Any new SEO tools ?

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (45 posts)
  1. blerim profile image61
    blerimposted 16 years ago

Are there any hot new SEO tools that I am not aware of such as; for keyword research or seo friendly flash tool ?

1. from Michigan profile image60
      from Michiganposted 16 years agoin reply to this

check this site WWW.SEOTOOLS.COM!

2. Andrew0208 profile image58
      Andrew0208posted 16 years agoin reply to this

There are many of them in the internet market, but what works matters to me than lots of HYPE. You can check out these few free and paid collections on my hub:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Free-SEO-Tools- … nd-Hubbers

Happy hubbing!

3. guidebaba profile image57
      guidebabaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hello ! I have a website of my own. It has got 96 pages. All of them were searchable by Google and appeared on the top. I tried some So Called SEO Tools. My Website was Panalised. Then I had to get back pages of my site to where they were. Now they are again searchable. Do Not Go for any SEO Program. Just write quality contents and you will see traffic coming in. Do following:

1. Never Fill Keywords in your web pages.
      2. Do not hide Alt Text behind images.
      3. Never try to fool the search engines. They are more intelligent than us.
      4. There is no need to submit any site to any search engine. Search Engines have the Power to Index all Web Pages that are Published.
      5. Write contents for Human Beings (Your Readers) and Not for the Search Engines.
      6. Never fall in any SCAM of SEO Program.

NO SEO Program is going to work if your Web page is Filled with garbage.

Good Luck!

1. thranax profile image74
        thranaxposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Such a true statement people don't understand smile

1. guidebaba profile image57

Thanks Man.

Np smile

4. profile image48
      internettacticsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Robots.txt Generator is a simple robots.txt file for your website. This file allows you to hide files or directories that you don’t wish the search engine spiders to find.

Molloys Marketing Tactics-Internet marketing tactics,Internet marketing,Internet marketing training,Website Traffic.

2. jim4jo profile image60
    jim4joposted 16 years ago

Could give you a long, long list of SEO tools.

But, which tools ARE you aware of and are you talking free or paid for SEO tools?

3. blerim profile image61
    blerimposted 16 years ago

Well currently I am using web position gold and web trends but I am still looking for something new. So far nothing has really captured my attention. What are you using?

4. spiche profile image61
    spicheposted 16 years ago

Hello

You could download Good Keywords V2 it's free! http://www.goodkeywords.com/products/gkw/#download

But check out http://hubpages.com/hub/Best-SEO-Software

good luck

5. crazycat profile image41
    crazycatposted 16 years ago

Good resource, Spiche.

6. vreccc profile image60
    vrecccposted 16 years ago

Check out this hub i wrote. it introduces a free tool that is very powerful:

http://hubpages.com/hub/SEO-Optimizatio … d-Research

1. aimeeSF profile image65
      aimeeSFposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Awesome, thank you smile

7. charlemont profile image76
    charlemontposted 16 years ago

Once I was advised that all tools should be selected based on the task I'm to complete, all other criteria being of lesser importance. And I came to conclusion that SEO tools should be preceded by certain amount of knowledge and experience before making part of the toolbox. I discovered that among lots of names of keyword research instruments it is so easy to come across outdated, malfunctioning softwares producing wrong results. This is the reason some beginning marketers fail - they use what they've been told as a 'cool tool' without actually knowing where it diggs the data from, which databases are used, etc.

1. firetown profile image60
      firetownposted 16 years agoin reply to this

I agree, the best thing to do with Google is be passive aggressive. Write content and build links as "natural" as possible. Blog about things you're interested in and represent and the right people will come to your site.

Yes, I myself provide SEO services, but the best SEO work IMO comes from people who are into what they are doing and rank just because the Google algorithm happens to work as intended.

8. Soya profile image59
    Soyaposted 16 years ago

www.seobook.com this site also got some good tools

9. larrybass profile image60
    larrybassposted 16 years ago

Ya, what they all just said buddy!  :-) I also have a powerful love affair started over at Squidoo where Squidoor'ers like myself, build a little Lens, like our hubs, with various neat boxes and other powerful stuff, quite similar to our beloved Hubpages, in how fast it can get you on Google, my secret killer SEO tool of choice.!  I typed "larrybass lensmaster" into the King and there I was , two days later, rulin' the roost, if you will:-)  And, All of it So easy, that I could barely believe my ol' eyes!

Just type www.squidoo.com/MyAmigo  into your browser  for your own little trip down memory adventure lane to-day.  With Treasure Hunting the main topic of the Lens and the art and craft of putting together a simple Lens, or even Hub for that matter, being focused on and tested. :-)

Warning!

DO NOT be afraid to hook-up with the Squidoo crew, my fellow hubbing friend. :-)

It links real easy-like to Hubpages and Google just LOVES them both. I couldn't believe my buddy's super fast results! Google Rules! Don't forget to send your Hubpage URL addy to Google too. I know you will be VERY impressed what that simple and painless piece of web-mastery wizardry .

Good luck in all you do.

P.S. Are there any other fellow Squidoor'ers in here, that can confirm what I say or not? :-)

Later,

LarryB

10. kia31 profile image64
    kia31posted 16 years ago

New Free Keyword Tool for Hubpages

http://hubpages.com/hub/Free-Hub-Keyword-Tool

11. Lissie profile image75
    Lissieposted 16 years ago

Has  anyone had anyluck using Qassiafor the quality backlinks they claim

1. Andrew0208 profile image58

Lissie, I just visited the link you provided. I just need ur own candid words on this Qassia link, how helpful has it been to you as a member or provider? Thanks, Andrew.

12. Lissie profile image75

To be perfectly candid Andrew  I only joined yesterday so I have no idea.  However I have published some "intel" an article really - it was easy enough to do - you have type tags by hand.  Your intel doesnt appear until 12 others have voted for it - but that only took about 30min and it appeared fine.  I looked as some of the top posters and recognised one of the helpful top squidoo people - which gave me some confidence. 
    The site is very new - only started Jan I think and  very recently  out of beta - there is a first mover advantage on some of these types of sites - the longer I stay on HP the quicker my hubs get indexed and the easier it seems to maintain a 96 or above personal score. 

I have a new venture where I need quality backlinks - qassia seems like an option- if it fails  -so what I wasted a few words on it - in fact you don't even have to be original - though you don't get as much credit for copied material. 

Oh and they have a cute sign up scheme - I get more credits if people sign up in the next few hours -so hurry up:D - it is definitly free so you CANNOT be scammed!

Thanks Lissie for your kind and quick response. I love learning from people like you here in HubPages. It is good to adventure into realities. Knowledge is power.
      I will get registered now, I love to read from you on further understanding of their system.

13. Lissie profile image75

I appear to be getting more traffic from them than I do Squidoo - and Ive spent less time on Qassia than Squidoo!

14. Marisa Wright profile image87
    Marisa Wrightposted 16 years ago

OK I signed up, Lissie!

Did you add all your Hubs in the "my sites" section individually?

15. Marisa Wright profile image87
    Marisa Wrightposted 16 years ago

......now I've signed up, I'm wondering whether it's going to be worth it.   

Basically what you have to do is write articles.  You don't get paid.  Every time you write an article, you can add a link to one of your sites at the bottom - irrespective of whether it's relevant or not.  You can also list links to all your sites on your profile. 

What worries me is that although it talks about writing "intel" which could be useful to people, the emphasis is on the opportunity to post "endless links". 

The message I get from their marketing is "make a half-hearted stab at writing articles - or copy and paste your stuff from elsewhere - and you can post all the links you like".  That sounds like an invitation to the spammers and I wonder if the site will end up getting a bad reputation on Google.

16. Lissie profile image75

Maybe it will -Marissa to be honest I am on very steep learning curve with SEO but I am convinced that decent backlinks are the trick for your own sites especially in order to get indexed.  So far the intel looks OK - a lot of its not of its great literature but I haven't seen any outright spam yet.  I think the people using the site are fairly likely to know the disadvantages of spamming - and of course "overly promotional" as HP would call it is OK over there.

17. blerim profile image61
    blerimposted 15 years ago

Great thanks everyone for all your feedback and suggestions

18. roni prayitno profile image60
    roni prayitnoposted 15 years ago

i have these SEO which one do you like, i will give you link to download
    - internet Business Promoter 9.7.1
    - Web Position Gold
    - SEO traffic Suite
    - Alexa.Booster.v3.4
    - SEO Elite 4

Andrew0208posted 15 years agoin reply to this

How helpful are they, I know well of SEO Elite 4. Are they links free or paid?

19. profile image31
    Rajiv Pandyposted 15 years ago

<snipped promotional link>
                                                   Visit here you can be able to find out the latest SEO Tool as well... You can also prefet to visit here on Hub pages:-
    1:-  <snipped promotional link>
    2:-  <snipped promotional link>
    3:-  <snipped promotional link>

Thanks

<no sigs please>

Very informative o.O

1. guidebaba profile image57

Very Informative....LOL...LOL...LOL

20. balaji153 profile image60
    balaji153posted 15 years ago

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

try new google keyword tool
    help how many time a keyword is searched

1. Lissie profile image75
      Lissieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yes they have just updtated it to show actual numbers :very cool

1. balaji153 profile image60
        balaji153posted 15 years agoin reply to this

But still many publishers don't know how to pick keywords!

they target only high paying keywords and won't care about seach volume

They don't care because they believe everyone will read there content for the content itself. Regardless of any SEO tricks.

2. templar profile image59
          templarposted 15 years agoin reply to this

One cool trick is to use the Google keyword tool (below) and find some very popular keywords that fit with your site...and then go over to http://www.google.com/trends and enter the term and see if it reports any activity.

When the two match, you have a winner.

Cheers,

Jack

21. profile image0
    Popular Wealthposted 15 years ago

I wrote a post about the best tools in 2008 last January. Commenters suggest their favorites.

http://www.popularwealth.com/index.php/ … tools-2008

I'll convert the list into a hub if linking to the article is a no-no.

22. ElginComputerGuy profile image60
    ElginComputerGuyposted 15 years ago

I've recently fallen in love with Market Samurai.  You can google it.  Right now it's in beta and you have to be part of the Thirty Day Challenge in order to get it, but let me tell you... IT ROCKS!!!

1. templar profile image59
      templarposted 15 years agoin reply to this

What makes you love Samurai so much?

I throw my questions at it, and it crashes.

23. WeddingConsultant profile image66
    WeddingConsultantposted 15 years ago

Lissie (and others), here are a few things about Qassia:

It is still in private beta according to their website:

"Lastly, note that while we are still in private beta, our website is closed to the public and the amount of revenue generated will be very low.  This situation should change eventually when we open our site to the public, after beta testing has been completed."

That quote was found on their "Ad Revenue Sharing" page.

Here are some of the pros of Qassia:
    1. Each "intel" you write gives you a dofollow link to your website (or hub or whatever you want to link to).
    2. Qassia's homepage has a google page rank of 5/10 (same as Hubpages' rank).
    3. They give writers 100% of the google adsense income.
    4. The intel doesn't require as much time (in my opinion) to create as a quality hub.

Here are some of the cons of Qassia:
    1. Their "Qassia dollars" are pretty pointless.
    2. They are still in private beta which means less traffic, less google adsense income, no pagerank on intel, etc.
    3. The outline of the intel isn't as eye-catching as hubs, lenses or other websites (at this point there is no video, pictures are limited, etc).

I am on Qassia myself and have accumulated a significant amount of pointless Qassia dollars. At one point you could "spend" your fake currency and be on Qassia's homepage, but that has since disappeared. I have a feeling the Qassia producers are scheming to come up with a plan of what we can do with all the currency because right now it serves little purpose except to display one's status.

I think Qassia still serves a purpose although I was disappointed when they pulled the "top 30" websites off their homepage (the thing where you could spend your fake currency to be there). I haven't added any intel in several months but I haven't lost hope.

It should be exciting to see what happens with all the intel once it comes out of private beta!

24. moinseo profile image61
    moinseoposted 15 years ago

You can get more keywords from this https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

25. Linc2010 profile image61
    Linc2010posted 15 years ago

Yes,

The more you segment your audience and address what makes them feel emotion and want to buy from you the better.  Long-tail keywords, that you do not need to pay for are the best.  Using Google Keywords and an integrated marketing approach to Web 2.0 is the best approach.  Social bookmarks, natural search copy,using it properly to get the spiders to crawl your pages, hubs and lenses, videos, video comments for popular videos linked back to you, giving great content and not expecting anything in return, placing keywords in everything that you can with out Blackhat tactics that will get you banned.  Paying attention to the latest trends.  Follow theaffiliategod.com, Ryan Moran, and the wealthy affiliate.  He is amazing and he has gotten me page one results each time.
    Making sure your landing pages are written in such a way that you get your prospect to be aware of you, show a preference to your page and your content, showing them options for fixing their problems, and building trust that your product will work for them personally, then delivering that product and over delivering on what you promised. 

I hope this helps you!

26. profile image50
    sudershan 90posted 15 years ago

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)