Which Pet You Have or Wish to Have????

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (43 posts)
  1. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 13 years ago

Mostly people wish to have dog as pet, some are interested in cats... what about you ???

1. Toni Meneses profile image59
      Toni Menesesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

it would be nice to have a pet bear...smile

2. David 470 profile image81
      David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would love to have either a dog or cat, but no one who lives here will allow it. Cats are awesome creatures. I like being in there presence.

2. Balmung profile image58
    Balmungposted 13 years ago

Giant Panda.

1. profile image0
      khmohsinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hmm.. Nice Choice

3. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Sorry???? hmm

Was the question How Much Petting are you Getting or Hope for? smile

4. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 13 years ago

I'd like one of those mini pigs, or a sheep, but my apartment is a little too small.

1. Pearldiver profile image68
      Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Have you Thought About getting Bigger Boots instead of worrying about the size of your place? hmm smile

1. camlo profile image83
        camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'd teach them to use the cat litter tray.

5. mrfluffy profile image60
    mrfluffyposted 13 years ago

I’d love a Continental giant Rabbit

6. AuntySa profile image59
    AuntySaposted 13 years ago

I'd love to have a spider because they're cute and not much of things to do. Also they are harmless and it's amazing how they create spider webs.

7. fayehelen profile image57
    fayehelenposted 13 years ago

I have a gorgeous poodle. But I would also LOVE to have a pet piggie smile

8. SognoPiccolo profile image60
    SognoPiccoloposted 13 years ago

I have a Pug-tzu... but I want a miniature floppy eared bunny...  those things are too cute!

9. caninecrtitics profile image61
    caninecrtiticsposted 13 years ago

I wish i could have my poor sugar glider back that passed from old age

10. Maddie Ruud profile image72
    Maddie Ruudposted 13 years ago

I have a rescued dog, but I'd love to have a big snake, like a python.  I just don't think it would get along with Vivi very well.

11. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 13 years ago

I've always wanted a Chimpanzee, because they are quite intelligent and also they might just be trained well enough to cook the tea and look after the kids while I go out to the pub....good monkey, nice monkey!

1. mrfluffy profile image60
      mrfluffyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

A monkey making your tea is only a good idea if you drink PG tips smile

12. profile image0
    Jasmine JellyBabyposted 13 years ago

I'd love a Polar Bear

They're so cute and cuddly.. I wish they weren't predators

1. mrfluffy profile image60
      mrfluffyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You would also need a very large pooper scoop. smile

13. jeri741 profile image60
    jeri741posted 13 years ago

I have a dog and cat but I would love to have a horse too

14. Sunny Robinson profile image71
    Sunny Robinsonposted 13 years ago

Chow chow, bull dog, or a fawn pug! big_smile

But seriously, I have 7 dogs and a cat right now.  I'm all set.  Haha.

15. libby101a profile image61
    libby101aposted 13 years ago

I would love to have an african male lion. I think they are so majectic and powerful. I know this is too dangerous in reality, but it's nice to dream.

I know it would eat me... so it's a big NO NO!

I have had the pleasure of petting one though. It was amazing. He was very lovable but also very powerful. It felt like a train pushing against you when he rubbed against your legs! Amazing and scary at the same time! You could feel his roar deep into your bones!

Someday I plan to go to Africa and see them in the wild. I love lions and would enjoy so much to see them in their own habitat!

I can't stand seeing a lion or tiger put down because we were dumb enough to capture them and cage them! And it kills me inside to see how some hunters pay big money to hunt male lions in africa! Horrible!!! I hope someday it will be against the law everywhere to kill a lion!!

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That must have been awesome!!  I love the big cats, too.  I could just stare at them all day, they're so beautiful.  Even the mini-bigs like cougars.

1. libby101a profile image61
        libby101aposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It was awesome! A memory I will never forget! I watch all the lion stuff on youtube! Especially the african male lions... the tigers are nice too! I seem to be more drawn to the male lion though! He seems so fierce and majestic! I too love them all though, even cougars!

2. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
      DzyMsLizzyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Indeed!  I believe in "hunting" with my camera.

16. kids-toy-box profile image72
    kids-toy-boxposted 13 years ago

I have never really been a pet lover..but this year got my fisrt ever pet Georgie teh Budgie! Love im to bits have no egrets..hes teh perfect little pet for a city apartment..low maintaince and plenty of laughs. I would like a dog but not llowed to keep them in my building so will just have to wait.

1. kids-toy-box profile image72
      kids-toy-boxposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh dear typos!..Some of teh keys on my keyboad seem to be faulty....

I have never really been a pet lover..but this year got my first ever pet Georgie the Budgie! Love him to bits have no regrets..hes the perfect little pet for a city apartment..low maintaince and plenty of laughs. I would like a dog but not llowed to keep them in my building so will just have to wait.

17. profile image0
    Kathryn LJposted 13 years ago

I have 3 goats, 28 chickens (all free range of course,) 2 pigs and 2 dogs.  They are all named, have individual personalities and are brilliant at communicating their wants and needs.  I would love a horse and a donkey but time and money prohibit adding these animals to the family.  (There is also an army of mice who bounce all over the place and even sent me a birthday card.)

18. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

I'd love a non-broken dog. A whole one. One that lacks neurotic behaviours and doesn't feel quite so devastated when I'm not in full view.

My dog's a stalker neutral

19. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

A telepathic German Shephard.

20. couturepopcafe profile image60
    couturepopcafeposted 13 years ago

Brad.  Oh, wait, you said pet, not pitt.  Ok, Brad Pet.

21. DzyMsLizzy profile image85
    DzyMsLizzyposted 13 years ago

We have 4 adorable, fuzzy, mischievous, loving kitty-cats!  ;-)

22. J.R. Smith profile image57
    J.R. Smithposted 13 years ago

A giraffe. I hate pruning.

23. J.R. Smith profile image57
    J.R. Smithposted 13 years ago

Rosie O' Donnell. Her huge mouth would replace my guard dog. Her appetite would replace my goat.Her opinions could fertalize my garden. And, at the end, we could have a pig roast! A round of fat-back for all!

24. paradigmsearch profile image60

Over 30 posts… And not one animal pic has shown up yet…

Something must be done!smile

1. frogdropping profile image77
      frogdroppingposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ohhhh alright then para ... money no object/nobody gonna go pounding on my door saying 'give it back' I'd have one of these. Any one will do ... they're all very silly big_smile

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3991575_f248.jpg

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
        couturepopcafeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

They are the cutest little things, all posed like people!  What a riot!  I want the huggy one with his arm around his girlfriend.  No wait, I want the lounging one.

25. Arlecchino profile image60
    Arlecchinoposted 13 years ago

This is my choice smile
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3991667_f248.jpg

26. paradigmsearch profile image60

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/3905276_f520.jpg

27. paradigmsearch profile image60

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/3905282_f520.jpg

28. AliciaC profile image93
    AliciaCposted 13 years ago

I have dogs, cats and birds, but I'd love to have a pig as well. Pigs are clever animals and I've read that they can be affectionate too.

29. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 13 years ago

Snails and slugs are great pets too.

Snails are good, but if they get into a fight, then it's best to let them slug it out!

30. Sara555 profile image68
    Sara555posted 13 years ago

I really want a dog!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)