Who IS This Hubber?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (21 posts)
  1. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

So are you just concerned about the amount of methane being released by it's overzealous farting from excessive self fan gratification? hmm

OR

Was it just the ever increasing price of Milk, meaning that it was becoming virtually impossible for Hubbers to Drink it with their Kahlua? hmm

What has Facebook got to do with how cows should moo here? hmm
    I mean honestly, why are you worrying about Trivial BS? big_smile hmm

1. yenajeon profile image70
      yenajeonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Rude??? sad  What are you talking about?  yikes
        Clearly you have very little humor in your life OR you merely struggle to understand people who put thought into what they say in their 'Dry' sense of humor!!! hmm

If you are going to write... then I suggest that you learn to read words in actual context.. instead of changing something quite witty, to something that intimates that the person is a non medicated grump... which I am Not! smile

There.... That would be a Positive Change to the Happy Hubbing Social network.. wouldn't it? hmm

It has been said that Sarcasm is a natural person's Natural Re-Action to Stupidity! Have you considered that? I read that on Facebook recently! - And THEY DIDN'T Consider it Spam! Or Sarcastic!!!

- I actually thought that you were being funny by asking your original question! Everyone knows who it is... Why don't You... hmm

Join Greenpeace... Global Warming Groups.... Happiness Clubs.. Whatever.... Lighten Up roll

2. To Start Again profile image69
    To Start Againposted 13 years ago

The lonely Kahlua 100%...at least for me. big_smile

3. To Start Again profile image69
    To Start Againposted 13 years ago

In all seriousness, HP does their best to keep spam and spammers off the site. We help them by flagging hubs and/or profiles. If you feel a hubber is violating something in the TOS, then flag it. Let the team know that way.

However, as annoying as serial fanning may be, it isn't really a TOS violation as far as I know. Anyone can deny fanmail left by a follower. But no, I don;t think a hubber that follows a lot of people is really high on HPs concern list. Many hubbers follow a lot of people in hopes that at least a few of them will fan them back.

4. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

Pd you and I both know how flat and sooooooo ... 2d our writing looks. I think we've both been taken the wrong way. Or maybe it's just that ... we're the wrong way lol

big_smile Abasolrootly FD

2. profile image0
      ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lol, I took Pearldiver the wrong way once, a long time ago; now I look extra hard for the messages contained within his deep pearls of wisdom.

At least, I did if he is the Kiwi? Pearldiver, are you a Kiwi? And did I was have a sense of humour failure which resulted in a short blip in our harmonious relations? Or was that another 'P'?

No.. Noo I don't partake of such RK.

You will find (Unless there is Aussi Money in it) that Kiwis get a bit protective of our Accent, as the world thinks we tend to sound like Mel Gibson in meltdown... or Aussis from Broken Hill! yikes 
        Especially in forums on the net... Where EVERYONE Knows You! roll

3. To Start Again profile image69
      To Start Againposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Honestly, I don't get it...whats not to love about Pearl and Froggy??? I mean come on!! Sarcasm and dry humor--its the stuff dreams are made of big_smile

5. tonymac04 profile image73
    tonymac04posted 13 years ago

As far as I'm aware he/she isn't floowing me - so can't be following "literally" everyone! Maybe that's why I'm having trouble finding the milk tonight!

big_smile The B-B-B-Blue Tits.... The B-B-Blue Tits got your Milk This Morning Tony!  smile

1. frogdropping profile image77
        frogdroppingposted 13 years agoin reply to this

*snickers*

Awwwwww Pd you did it again my Fruit - it's abasolrootily

lol @ u lol

2. tonymac04 profile image73
        tonymac04posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hahaha! No wonder. Hope they leave me some tomorrow! LOL!

6. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 13 years ago

That's what you get for casting "pearls" (and "froggy-isms") before cows, ya know big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

big_smile Moooooooooooooooooooooooooo Vin Right along! sad

7. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

What milk we are talking about?

1. tonymac04 profile image73
      tonymac04posted 13 years agoin reply to this

The milk the B-B-Blue tits knicked from me ROFLMAO
      And I'm moooooooooooooooooooo vin on too!

1. profile image0
        Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://serve.mysmiley.net/confused/confused0007.gif

The reference to B-B-Blue Tits is not one in regards to frozen boobs or the OP! smile
          (though your first response was very well timed!)

Blue Tits are a species of birds in the UK + that pick the bottle tops off glass bottled milk and drink it before people can get it.  Smart birds!

We used to have our milk delivered daily to our front doors early in the mornings, so that people got fresh milk. It was always in a glass bottle with an alluminium bottle top... which Blue Tits over time worked out that they could also have fresh milk, if they could peck the tops open! Which they did.

So hope that helps... though I'm sure with -30o below Blue Tits are a bigger problem in Canada than most would admit too! big_smile

1. profile image0
            Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I always admired that habit, custom, whatever you call it in some countries to deliver bottled milk right to your door. It's so nice! In my old country we would've had too many two-legged Blue tits after your milk before you have a chance. big_smile In Canada they just don't do that and I usually do not drink Canadian milk , too sterilized to my taste. So no milk for me.

8. CASE1WORKER profile image61
    CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

we stopped having the milk delivered two months ago as the milkmans idea of first thing in the morning was not mine! He delivered at 11:30 am and wondered why I was less than pleased. Now i get the milk in big four pint plastic containers and it just does not have the same clink clink of milk on the door step

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)