how do you live without love

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (28 posts)
  1. etauntontv profile image59
    etauntontvposted 13 years ago

how do people live without anyones love .. I am not talking about the love of soap operas

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How do you live without love?

Actually, it is not possible for any individual to live without love, simply because no one person "hates" everything in life and those who claim to hate everything are liars.

Everyone has something they "love", either physical, emotional or for mental reasons, or even materialistic reasons. smile

1. mega1 profile image79
        mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

see - I thought the OP was about getting love from others!  Of course everyone loves something, even if they just love being miserable.

2. etauntontv profile image59
        etauntontvposted 13 years agoin reply to this

that true some people love their animals more then their relatives.. I had a dog who was so much apart of my family he need more for me then my husband

2. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

there are different forms of love, what form of love are you referring to?

3. prettydarkhorse profile image55
      prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have been out of love for eight years before, then I manage, just work, children and studies and of course I gave myself time to relax once in awhile, although at times, I saw people walking with their husbands, boyfriend, then I also thought, why not, then I fall out of love again,
      I think that when you are not really forcing yourself to have romantic love, that's when you will find one, just love the best you can and wait, And it really comes when you least expected it and Love always finds you,
      Love is a miracle and it happens, it cant be forced either, it is not just like the be all, one can find happiness without a romantic love! There are lots of other things to find love with!

Thanks for your post!

1. Flightkeeper profile image65
        Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Pretty, you still have love. You have your kids' love, your friends' love just not romantic love.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image55
          prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Right right, who knows, Hi flight

4. skyfire profile image80
      skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Casgil nailed it in his first reply. Everyone loves something.Even nihilism is love for nothing, yes nothing exist right ?  tongue

5. 6hotfingers3 profile image60
      6hotfingers3posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't think anyone lives without love. I believe some people forget love is every place they are. First love is within yourself. The only way we can accept love from the people in our lives is to first  love ourselves unconditionally. When we love and accept ourselves we see and receive endless love from the simplest relationships.

If you have a spiritual relationship with a being greater than yourself, then you again have endless love surrounding every facet of your life.

Love allows us to feel in a different way. Its not about physical love. Its about the type of love that validates us as human beings. So without sounding too preachy, love is everywhere. Allow yourself to see and feel it. You will learn it is a true statement.

2. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 13 years ago

what makes you think anyone here is living without love?  You are still going on about the lack of love in your life? even after so many tried to nicely warn you that the forum threads on HubPages aren't a very good source for professional advice about your sad life.  It's ok to vent now and then, but are you trying to make us all depressed, or what? 

No, sincerely, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but if you are looking for sympathy, you should know that a number of hubbers here have had spectacularly difficult lives with cancer, deaths, suicides of people close to them, pets dying unexpectedly, husbands cheating on them, their houses burning down, losing their homes to the bank because they can't make payments, daughters running away, mysterious illnesses that cannot be diagnosed, and very low hub scores for no good reason at all.  They still manage to entertain themselves and each other and actually laugh about life and love and stuff. 

We can all sympathize, but we can't actually make you more attractive, a better writer, more loved, or happier!  So now you know.  And maybe it will help to go look for some love in the real world, because cyber love is not much of a substitute, unless you have an extremely wonderful imagination.

1. Mike Lickteig profile image77
      Mike Lickteigposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Your reply was beautiful and a tribute to the strength and tenacity of all the amazing people that find their way here.  This is a strong and amazing group.

1. mega1 profile image79

Yes, and the sad thing is that there are cures for the low hub scores, and yet some hubbers just don't listen! neutral:

2. etauntontv profile image59
      etauntontvposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thankyou for your rude advice but no one asked you.  I sometimes if you say nothing it's better then being rude.  I love life and I am trying to help others.  Sometimes others need to get it out ...I guess like you it's a free world and we all can speak I minds ...If you don't like my Hubs please move on there are plenty!

1. psycheskinner profile image82
        psycheskinnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hmm. Not feeling the love here.

2. Flightkeeper profile image65
        Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi etaunt, if you're in the forums expect rudeness, even remarks that have nothing to do with your topic.  What other hubbers are going through also doesn't mean that you can't put up your own topic. Remember not to take it so serious.

Now about your question, I think people sort of exist without love but they're not healthy and happy.  I think you should be able to love yourself in order to give love and it will come back to you.

3. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 13 years ago

btw - cute baby~!

4. Dame Scribe profile image56
    Dame Scribeposted 13 years ago

Got to love oneself first before entering a relationship tongue just mho

5. Ivorwen profile image66
    Ivorwenposted 13 years ago

Studies show that most humans do not live without love, and those that do become extremely violent.

BTW, why is this in the Day Care and Babysitting forum?

1. mega1 profile image79

possibly the OP is an SP and pulling our collective leg!  smile neutral

6. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

http://www.packitgourmet.com/files/images/product/d_99.jpg

7. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

hmm, well, I think sometimes love is mistaken for attention or affection. everyone needs that.. simply by giving it to others. we build walls and block love from our lives when it is all around us. open yourself to receive love from the multitude of sources around you.

if you refer to romantic love with a partner... hmm, I think even many with partners have no romantic love. we decide what we want and allow in our lives. love is much bigger when we love ourselves first. I think many do not love themselves..

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think when you love yourself , it has a specific name for that...
      Sorry, could not help, it's my nature. I laugh at everything that sounds funny, including myself, because when you laugh you cannot cry.
      And I like what Mega1 said.
      Pass me your napkin, Greek One,please.

8. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

you must mean like when the grey walls breathe and huff?

9. Dorothee-Gy profile image64
    Dorothee-Gyposted 13 years ago

I think we are all constantly surrounded by love, and when someone has the impression that he or she doesn't have love in their lives, it is because they have their focus all set to receiving love instead of feeling it themselves. But since we always live what we are a match to, a person feeling unloved is just not a match to being loved.

Once we learn to love and pamper ourselves and to recognize that we are the only partner for ourselves which we will certainly have to deal with until we die, we can freely give love and not feel deprived while we do it. And this is when love suddenly is a match to us, and voilá, that's when it happens...

10. Neverletitgo profile image63
    Neverletitgoposted 13 years ago

Without love life is nothing, so one should try his/her best to get real lover. Once you get you own partner you get half of your life 50%. You will get the other half easily. when one needs to take decision, his/her partner will give best advice. If you half that 50% please keep and never let it fall apart. Thanks God, he gave my real love and happiness.

1. qwark profile image60
      qwarkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

....love?
      I've never been in love. I can't speak to that.
      Love my son and grandkids.
      Love to fish and travel.
      Never loved my "sires."
      Love life and myself.
      Love sitting over coffee and chatting with friends.
      Lotta things to love.
      Ya gotta be a kinda screwed up person if ya go thru life not loving anything...eh?

11. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

http://hubpages.com/u/3861376_f248.jpg

idk, why don't you ask this guy, he seems to get by without love just fine. wink  j/k

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)