An Invitation to Participate in a New Beta Site

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)
  1. Dorsi profile image87
    Dorsiposted 15 years ago

I've applied for a position as a PT moderator for a new site called Lunch.com  As part of my interview process I have been given the opportunity to invite a limited amount of friends to participate in the Beta.
    If anyone would like to join me shoot me your email here or privately. I can invite about 11 more people.
    It's a review site, and this would be a good chance for anyone to backlink, post your hubpage links, hubpage articles, twitter,digg etc over there. And since it's new any new contributions that you make will always show you as first contributor, which will be good for your networking in the future.
    Let me know and I'll send you an invite, and as I get more openings I'll keep inviting!

1. Benson Yeung profile image66
      Benson Yeungposted 15 years agoin reply to this

count me in. If you are moderating it, it must be at least good, if not great.

1. Dorsi profile image87
        Dorsiposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Benson but I don't have the job yet. If I don't get it that's OK because I've made some lasting contributions there. Good for networking in the future!

-Dorsi

2. conflictuniverse profile image58
      conflictuniverseposted 15 years agoin reply to this

In getting into the Hubpage spirit, I have reported this as SPAM
      Thanks all and Merry Christmas

2. Peter Hoggan profile image67
    Peter Hogganposted 15 years ago

Count me in.

3. Whitney05 profile image84
    Whitney05posted 15 years ago

What kind of website is it? How long do the reviews have to be? What are the features? What are the requirements? What are the perks? Are there any?

I went to the site but couldn't find any of the info as I couldn't do anything with a log in. I don't want a log in unless I know more about the site...

1. Dorsi profile image87
      Dorsiposted 15 years agoin reply to this

It is a review site on anything and everything, reviews can be as short or long as you want them to be. It then gives you a place to add media to the 'datapoint', a logo or wiki or category. You can also add friends there, updates like twittering, lots of stuff available. I think the site is really going to take off. No requirements except curiosity. Perks are all your links in one spot,and when you are first reviewer and contributor you will always be recognized as such on the data point with your name and profile. Good spot to get your face out there- good networking.
      This does not replace HubPages in any way. It's a different animal all together.

4. Peter Hoggan profile image67
    Peter Hogganposted 15 years ago

Just created my account. I must say it looks very interesting.

1. xtraTiny profile image59
      xtraTinyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

What type of web is it? I browse here....but can't figure out deeply?

5. Miranda Rights profile image60
    Miranda Rightsposted 15 years ago

Hook me up with a login please, Dorsi. I am intruiged by this...

6. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 15 years ago

Hi Dorsi,

I'm interested in having a look.
    Thanks, Eric G.

7. Just_Rodney profile image69
    Just_Rodneyposted 15 years ago

Dorsi, count me in please cool

8. Research Analyst profile image73
    Research Analystposted 15 years ago

Sounds interesting, count me in. Thanks for sharing smile

9. KT pdx profile image70
    KT pdxposted 15 years ago

I would like an invite, too, if you still have a space open.

10. Marian Swift profile image60
    Marian Swiftposted 15 years ago

Please invite me too, when you have a space.  The site looks great!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)