who goes to hell?

Jump to Last Post 1-39 of 39 discussions (380 posts)
  1. profile image0
    jomineposted 13 years ago

once there were two men who killed others in battle protecting their country. there were two others killed  for robbery. one from each group died immediately after the incident. the other two lived long enough to repent there crimes. who all will be going to hell?

1. lyndre profile image61
      lyndreposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Am I missing something? Where is the crime in  someone in the armed forces killing in defence of their country?

2. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hell is reserved for those who have rejected the greater light, never the less all men will be judged by their works, and receive the mansion which has been prepared for them according to God's judgment. It is not a permanent state, rather it is a temporary abode for those people who have rejected the testimony of Christ, until the day of judgment comes. It is a death of the spirit, which is dead without God, and God is the perfect judge and we are inequitous. We have no right to decide where one goes when they pass through the veil of death. Even if one of God's children has earned the reward of hell, they will be delivered from that terrible state on the day of judgment and receive a lesser glory, and will be saved from that state. otherwise every knee would not bend, and every tongue would not swear.

1. pylos26 profile image69
        pylos26posted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is the largest pile of donkey dung I've heard or seen.

1. profile image0
          Onusonusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That doesn't exactly fall under the category of constructive criticism.
          D-

2. Rafini profile image82
        Rafiniposted 13 years agoin reply to this

this sounds like something straight from the church's mouth. hmm  too confusing to make sense to anyone who thinks for themselves. hmm  honestly - this post says, the mansion prepared for them according to God's judgment is not a permanent state until the day of judgment comes.  doesn't make a lick of sense. hmm

3. pennyofheaven profile image81
      pennyofheavenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Depends on your perception of hell.

4. Beelzedad profile image57
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The politicians and the lawyers. smile

5. Hokey profile image60
      Hokeyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nobody. Its a myth.

1. profile image57
        exorterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

those who do not want to go to heaven

1. Hokey profile image60

lol roll

2. iamalegend profile image60
          iamalegendposted 13 years agoin reply to this

yikes

6. profile image56
      Lizzyfannyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

All wicked people, heartless and evil doers are hell bound.  All that repented when they have the grace for repentance have been giving a second chance to correct there wrong doing and if they turn to the good side, they will surely go to heaven.

When you do good you reap the fruit of your goodness. Likewise evil.

1. getitrite profile image70
        getitriteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So have you actually verified the existence and location of this "hell?"

Also have you done the same with this "heaven?"

If you haven't then this is only delusional hearsay, would you not agree?

1. profile image50
          paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The heaven and the hell are not in the same dimension we are; hence the comment is not valid.

It appears that heaven  and hell are in the dimension of imagination, therefore you are correct.  They are not in the same dimension we are, because we actually exist.

My question is still valid, because you need to prove that this dimension exists.  If not, then, it is only an opnion based entirely in nonsense.

2. Hokey profile image60

....and you know this how?

2. Taleb80 profile image78
          Taleb80posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Do you see the air which moves a branch of a tree?
          Do you see the soul which keep you alive?
          Did you see the the pain when you was seek?
          Do you know exactly in which cells your brain saves your Name so you can tell other when they ask you.

It is not a matter of location, it is a matter of faith.

Please bring your knowledge up to date before responding. 

If you would do this, you would know just how absurd your outdated reasoning is.  You would have known that this type of nonsensical logic has been debunked already.

Ignorance is no way to make a point.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76
        Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

.Let see, mmmm

1. One million Iraqi killed by American for protecting their own soil
        2, No American killed from Iraqi on American soil

Heaven
        1. Christian- Extreme happiness (like a funny farm) or
        2. Muslim- 51 virgins (without a pro)

I can make up a better concept for a heaven and hell on earth than that.

1. profile image0
          jomineposted 13 years agoin reply to this

so you know reality

3. Taleb80 profile image78
        Taleb80posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lizzyfanny: I agree with you.

7. ceciliabeltran profile image65
      ceciliabeltranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

however did not have the chance to understand what he did. hell is a metaphor for torment.

8. thirdmillenium profile image59
      thirdmilleniumposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nobody. Coz there is no hell

1. pennyofheaven profile image81

Yep.

2. brennawelker profile image60
        brennawelkerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

really?...I doubt it.

9. Brie Hoffman profile image60
      Brie Hoffmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The Bible teaches that we are all going to hell but if you believe on Jesus Christ as your savior and atonement for your sins that He will save you from Hell.  He is the ONLY WAY OUT>

1. profile image0
        Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is not entirely correct. The biblical account of Y`shua's completion of a work is the way out, not the individual himself. It was a situation of gift. Unfortunately a b~zilion book worshipers titled "believers" have been convinced it is actually via that singular individuals self that access is granted to EL, instead of the work done for everyone.

Working for something unattainable, yup that is hell.
        Accepting something given without one's necessity to provide payment, is amazing. I prefer the latter.

1. Brie Hoffman profile image60
          Brie Hoffmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You have to believe on Jesus, even the demons KNOW that this is true but you have to believe and then you become born again.

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
            Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Did the demons tell you this personally, Brie?

1. Woman Of Courage profile image60
              Woman Of Courageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If you ever read the bible, you would know demons tremble at the powerful name of Jesus.

2. profile image0
            Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not really, because what the demons know is the power of salvation, what believers know is the power of book knowledge. The only way to be "born again" is by regeneration of the spirit. The only way the spirit can be regenerated is through the word. But the word believers think is the word, isn't. The word --as was told to Moses-- proceeds from Creators mouth. That word is ruach, the power of the spirit aka that which makes the spirit tangible; just as the spirit was in the darkness and ruach made tangible the spirit. This is what demons fear and so do believers. The ruach is in your mouth and heart, that you may do it. Creator promises to write ruach in the spirit of everyone who believes or yields to the intangible ruach, so ruach can make tangible the spirit (also called glorified). It is the first Reality given to man for him to have dominion over.
            This was exemplified by Y`shua work as the first of many who would make tangible the spirit.
            smile

1. ceciliabeltran profile image65

alef - 1.
              the word is breath, the first intent.

3. ceciliabeltran profile image65

have to?

10. dodofemale profile image57
      dodofemaleposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hell is for bad ppl who deosn't listen to god

1. Beelzedad profile image57

What about the good people who don't listen to any gods? What about the bad people who do listen to gods? Where do they go? smile

11. spiritualspark3 profile image60
      spiritualspark3posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Re to:    once there were two men who killed others in battle protecting their country. there were two others killed  for robbery. one from each group died immediately after the incident. the other two lived long enough to repent there crimes. who all will be going to hell?

The two guys fighting in the battle may or may not go to hell, depends if they were just fighting for the country or was it independence under God's name for the country. if it was second case they wont go to hell. For the Robbery guys, its just an act of cheating so they will be cheated back for there deed. & if they again cheat in return then again cheated back,,, so on..... they cannot go to hell for just robbery.

we all are robbers, taking everything from this creation of god  to make our lives and not doing sufficient enough in the Name of God, in return...

2. ediggity profile image59
    ediggityposted 13 years ago

Whoever God sends.

Who's on first?

1. profile image0

a simple " i don't know" would have been better

1. ediggity profile image59
        ediggityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, but that answer would require me to lie.

1. profile image0

if you know tell me which one of the four goes to hell. all the four? none?

Whichever one God sends.  It's not up to me to judge who goes.

1. profile image0

is god only knows same as i don't know?

No, I do know.  The answer is, whoever God sends.

1. profile image50

The Creator-God does not send anyone to hell or heaven unjustifiably or with cruelty; those who will go to hell they themselves ignored the message inherent in their natural physche:

[2:282] And fear the day when you shall be made to return to Allah; then shall every soul be paid in full what it has earned; and they shall not be wronged.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … ;verse=281

2. livelonger profile image85
                  livelongerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Could that include you?

Yes, it could if I didn't repent for my sins.  If God wants to send me to hell then he will.

3. profile image0

edigity please tell who is the one god will be sending..

Whoever he wants, or doesn't want.

2. Beelzedad profile image57

While not surprising, it is interesting to note that one would go to such lengths, openly admitting they would lie to support a myth or superstition.

What would be the need to lie? If the truth were that obvious, one could hold it up for all to see and no lies would be required. To resort to having to lie to make your point defeats the purpose of the intent, which is to reveal the truth. Lying only shows the extent of having an agenda as opposed to having understanding.

The question is how far does someone have to lie to themselves before they can realize and admit the truth and no longer have to lie to make their point?

Lies are such sordid affairs that always get out of hand causing stress and anxiety to others, why bother with them? smile

No, the question is, who goes to Hell? Nice philosophy though, you should write a book.smile

eddigity, I can tell by your posts that you are not angry at all. smile In fact, its the other way around. The person who is accusing you of being angry is indeed an expert of every word he is accusing you are. It's quite obvious. How interesting.

Thank you WOC.  It is very interesting.  It's ok with me though.  I am glad that they stay focused on God.However, sometimes I forget to put smiley faces, and I think maybe that's where the confusion stems from. smile

You are welcome. Some seem to think without the smiley faces that we are not happy, but that's not true at all. big_smile I don't see a need to put up smiley faces at every post. God bless you ediggity.

2. profile image0

LOL.. make a fine pair, the blind leading the blind.

Nope, we've seen the light, it is you that are blind.smile

Agreed.

3. getitrite profile image70

Now this is unbelievable.  It is so apparent what the agenda is:  Taking a stand for Jesus, even if it means being dishonest.smile

2. profile image0

answer it then, if you know.

Whoever God wants, or doesn't want.smile

3. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

I can see a correlation between this issue and when Jesus had to correct the disciples when they were argueing amongst themselves as to who was going to be the greatest in heaven when they get there.
      I think that this might have been one of the first times that Jesus rebuked his followers?
      And religions while disregarding this rebuke, have been carrying on that tradition ever sense the beginning.

Even in the story about the self righteous pharisee in the temple, thanking the Lord for not making him like that sinner over there, that was there praying and asking for forgiveness.

Who did Jesus say was closer to God?

I think we would all be surprised if we fully understood these stories

1. hanging out profile image60
      hanging outposted 13 years agoin reply to this

ya mean ya don't understand these simple stories about pride and works, humbleness and sincerity?

1. Jerami profile image58
        Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How many people do WE know that behaves as though they FULLY understand them?

In some stories there is not much depth and others lots of depth. The two you mentioned are simple stories without much depth. There is not much to understand. The bragging self righteous pharisee while praying to God thanked God that he was so much better than the person over there.
          Wrong... buzzzzzz, thanks for playing.
          The 'sinner over there' realizing a despondency and need and poverty of spirit prayed honestly and sincerely from the heart and bowed humbly before the mercy of God recognizing the truth of being a sinner.
          Correct... waldo what prize do we have for contestant number two?

It is most often that the simplest of stories are the easiest to over look.
               And many people just don't get it.
               This story must not have been so simple that you recognized that......
                as you finished your comment you stated exactly what I was saying.

So you can have my prize..  OK

I do get carried away lol.
              it takes some understanding to grasp even simple stories.

I thought we were talking about fully understanding this story? If you have another slant i may well be delighted to hear about it? I embrace bible controversy because at its godly end it leads to enlightenment.

From what I have observed in my life, Even the most faithful tend to fall into the trap that these two stories describe.

As you stated in one of your earlier posts, God is  everywhere,and in everything that he created. And I believe that.
                  It is written that we have nothing to be proud for. Not our good looks, our health and strength, our intelligence; No! not even our faith in him; for all of these things were given to us. He said that he gives faith to those that he chooses, and not those that he chooses not to.
                   If these things are true? He is in everyone, even the worst of sinners.  So it would seem to me that when we are putting ourselves above another person, we are also putting ourself above god that is in that other person.

How can we judge anyone unless we have walked the same mile in their shoes while carrying their same burden.

It is Ssooo easy for us to be arrogant like that pharisee that was thanking God for not making him like that sinner over there. 
                   If we fully understood these simple stories and kept them,  we wouldn't do the things that we do.

Hope everyone has a great day.

1. profile image57
                  exorterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

the least shall be the greatest

4. hanging out profile image60
    hanging outposted 13 years ago

The moral of the posted story is:
      Luke 13:1 "There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices".
      Luke 13:2 "And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things"?
      Luke 13:3 "I tell you: except you repent, you shall all likewise perish".
      Luke 13:4 "Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem"?
      Luke 13:5 "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish".

We never know when we will die, but:
    Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment":

These people died in their sins, unrepentant and will receive their just deserves because they chose not to believe in God.
    So ya take your chances huh.

What does likewise all shall perish mean to you?

1. Druid Dude profile image60
        Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Doesn't everything pass away? Then everything perishes. Which part of that don't you get? Where does it go? Where can it go? Into nothing? Can't. Against the laws of physics. So...where does everyone and everything that dies...go? If the answer was a rattlesnake, you'd get bitten upon your nose. Clueless is as clueless does. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS one and all. EVEN if you just wanna be SCROOGE!

1. livelonger profile image85

You apparently don't understand physics. A decomposing body does not create or destroy matter or energy; it just decomposes into an unrecognizable form (except for the bones).

Using science badly to explain religious dogma is always dangerous.

2. Druid Dude profile image60

And is re-utilized by the universe. Two thirds never leaves this planet. What is the other third, and where does it go. Obviously, it is not my understanding of physics which is in dire need of innoculation. Insert fifty cents and try again. smile

Um, what?

Are you suggesting that a decomposed body in all of its physical forms does not total the same mass as the body at death?

Why don't you provide some evidence?

Uhhh. How's this. The body loses a small amount of weight which has never been accounted for, within minutes of death. Worked in ICU/CCU, Radiology, The Morgue, and have been in personal attendence for so many deaths that I stopped keeping count. How about you?

I've read there was a doctor who used (poor) scientific methods to contend that the body loses 21 grams upon death, but his research was dismissed as poorly designed by other scientific authorities.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2004/feb … ce.science

Again, you tread into dangerous territory when you use (pseudo)science to explain religious dogma. If you want to believe there is a soul, why must you insist it has any mass or energy associated with it?

So... what hospital have you worked at? Got experience all the way back to Nam. Weighed them myself. Mad scientists only see us as "test subjects" Let's all trust what they say. Not me. Let me know how that work's out for you.

I didn't say I had experience of my own.

I trust what scientists - those that have submitted their findings to the rigor of peer review - over that of what someone on the Internet says they've experienced.

Are you suggesting that it does?

"Gruesomely, Stern points out that dead bodies lose a lot of weight over time. Minute, intercellular structures called lysosomes release enzymes that break the body down into gases and liquid. "That's why, when you have mass graves, you can get explosions because of all the gas build-up," he says. "Just think if our bodies didn't break down. Everyone who had ever lived on the face on the Earth would still be here." Now, that would make a good movie."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2004/feb … ce.science

WE accounted for everything, and this loss occurs within less than fifteen minutes. (Fastest WE were ever able to process the cadaver in order to weigh it. Weights were all monitored upto the point of death, at which time all electronics are disconnected. We even rode the gurney down the sloping hallway to shave seconds off delivery time. Scales were calibrated, etc. Besides, there is no definitive thing which can accurately be described as "consciosness" and there are all those mysteries which our scientists can't explain, the exact list is very long, and there's no use to pretend there are none. To expect those, who can't even effectively explore our own world, until extremely recently, to have unlocked the secrets of the universe, using instruments that can only see into the past, you have to admit, sounds like placing eggs in an invisible basket. Is the emperor wearing clothes? probably not. Religion being attacked by science is as ludicrous as science being attacked by religion. Historically speaking, they were born of the same mother, at the same time. They are virtually twins, both of whom have come to an impasse, both of whom are afraid to make the last leap, which closes both circles, like two wedding bands, two circles at last rejoined. The symbol of eternity (8) combined with the Karmic Wheel and  the Medicine Wheel. It couldn't happen until this generation. This generation which was prophesied to you, and you know it not. Religion shall pass away, for it was a tool. Science, too will pass away, for it too, was a tool. Evolution is true. Everything changes, it never stops, step A leads to step B and so on ad infinitum (latin) means FOREVER. Eternity, (8) that's the ball we have all been behind. Everything changes...in that way everything never changes. Homogenous existence is a stagnant pool. Constant state of neverending change. Flux. Merry Christmas all you cute little simians. Can we say "Planet Of The Apes"? Me Tarzan, you Cheeta.

Either way the decomposing body still loses mass, which I thought was the point.

"Religion being attacked by science is as ludicrous as science being attacked by religion."

I wish more people took this approach.

You're talking OVER TIME. I'm talking so fast you can't catch it before it's already gone! And they will. Every word I write is true. Watch. No prophet. Just extremely well connected. Leave it at that. This IS THAT generation. Christians are at THE END OF THE LINE! The one going in. In fact, that's the only line, and everybody is in it. All of us. And the followers of Paul? End of the line. Long line, too. Welcome to the 8th day of creation. Believe? S'o.k....you will. I'd bet money on it...too late...that's going too. Can we spell OZ? Obviously a Druid Wizard.
                    Maybe from IRE-land " Place of God's Anger". Now where did he get his interprtation from? Hmmm. All is not as it seems. The best illusions are performed on a world wide stage. Yuk-yuk-yuk. smilewinksmile

2. getitrite profile image70

So I guess we would have to conclude, without any further investigation, that the weight loss is the soul leaving the body?

Brilliant!

3. hanging out profile image60

nothing leaves the body. Unsaved man is spiritually dead. There is no spirit in him. The OT understanding of soul is animated flesh, which is what unsaved pepople are: animated flesh serving the desires of their flesh like robots in blind duty to wants, desires, cravings and lusts and yes, even their imaginations. There is no spirit that means a separate entity in UNsaved humankind. Spirit, rwuach means life, animation.
                  When people become saved and are born into the kingdom of GOD, GOD places HIS spirit within them and they become spiritually alive. Now they have a spirit, GODS spirit. When they die, this spirit goes to GOD who is through all things, in all things, beside, behind, above and below all things. There is no travel to heaven or to a distant place, GOD is everywhere holding everything together.

spirits do not weigh anything. There are no fat spirits, or thin or obese spirits. They do not weigh according to their height or bone density. zero.

3. pennyofheaven profile image81

Likewise to what is what I was asking. I get the passing bit. You care to explain the likewise?

5. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

"who goes to hell?"

No one. I mean really. Get a grip!

6. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

Those who believe in it smile

1. Ruben Rivera profile image60
      Ruben Riveraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

right on.

When, where, how, and by whom was this Hell created? Wasn't during the six days.Hmmm. Delusional.

Oh, and welcome to day eight.

2. hanging out profile image60

hell is the hebrew word sheol meaning grave. where bodies are buried. Hell is the catholic doctrine of a mass underworld for ungodly people whose relatives did not pay money to get them out of. Hell is merely the grave, but this is not hell. Since no one has gone to hell because nobody has been judged yet hell is empty just like the catholic doctrine that makes it up.
          All ungodly and sinners get thrown into the lake of fire.
          chew on that for a while.

7. profile image50
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

who goes to hell?

Those who don't know that they have a Creator-God who has set a purpose of their life and hence they don't try to achieve it; while it was achievable by His mercy.

They have missed hence they will be disappointed with themselves; that is their hell. They will join others who have achieved the purpose of life and evolution; after when they have been treated of their wrong psyche; of course after a long time and suffering.

unfortunately, a few more lifetimes, during which their numbers will drastically reduce, until their line of thought ends up in the extinction file where they've been headed all along. Welcome aboard Paar!

1. profile image50

Sorry; I could not understand your post fully. Do you agree with me or you disagree?

There is no chance or change beyond the grave. Once this life is over that is it. One chance to believe. GOD does not play games and He makes the rules, whether we like them or not. GOD never changes nor is there variance within Him. This is why we have a bible so we can know what goes on, otherwise anybody could say anything they wanted. The bible holds fast the priniciples of GOD and thus reveals false teachings if they do not line up to the word of GOD

8. Jerami profile image58

Druid Dude wrote:

WE accounted for everything, and this loss occurs within less than fifteen minutes. (Fastest WE were ever able to process the cadaver in order to weigh it. Weights were all monitored upto the point of death, at which time all electronics are disconnected. We even rode the gurney down the sloping hallway to shave seconds off delivery time. Scales were calibrated, etc. Besides, there is no definitive thing which can accurately be described as "consciosness" and there are all those mysteries which our scientists can't explain, the exact list is very long, and there's no use to pretend there are none. To expect those, who can't even effectively explore our own world, until extremely recently, to have unlocked the secrets of the universe, using instruments that can only see into the past, you have to admit, sounds like placing eggs in an invisible basket. Is the emperor wearing clothes? probably not. Religion being attacked by science is as ludicrous as science being attacked by religion. Historically speaking, they were born of the same mother, at the same time. They are virtually twins, both of whom have come to an impasse, both of whom are afraid to make the last leap, which closes both circles, like two wedding bands, two circles at last rejoined. The symbol of eternity (8) combined with the Karmic Wheel and the Medicine Wheel. It couldn't happen until this generation. This generation which was prophesied to you, and you know it not. Religion shall pass away, for it was a tool. Science, too will pass away, for it too, was a tool. Evolution is true. Everything changes, it never stops, step A leads to step B and so on ad infinitum (latin) means FOREVER. Eternity, (8) that's the ball we have all been behind. Everything changes...in that way everything never changes. Homogenous existence is a stagnant pool. Constant state of neverending change. Flux. Merry Christmas all you cute little simians. Can we say "Planet Of The Apes"? Me Tarzan, you Cheeta.

= = = = = = = = =
    getitrite   wrote .......

So I guess we would have to conclude, without any further investigation, that the weight loss is the soul leaving the body?

- - - - -- -

Is that all that you understood in this ?

What I saw when he said that is a full circle.     everything marches forward... 
    the faster we go... 
    the more advanced we get....
    the quicker we arive at where we started.
       Circular motion quarantees further motion.

Druid Dude   ??  sorry if I misunderstood.

1. profile image0

about the weight loss the one who did the experiment around 1907 found that dogs also lost weight. may be they too have souls!! anyway the experiment was not repeated nor verified.
      the question was which among the FOUR will go to hell not about morals and all.
      why all are getting around the question? isn't simple?
      just answer which one please........

dogs have souls in the hebrew context of animated flesh. Animals are not capable of knowing right from wrong or being moral or loving their enemies. Dogs rely on instinct which is rather quite what unsaved man relies on.. instinct.
        To mankind was given the elevated brain to be able to choose the good and refuse the evil.
        Our pets will not be part of the afterlife.

I thought i answered the question 11 hours ago?

9. pisean282311 profile image62
    pisean282311posted 13 years ago

lol  none...

10. pylos26 profile image69
    pylos26posted 13 years ago
  11. Dee aka Nonna profile image60
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 13 years ago

I just found this forum.  What an interesting questios.  It's like "when will the world end"  none of us really know.  If someone has already said this I apologize.... but the truth may be that we are "living in it right now".

12. profile image51
    gericgaitherposted 13 years ago

HEAVEN, HELL, PURGATORY, LIMBO: which is worse/better provided any such exist?
    Life can be identified as any or none of the above.

To each, their own!!

13. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

Whoever goes to hell,I don't know. I personally go to do some after christmas shopping. No time to write, I enjoy my well deserved holidays.
    See you later, Merry Christmas to everybody and Happy New year!
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4323566_f248.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to you also.smile

14. Midnight Oil profile image82
    Midnight Oilposted 13 years ago

Been there once on a last minute cheap package holiday - accommodation was poor, and the air-condition didn't work as the room was boiling hot.  Food was over cooked, I like char grilled, but that was taking it a bit too far.  The hotel pool wasn't very clean and was coloured bright orange and the Jacuzzi  bubbled far too much.  All the staff and other residents were moaning and groaning all the time, but I can under stand as the heating was too much, and it was dark all the time.  I like to see a bit of sun at least.  Although, some must like it as they have been there for years.  Hotel Beelzebub was poor and only rates as two stars at the most , while Diablo Airlines lack leg room and I wasn't impressed that they lost all my luggage.  On a plus point, I recognised a lot of people there... Will not be going back there... wink

1. KCC Big Country profile image85
      KCC Big Countryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I hate the religious forum but thought I'd pop in to see "who goes to hell".   This response was very clever.  It just earned you a new follower!

1. profile image0
        TechTrendyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol. I avoid these too but this one peaked my interest. I am just going to watch from the sidelines.

*whispers*  me too......we can hide in the corner.....I have a stealth cloak....they'll never know we're here.

1. camlo profile image84
            camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I never come in here either, but I just had to see what the hell you're doing here, KCC.

LOL...quick, get under the cloak with us.....but stop giggling!

1. camlo profile image84
                camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nope - I'm going back to shepherds.

15. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

Okay, who brought the monkey in early!  That's for the evolution versus creation thread later on!

16. profile image0
    Over The Hillposted 13 years ago

Randy, in referance to your opening question. You`ll probably be close to the head of the line.

17. profile image0
    jomineposted 13 years ago

ok ediggity let's see whether you can answer this
    there was once a man with multiple personality disorder. one personality was a pious, decent man while the other was that of a murderer.he died without knowing he had 2 personalities. where will he go- to heaven or hell?
    i hope you understood the question well(though my grammar is faulty!)and will answer to the point instead of side tracking.

Whoever God decides will go.smile

Nice try:

"Liteworks i agree that there are so many things unexplained, but if you look back 400 years there were even more things that were unexplained but we think as simple now. so given enough time and enough people we will be able to explain things. energy is a concept. whatever people call it , its still a concept and does not exist. it is just giving names to matter or motion of matter and nothing else. all this god, his omnipotence and omniscience( which are mutually exclusive , by the way) occur only in the realm of our imagination and nothing and religions are group of people who try to exploit peoples credulity for their ends..."
      lol

How do you mean energy is a concept?

1. Castlepaloma profile image76

I wonder what this, energy dose not exist, thing is too?

That is a quote from "jomine". lol

Oh haha sorry!

2. profile image0

you have not answered yet ediggity?
            here i make it a MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION FOR YOU TO ANSWER. or are you going to answer something else and avoid the question altogether?
            that person with  multiple personality disorder goes to
            a) heaven
            b) hell
            c) i don't know
            see you only have to say whether it is a or b or c. i can't make it any simpler for you.

Wow, this is still going!?

A or B but not C, depending on what God wants to do.smile

2. profile image0

"Whoever God decides will go"
        the question is not who. the question is will that person go to heaven or hell. you were quite bragging about your prowess in english so you should understand. the answer will be either heaven or hell and nothing else.
        but if you are a pastor making a living, selling all these nonsense, i can understand you evading the answer
        now those who have energy with them(locked in your locker may be, or may be in your back yard, please sent some to me(courier or parcel, i'll pay)

How do you exist if you do not have energy?

1. profile image0

i eat food, not energy. i live, not exist

So how do you live then if there is no energy?

1. profile image0

food, madam. all i take is, matter(as food) that exists, in me, assimilte in my body to live. no energy is taken. example. if you think heat is energy just think can you sent heat to me in anyway. what we appreciate as heat is the vibrations of molecules in the matter. the more the vibration or motion, the more the heat we feel. if it is conducted, the hot matter get in touch with another matter and impart some ot the motion to another. or if it is radiated it emit some particles as infrared rays which impart motion to another. so it is matter and motion ot the matter that is transmitted. see you can use fibre optics to sent light, but when you try to sent heat it is not heat that is moving but another particle or "another spectrum" of light that is moving. so that is why i said only matter exists. all else are concepts made by man to better explain stuff and god is the silliest one as it has so many loopholes

Haha ok

So matter only matters, I don't know if you will win the nobel peace prize with that?

18. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

all fans of the Montreal Canadien hockey team go to Hell...

this fact appears in every religious text ever written

no compulsion to believe

I heard Ron Wilson was going to sign a pact with the devil to get a Stanley Cup. smile

1. Greek One profile image64
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

that's a fair deal

Yes, but there's a new sheriff in town, Hendrik Sedin, the new captain of the Canuckleheads. The question is, can this Swedish meatball lead a team to the playoffs and beyond?

playoffs, sure
            beyond, sure
            the Cup.. I doubt it

We've tried the Swedish leadership approach here in Toronto...
            left us under the Mats

And then somehow, through sheer outright disregard for intelligence, respect, honor or morals... we signed him.

it was worth a shot... we would have given you Domi too if you asked nicely smile

According to the good book of universal truth and knowledge, also salvation rule in the Bible. Only 144, ooo as written and sealed to go heaven, meaning 100 billion souls who ever lived on earth in history, go to hell.

Here is some maybe candidate for this (insane) list to go to hell
                Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, John Lennon, Atheists, Agnostic, Gays, Jews. How about Gandhi, Gautama (Buddha). Even Catholic Mother Teresa turned away in the end. Any other religion, from most of the population on earth that disagree with Christians. Many Chinese must have gone to hell. Only 3% Christian go to church and most Christian are not Christ like, could be in hell. Most of World’s population must be in extreme agony including many of my friends and family.

Here is to an all loving God, best parent and creator to his creatures he created and to everything on earth. God looses it all when he gets jealous, angry and most of all extremely picky. Who in the world would want to disagree with Yahweh God’s love, woops! most of the world already dose’. Put them on the suffering Hot list, too, their love is just not the rightous kind.

19. profile image50

Who goes to hell?

The sinners who do wrongs with the fellow human beings and disobey the commandments of Allah-the Creator God.

That means 80% or more people go to hell on earth/

1. profile image50

They can ask forgiveness of their sins from Allah-the Creator God, repent for their sins and resolve not doing the sins againe; then they can be forgiven:

[39:54] Say, “O My servants who have committed excesses against their own souls! despair not of the mercy of Allah, surely Allah forgives all sins. Verily He is Most Forgiving, Merciful.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … p;verse=53

So no need to go to hell when heaven is so near for everybody.

When most of the world population are not aware of Allah. Where do people go, if not to Heaven or Hell, where then ? out into outerspace.

The other question might be...Where is there to go? All we have is now.

I like living in the now, best too.

Many people think the grass is greener some where else and at some other  time period , like med evil times.

2. profile image50

The solution is in increasing the awareness; there is no harm in increasing one's awareness.

It is harmful, when people live and fight like med evil times, is that much pass worth so little of awareness?

20. SpanStar profile image62
    SpanStarposted 13 years ago

I believe we are looking at this from a different perspective. For those who followed the Judeo-Christian teachings we are all under the first sin which means everyone is on their way to hell. We have only one opportunity to avoid this fate and that is to accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. There are no other options.

One Religion's heaven cancels out by the other Religion's heaven. That's how most people on earth are killed over the name of God than any other reason, plus, make lives hell on earth

1. SpanStar profile image62
        SpanStarposted 13 years agoin reply to this

People use religion for an excuse to do what they want to do and people don't seem to see what's right in front of their face so rather then blaming the individual let's blame everybody related.

Just how many times have people said-"I wasn't speeding?"

2. livelonger profile image85

"Judeo-Christian?"

Jews do not believe in original sin.
      Jews do not believe in hell.
      Jews do not believe you have to believe anything in order to be "saved". Jews do not believe anyone needs to be "saved" at all.

It's an unfortunate thing that a lot of unpleasant Christian concepts have been grafted onto Judaism through this meaningless term.

live

Jesus is half Jewish, half god. He is not god, because god is god...

Are you half right or is there no contradiction in the Bible or did the Roman made up SATAN for control???

Maybe. I've read that a lot of Christianity was adopted from Mithraism, a popular religion at the time, in order for the new religion to have popular appeal.

21. SpanStar profile image62
    SpanStarposted 13 years ago

You are correct,

People do foolish things in the name of God but their foolishness has nothing to do with God.

People like Pastor Jim Jone I believe at some point began to feel like he was a god and for the evil that he has done I believe he will pay dearly.

22. Don Ship profile image74
    Don Shipposted 13 years ago

There is NO hell!

IF: "God" is almighty, and omnipotent. No one. Just one sheep lost means complete failure. Resistance is futile....you will be assimilated. smile

23. Jerami profile image58

jomine  wrote ....
      ok energy exists. please post the picture of energy here so that i too will know what this stuff is...

- - = = - = - = --  ==

If intelligence or ignorance. exists, ? ,  show me a picture of them so that I may know what that stuff looks like.

It it does in fact exist ?  someone must have a clear picture!  otherwise it is just another myth.

1. profile image0

If intelligence or ignorance. exists, ? ,

they donot exist. they are a perception by our brain

exist-something which have physical presence.
      if those exists we could have took it in our hand!!!

and they certainly don't exists in anybodies brain either!! seeing how they opt for energy "existing"

24. pennyofheaven profile image81
    pennyofheavenposted 13 years ago

One more in and around humans

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4385090_f248.jpg

That picture looks quite fake. Can you explain what we're seeing here?

Its energy of a human being (not enlarged) Taken with Kirlian photography. Jomine wanted to see a picture of energy by the way.

No such thing as energy of a human being in the form of Kirlian photography:

"Living things...are moist. When the electricity enters the living object, it produces an area of gas ionization around the photographed object, assuming moisture is present on the object. This moisture is transferred from the subject to the emulsion surface of the photographic film and causes an alternation of the electric charge pattern on the film. If a photograph is taken in a vacuum, where no ionized gas is present, no Kirlian image appears. If the Kirlian image were due to some paranormal fundamental living energy field, it should not disappear in a simple vacuum (Hines 2003)."

smile

"In the early 1980’s, Dr. John Zimmerman began a series of important studies on therapeutic touch, using a SQUID magnetometer at the University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver. Zimmerman discovered that a huge pulsating biomagnetic field emanated from the hands of a TT practitioner. The frequency of the pulsations is not steady, but "sweeps" up and down, from 0.3 to 30 Hz (cycles per second), with most of the activity in the range of 7-8 Hz (Figure 2). The biomagnetic pulsations from the hands are in the same frequency range as brain waves and scientific studies of the frequencies necessary for healing indicate that they naturally sweep back and forth through the full range of therapeutic frequencies, thus being able to stimulate healing in any part of the body.

Confirmation of Zimmerman’s findings came in 1992, when Seto and colleagues, in Japan, studied practitioners of various martial arts and other healing methods. The "Qi emission" from the hands is so strong that they can be detected with a simple magnetometer consisting of two coils, of 80,000 turns of wire. Since then, a number of studies of QiGong practitioners have extended these investigations to the sound, light, and thermal fields emitted by healers. What is particularly interesting is that the pulsation frequency varies from moment to moment. Moreover, medical researchers developing pulsating magnetic field therapies are finding that these same frequencies are effective for ‘ jump starting’ healing in a variety of soft and hard tissues, even in patients unhealed for as long as 40 years. Specific frequencies stimulate the growth of nerves, bones, skin, capillaries, and ligaments. Of course Reiki practitioners and their patients have daily experiences of the healing process being "jump started," and academic medicine is now beginning to accept this therapy as logical and beneficial because of these new scientific findings. In Figure 2 we have bracketed portions of the signal that correspond to the frequencies used in medical devices that stimulate the healing of particular tissues. Individual differences in energy projection and detection."

lol

http://www.reiki.org/reikinews/sciencemeasures.htm

Here's the link you lifted that material from, btw.

Yes, reiki is as effective as any placebo. As far as the claims of reiki energy, there is no evidence whatsoever. smile

I know. lol  placebo is great. most medicines claim effectivity by being 2% more effective than placebo consistently. Pharma writing has taught me a lot about how we don't need medicines. We can operate on belief alone and actually survive.

Placebo effect is all about belief. So if a person heals with Reiki...he heals. Why take that power away. It won't work without the belief that it will.

And, you got that gem of information from where?

lol

I have no problem with placebos if they work, but I do have a problem with claims that reiki is little more than placebo. smile

well, if you're given a study that it does, would you accept it then?  I don't think so. Placebo is an assault to common sense. But the Placebo effect is already an established phenomenon and most medicines are compared to placebo. You should have a problem with placebo because that study is saying just say this pill works and it will. Faith works. The mind is a miraculous organ in that it always tries to organize the body to fit its beliefs.

2. ceciliabeltran profile image65

we are all energy field misha. the matter you see, that too is energy. you want some study to prove that too? lol

2. pennyofheaven profile image81

From a skeptics point of view you are probably right. Are you debating that human beings then don't have energy? Or kirlian photography is false?

Kirlian's work, from 1939 onward, involved an independent rediscovery of a phenomenon and technique variously called "electrography", "electrophotography" and "corona discharge photography." The Kirlian technique is contact photography, in which the subject is in direct contact with a film placed upon a charged metal plate.

The underlying physics (which makes xerographic copying possible) was explored as early as 1777 by Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (see Lichtenberg figures). Later workers in the field included Nikola Tesla; various other individuals explored the effect in the later 19th and early 20th centuries.

Physics is a branch of science isn't it?

You have acknowledged energy exists so I am not sure what you are debating?

Yes.

Yes.

I'm not debating anything, just showing that Kirlian photography has been explained and has nothing to do with an alleged energy aura around a person. smile

So what is it taking photo's of? Or is that just bad developing?

Not only that all the other things mentioned in the article must not do what it says they do?

If we cannot rely on physics or scientists what are we to do?

It's in the Hines explanation I provided above.

Believe in invisible bronze age gods, instead? smile

Gas ionization that is produced when the moisture enters the object then. So it is a photo of a type of energy right?

It cannot be invisible if it is bronze haha!

Guys, have you ever felt the electricity when you  looked at a woman eyes and caught her looking directly into your eyes, it’s an awesome, Wow feeling.

I did experiments on someone, myself, within a dark room with some light. From your naked eye you can see a person coloured halo, as many did with Jesus high energy halo around his head.  You can see also electricity cross from your one finger tips to your other finger tips.

The very low energy to go to hell is way beyond my understanding

Yes absolutely....Er well guys lol. However, some people need proof if they have not seen the halo or the finger tips. They see the heat rise from the pavement. Feel the heat off another person. Thats ok it seems. Yet when persons like yourself see what you see and feel what you feel. You need proof haha!

25. Ms Dee profile image86
    Ms Deeposted 13 years ago

In case you missed it, check out this hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-could-a-lov … reate-Hell

26. HRoger profile image60
    HRogerposted 13 years ago

I could say that that a man that does not have the chance to KNOW God truly, and repent, he will  surely go to HELL.

We must all  repent  from our sins. Even in war when you KILL a man in DEFENSE of your country, you must ask GOD for forgiveness, because WE have no RIGHT to take away human lives at all.  These wars and killings we face nowadays are simply consequences of our own sins. We kill to protect our selves from problems we create from generation to generation. So if you Kill in a war and do not repent, you will surely face no good after death. SO both man who truly repent and having* accepted The Lord Jesus as their truly and only SAVIOR will face the heavens after death.  All others will face HELL.  A place prepared for the DEVIL and He's angels and to all those who practice iniquities and do not repent.

Are you saying if you kill then repent you will still be saved?

Where is hell for you?

2. profile image0

what about the one who die before even he can think of forgiveness? will he go to hell too?

27. ceciliabeltran profile image65
    ceciliabeltranposted 13 years ago
  28. BaliMermaid profile image59
    BaliMermaidposted 13 years ago

Face it. Everyone goes to hell - hopefully on the way to heaven.
    Why because every religion tells you, If you do not follow my way you will rot in hell.

Therefore we all go to hell. It's also called purgatory. Some just get to stay longer than others.

So is hell - hot or cold?

Hard to say. If everyone goes to hell it is getting crowded. If hell space is not capable of expanding then hell is hot. If hell is capable of expanding then hell could be cold.

I also have proof from my college days that hell is cold because
    Sally Masterson told me it would be a "cold day in hell" before she would ever go out with me. We have been married for over 25 years.

It's been hell but she's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Haha nice!

29. profile image50

who goes to hell?

Why should one choose to go to hell? The doors of heaven are open; one should endeavor to enter heaven.

Where is hell? Where is heaven for you?

30. Jerami profile image58

Jerami wrote …
      The same can be said for the energy  emitted  from a light bulb.

jomine wrote ..
    no energy is emitted from a light bulb.

= = = = =
       Are you sure? No energy is emitted ?   OH! ; you are talking about when the electricity is turned off!   As everyone knows, when electricity flows through any conduit, electrons release into the air unless the conduit is insulated properly with non conductive material.   Sense there is no insulating material encasing the light bulb energy will be released.
    = = = = =

jomine wrote .. it emit light , which is a particle.

= = = = =
    yes, and what kind of particles are these if not energy particles ? 

==============
    Thanks I see clearly now.
      By the way;  The purpose for the gas in the light bulb is that the filament doesn't instantly burn up when the energy flows through it.

1. profile image0

By the way;  The purpose for the gas in the light bulb is that the filament doesn't instantly burn up when the energy flows through it.

DID I TELL IT IS NOT. have you ever studied how you "heat energy" is transmitted ever?
      i was just telling that in addition to the "radiating light"  the gas particles also help in conducting the heat. i was just explaining how it happens(by the way i didn't find it out. it is taught in you elementary physics class. i was just adding some rationality into it while you were imagining "energy" into "existence".

"yes, and what kind of particles are these if not energy particles ?"

if you are going to call light as energy particles then it is ok. you were giving just another name to light and that is all.but what about this mechanical energy, potential energy, kinetic energy, thermal energy? does this exist as particle too? like your light?

The field is also called high energy physics, because many elementary particles do not occur under ambient conditions on Earth. They can only be created artificially during high energy collisions with other particles in particle accelerators.

Scientific research in this area has produced a long list of particles.

Showing quarks, leptons and the interacting particles, according to the Standard Model Modern particle physics research is focused on subatomic particles, including atomic constituents such as electrons, protons, and neutrons (protons and neutrons are actually composite particles, made up of quarks), particles produced by radioactive and scattering processes, such as photons, neutrinos, and muons, as well as a wide range of exotic particles.

You have already got the noble prize! You deserve another!

2. profile image0

neutrons (protons and neutrons are actually composite particles, made up of quarks), particles produced by radioactive and scattering processes, such as photons, neutrinos, and muons, as well as a wide range of exotic particles

all these are particles thought to be existing inside an atom(though we really do not know how does an atom look like)
          you were discussing about particles not energy.
          i thought the discussion was on energy......

What do I know; I’m just a curious artist with ideas

Maybe you can Change history like Darwin did from dragons to dinosaurs bones, yet this sounds much greater and grander,

Who you really have to answer to, is the vast majority of top scientist that describes and label energy as energy, in order to collect your prize, if it really matters.
            Pot heads and gays are not harmful; let’s start by changing those unethical rules

1. profile image0

Who you really have to answer to, is the vast majority of top scientist that describes and label energy as energy, in order to collect your prize, if it really matters.

how do we know what the scientists say is true? if we can believe scientists blindly we can do that to the schizophrenics who shout about god. all we have to do is to think  whether they say is RATIONAL or not before we accept anything, otherwise anybody can take advantage of us......

You can't use the God card as for top scientist having schizophrenics
                Since most professional scientist are either atheist or agnostic.
                They will beat you down to the ground with logic and reason

People with wild imaginary friend's can be locked up at the funny farm, check out religion

1. profile image0

any body who say space can bent have no reason what so ever....

2. Jerami profile image58

I was simply attempting to explain what I was thinking; not very well I might add.

I think Castlepaloma  answered quite well.

Sorry ...  I gotta hit and run again, duty calls.

31. CertifiedHandy profile image59
    CertifiedHandyposted 13 years ago

The Bible teaches that hell was reserved for Satan and his followers. Through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ fallen man has a chance if we make the right choice. Deuteromony 30:19

32. profile image50

We don't and should not judge others; we try to save ourselves and others with peaceful arguments.

33. profile image50

who goes to hell?

Those who are distant from the Creator-God.

34. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 13 years ago

...apparently the two church members that rang my door bell yesterday and handed me a small brochure explaining why i may go to damnation and hell...I think the implied message was if I didn't join their church I would.
    ..not very happy with these messengers...

35. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 13 years ago

Since hell is an invention of the church to control the behavior of the masses and there is really no such place, nobody will be going there.

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Exactly! smile

Why is brainwashing legal?

36. profile image50

Who goes to hell?

Those who are distant from the Creator-God Allah YHWH.

That means 80% of us go to hell, great work Allah, your 2nd best

1. profile image50

That is your guess.

Now you should try to become close to Him and you will go to heaven with His mercy.

All that shoulding, makes hell on earth.

2. profile image50
  37. brimancandy profile image79
    brimancandyposted 13 years ago

I think I was near hell the other day. Hell Michigan. Look it up.

38. howtosoftmod11 profile image59
    howtosoftmod11posted 13 years ago

only bad people go to hell thats just life

39. Jerami profile image58

As grand Ma  used to say ....  You made your own bed ...   now you gotta sleep in it. 

I think she knew I had eaten crackers in it too.

another shoulder

where ?    I need one to cry on.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)