out and show the world who you are!

Alright, thank you so much for the input!!

big_smile

1. donotfear profile image83

You're welcome. I don't mean to sound harsh, hon, I just feel your pain here. I remember all too well how it feels. Sucks....being left in limbo like that.  Just makes me wanna cuss.  %%$##$%^%*(()(*&^^

Oh no, I understand! It doesn't sound harsh, merely truthful.

smile

Surprisingly I'm dealing with it quite well at the moment. I'm just going with the flow!

1. donotfear profile image83

Good for you!!!  Go girl!

Thank you! I'll do my best!

I can't help but miss him so dearly. Whenever I said "I love you" to him I said those words with my life in them. I still do...

Anyone?

17. nikki1 profile image60
    nikki1posted 13 years ago

I am sure you did. However, unfortunately.. he doesn't feel that way. You need to move on. Talk to your family about this.

Well, he apparently does feel that way... He told me that he still loves me and isn't sure on why he left. I mean, we never really fought that often and we had a tight bond...

I am moving on with life, do not worry. And I have talked to my family about this and pretty much I'm just going to wait til he contacts me.

When did he tell you this? And who called who?

Well, he told me this a bit ago, about two weeks.

He's called me once and has tried talking to me on Facebook a few times since he broke up with me. I've only contacted him three times to talk about our friend and what not.

The times I called he said things like "...You haven't called in like... Forever." and "Thank you very much for calling."

I mean so far it seems like he wants to me to talk to him everyday and pretty much see each other as much as we did. Kind of wierd right?

Move on. You deserve much better.

I will move on through happiness and life. big_smile

18. LunarGal profile image61
    LunarGalposted 13 years ago

Sounds like a dweeb to me. Most me to NOT know how to say what they feel. Repeat DO NOT. If these were his words, he is missing you but doesn't want the fear of rejection from you if he just says. "hey I'm missing you". So this is most mens way of saying both. He can't just say this outright which I think is a real turn on if he did. Which makes him look like a dweeb. A see-sawer. On the fence. You get what I mean. Drop him dead because he'll do the same thing another time and another and....

Ehhh, so you sure this is his way of saying he misses me?

I guess I'm just so confused about the situation I don't know what to think.

1. LunarGal profile image61
        LunarGalposted 13 years agoin reply to this

RUN! and don't look back. I don't know the guy but from the posts it sounds maybe he wanted to see someone else but it didn't work out and now he came back to you. Is this possible? I wouldn't trust him. But that's just me. If he left in the first place, I would be wondering why. That would drive me crazy! I don't see him as a committed person. Good luck!

Well, we stayed together for 2 years and 7 months and he told me he wasn't leaving to be with anyone else. I mean no offense, but he's homeschooled and all and only knows about three other girls and one of them is a lesbian and the other cheated on our friend, so yeah...

XD

Eh, whatever happens happens. If things work themselves out, great. If time heals me, wonderful.

Ahhh okay, anyone else have any input on this confusing situation?

1. USMCwifey09 profile image64
              USMCwifey09posted 13 years agoin reply to this

going along with casgil...and to quote a useful book...it's called a break-up becasue it's broken. he's your ex for a reason. really, why waste time over someone that merely confuses you, breaks up with you, and makes you feel unsure of your decisions? you could be spending that energy elsewhere, with someone who really wants to be with you.

Well it's a good thing I'm not really spending energy. I'm just going to sit back and see what happens.

19. donotfear profile image83
    donotfearposted 13 years ago

I want to direct you to the following hub that is related to this very thing.  It is totally right on...read it with an open mind....http://hubpages.com/hub/5-Signs-Hes-a-Player

Yeah, I think he might be a little messed up, but not quite player like. The thing that's really separating him from being a "player" is the fact that he isn't with anyone right now and I was truly his first girlfriend. He's not really that type, I guess.

Well I have good news. We talked the other day on the phone and he seemed happy enough to talk to me. We talked for like a half hour too! I messaged him later for forgiveness about a lie I had made near the beginning of the relationship. I guess he didn't feel like we had complete closure on it... Well, like I said he was going through a stressful time even a bit before our friend died and replied back with:

"It's alright... I'm getting by just fine, stuff of the past doesn't bother me as much now, I guess. Though I gotta admit I have few things to do, that's why I am saving money for stuff. And spending hours a night making guns. XD

Ever since a bit before Elvis passed, I think I have draw one thing, and written nothing. A lot has been drained from me, so I'm tryin' to get it all back"

He also said he appreciated the message. He still does love me... Does it sound like he might come back? I really do hope so...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)