Hubnugget Wannabe Spotlight! (WINNERS POSTED)

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (51 posts)
  1. Enelle Lamb profile image72
    Enelle Lambposted 13 years ago

Happy Three Kings Day! Check out the new selection of Hubnugget Wannabes, feast and have fun! There are a great batch of new Nuggets to read and vote for big_smile

http://hubpages.com/hub/We-Three-Kings- … uggets-Are

Congratulations to all the Wannabes big_smile be sure to promote your hubs!!

1. Glow Pebbles profile image61
      Glow Pebblesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the nomination and good luck to one and all!! ;-)

Best Regards

GP

2. izoooom profile image61
      izoooomposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations to the Wannabes.

3. profile image48
      maclomeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What is your plan for the coming New Year? If you still have no good idea of how to spend the vacation, I have got an idea – why not rant or shop some interesting movie Blu-ray Disc and share the happiest hours with your family?
      The great picture quality of Blu-ray movie could bring you unprecedented visual experiences. However, you need the help of a Blu-ray player to enjoy the Blu-ray movie. So if the device, such as your iPad, Mac, etc. does not support Blu-ray, you would get in a trouble. Luckily, Aiseesoft http://www.aiseesoft.com/blu-ray-ripper.htmlBlu-ray Ripper could help you solve all these problems.
      Aiseesoft http://www.aiseesoft.com/blu-ray-ripper.htmlBlu-ray Ripper is a powerful and professional Blu-ray ripping tool to rip Blu-ray disc and common DVD to any popular video and audio formats. Plus, this Blu Ray Ripper can also help you convert most popular video files. Most excitingly, this Blu-ray Ripper enables users customize video effect, such as trimming video, cropping video frame, watermarking video, etc.
      Now, this article would show you how to rip Blu-ray with this Blu-ray Ripper
      Step 1: Download Aiseesoft http://www.aiseesoft.com/blu-ray-ripper.htmlBlu-ray Ripper and install this application in your computer
      After launching the Blu Ray Ripper, you could see the interface as bellow.
      http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/blu-ray … screen.jpg
      Step 2: Load your Blu-ray Disc or common DVD.
      http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/blu-ray … ripper.jpg
      Step 3: Customize video effect
      Trim video length
      The Blu-ray Ripper enables you to trim the video length by setting its start and end time. Or you can just drag the slide bar.
      http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/blu-ray-ripper/trim.jpg
      Watermark video
      You can add any text/image watermark to your video and set its position and transparency.
      http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/blu-ray … ermark.jpg
      Merge video clips
      This feature enables you to merge several Blu-ray movies into one. You just need to choose the movies you need and click the “Merge” button.
      Crop video frame
      You can crop the video frame by cutting off the black edges and unwanted areas. Also you are allowed to adjust video aspect ratio: Full Screen, 16:9, 4:3 and Keep Original
      http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/blu-ray-ripper/crop.jpg
      Adjust video effect
      You can adjust video brightness, saturation and contrast.
      http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/blu-ray … effect.jpg
      Step 4: Start converting
      After all these settings, you can press the “Start” button to convert the Blu-ray ripping process.

4. Jamie Brock profile image92
      Jamie Brockposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hello,
      I was a hubnugget winner back in the first of December and I didn't really know who to thank or how to thank them but I ran across this link on someone's hub and I just want to say thank you for the nomination and for anyone that voted for me.... the nomination and winning came at a time when I really needed the encouragement.. It felt really good. Thank you again.

2. Enelle Lamb profile image72

Just a quick note - I;m off to work so will check in when I get back...keep an eye open for me?? Luv you guys big_smile

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Happy to look in form tiem to time. I like the title of your Forum thread as well!

Enelle Lambposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I thought it was fitting - or it just could have been the aftermath of not enough coffee and the glare of the overhead! LOL (It was rather an early start...LOL)

3. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 13 years ago

Thanks, Enelle - I'm off to read and vote, and will be online again this afternoon, so I can help out, too.

4. RedElf profile image89

Great hub, Enelle, and such a tasty round up of HubNuggets!

Congratulations to all the nominees!

Read and Vote, everyone!

1. TahoeDoc profile image78
      TahoeDocposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow! Thanks for the nomination. I'm truly honored smile Lots of great hubs in there so I've enjoyed reading the others too.

Thanks for the helping hand RedElf!
      Congrats to you TahoeDoc - get your friends to start voting wink ya never know...

5. ripplemaker profile image78
    ripplemakerposted 13 years ago

Hi Enelle!

Happy new year and excited to read this week's Hubnuggets! On my way!

big_smile

1. Writerly Yours profile image66
      Writerly Yoursposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the nomination! I am really honored! Congrats to all the nominees as well. Great work!

Keep up the great hubbing!!!

wink

Happy New Year to you too ripplemaker!!
      Congrats Writerly Yours - vote vote vote LOL

6. ripplemaker profile image78

Congratulations Hubnuggets Wannabes! 

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/brendagoodmum/congratulations/congrat.jpg

7. Maddie Ruud profile image73
    Maddie Ruudposted 13 years ago

Oh great, now I've got the song stuck in my head... Oh well, those Wannabes were worth it!!!

But it's such a great song!! LOL

8. RedElf profile image89

Congratulations, Nomminees!

Writerly Yours and TahoeDoc, we're glad to see you here - now get out there and tell all your family and friends to come and vote for you! Post it on FaceBook - Tweet it, Digg it - get the news out!

9. profile image0
    renoelleposted 13 years ago

Read and voted - love your version of the song, and that madrigal choir was phenomenal!

1. andyoz profile image86
      andyozposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow, thanks for the nomination, that was unexpected!  Thankyou to everyone who votes for me, I will enjoy reading all the other excellent hubs that have been nominated.

renoelle - I thought they were marvelous!! I think I've listened to that song well over a dozen times big_smile
      Congrats andyoz - get out there and promote promote promote big_smile

10. RedElf profile image89

Congratulations, andyoz! Get out there and let everyone know you've been nominated!

11. Enelle Lamb profile image72

Congrats everyone, and a big thank you to the team for helping me out!
    Be sure to get your friends to read and vote smile they don't have to be HubPages members to vote for you! Good luck everyone and keep up that great writing!

12. TahoeDoc profile image78
    TahoeDocposted 13 years ago

Working in the operating room tonight, but got to read some of the nominated hubs earlier. Great group of articles and writers! I'm in very good company, I see smile Congrats to everyone!

You sure are TahoeDoc - congratulations on your nomination big_smile

13. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image75
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 13 years ago

Terrific hub Enelle.  I had a ball reading it.  I voted , but it was hard, there were so many great hubs to choose from. 
    Get out and vote everyone.
    Congratulations to all the wonderful nominees.

Thanks Gals, it was fun to write big_smile I love finding the pictures and videos to go along with the story!

14. j.amie profile image60
    j.amieposted 13 years ago

Thanks so very much for the nomination! As I said in the comments of my nominated hub - it's encouraging enough simply to be nominated!

Fun fact: my fiance has now resorted to calling me his "little hub-nugget" which is simultaneously amusing and sickening! He only has a slight inkling as to what this is all about - he's just excited because I am smile

It's great to be excited about your nomination - I remember when RedElf was nominated and how exciting that was big_smile Enjoy it to the fullest!

15. Midnight Oil profile image82
    Midnight Oilposted 13 years ago

'Takes a bow'  Thank you one and all for  the nomination and for those of you that have voted for me...  It makes it all worth while and a great encouragement to write even more. However, I seem to be spending as much time reading all the other great Hubs out there.  We have a fantastic group of writers and some superb topics too.

Good luck to all the other nominees too - I really do hope you win...

My Fun Fact : I have been so long on my macbook over the past four weeks trying to get 30 hubs in 30 days, that my wife thought I had started an 'online' affair with another woman !  Miss Hub Pages has been getting a lot of attention over the past 30 days or so...  Now she has seen and read my Hubs she is satisfied with my excuses... ! wink

1. j.amie profile image60
      j.amieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Midnight Oil: Your name is appropriate, then.  ;0)   I'm with you on reading other hubs. I get lost in an endless hub-chain of worthy reading material. Hubpages is a great community.

It was difficult to find just one of your hubs to nominate! You have some great reading material there Midnight Oil! Glad your wife has been reading some of your stuff big_smile (just make sure to hide the cam...LOL)

1. Midnight Oil profile image82
        Midnight Oilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Glad you enjoy the material - cam NOT turned on either.... wink

16. holyjeans30 profile image66
    holyjeans30posted 13 years ago

Thank you, thank you for the nomination.  I mean I know I love my stockings, but wow lol.  I've been feeling sorry for myself lately because I feel of no value around here as a stay at home mom, instead of working like I'm used to.  But this just made me feel better. Even if I am getting made fun of by my kids and boyfriend for getting all excited lol.  Again, thank you very much and congratulations to all the great nominees.  I've been reading a lot of your hubs, have some great writers.  Good Luck!

holyjeans30 you just go right ahead and be excited big_smile It IS exciting to be nominated. (I never was, so enjoy!)

17. ladyjane1 profile image70
    ladyjane1posted 13 years ago

I know exactly how the nominees feel, it really is an honor to be nominated for this award. I enjoyed the hub very much and I congratulate everyone. Cheers.

Thanks ladyjane1, I can hardly wait to read yours big_smile

18. GamerKyleX profile image59
    GamerKyleXposted 13 years ago

Can I ask you a question? Umm... How can I get nominated?

Click on Enelle Lamb's link in the original post on this page and read all the way to the bottom of the Hub. The  "How can you become eligible to be nominated?" section will tell you what you need to know.

http://hubpages.com/hub/We-Three-Kings- … uggets-Are

1. GamerKyleX profile image59
        GamerKyleXposted 13 years agoin reply to this

thanx

19. Simone Smith profile image86
    Simone Smithposted 13 years ago

The voting is closed, and winners are CHOSEN!

Business and Employment
    The Story Of An Unlikely Online Entrepreneur
    How My Hobby Made Money For Me - It Could Work for YOU!!!
    Why Everyone Should Work in a Restaurant at Least Once

Games, Toys, and Hobbies
    Winning a Game of Chess in Just Four Moves
    The Best Low Tech Toys for Five Year Old Boys: Toys With No Batteries.
    Let's Build a Temporary Garden Railroad

Arts and Design
    Free Crochet Pattern - Quick, Easy Christmas Stocking Pattern
    Classic Atlantic Salmon Flies- Designed To 'Catch' Fishermen, Not Fish!
    How to Make a Profit Selling Your Artwork on Ebay as a Self-Representing Artist

Congrats to all the nominees, and big hat tip to the winners!!

Yay! smile

1. Midnight Oil profile image82
        Midnight Oilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"Huge Thumbs Up" - Well done everybody ! big_smile big_smile

20. TahoeDoc profile image78
    TahoeDocposted 13 years ago

Kewl!! I'll take that.

21. RedElf profile image89

Congratulations all!

22. andyoz profile image86
    andyozposted 13 years ago

Well done everyone, some worthy winners.

23. Paradise7 profile image69
    Paradise7posted 13 years ago

You know, dam*, I missed it.  I wanted to vote for the restaurant guy, he wrote a LOVELY hub, but I missed it.  Voting is closed!!!  I should keep up better, I know!

Well, hurry over to Zsuzsy Bee's Nugget hub and get your votes in early tongue (I've missed a few in the past, so now I do my best to read and vote on the first day LOL)

24. Trsmd profile image57
    Trsmdposted 13 years ago

Congrats to all the winners..

25. ripplemaker profile image78

To all the winners, congratulations!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)