jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (25 posts)

New Forum ----Say something good about another hubber !

1. ahorseback profile image48
    ahorsebackposted 4 years ago

Well, go ahead , don't sit there waiting for me , I'll jump right in there before you know it !.........:-}

1. profile image0
      Lybrahposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Okay, there is this hubber who is phenomenal...Her name is Lybrah..oh, wait, that's me LOL...

1. profile image0
        Lybrahposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I love Titen Sxull.

2. A Driveby Quipper profile image60
    A Driveby Quipperposted 4 years ago

Please, don't call me a Hubber. I like Rasta 1. He has a good vibe and is very creative. If everyone were like him, the forums would be a wonderful place for fruitful discussion.

1. Will Apse profile image89
      Will Apseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

But you are one of the most active and dedicated hubbers around. So many incarnations. So many insights. So much investment of time and energy...

There, I said something nice about you.

Think of this as a cyber hug.

1. A Driveby Quipper profile image60
        A Driveby Quipperposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Will. I needed that.

2. A Driveby Quipper profile image60
      A Driveby Quipperposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I never see him around here, though. I just come by to have intercourse.

1. SmartAndFun profile image90
        SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is good to have intercourse with other hubbers. lol

3. botipton profile image60
    botiptonposted 4 years ago

For a man who sits in shadow you cast a lot of light ahorseback

4. cleaner3 profile image76
    cleaner3posted 4 years ago

There are many hubbers who respond with comments and write with dignity to who ever reads their works, when you read someone elses work please leave a comment..... it doesn't have to be a good one... it can be to only say hi or let them know you were there. I know I appreciate it very much and  do reciprocate . To the newbies, if you want others to read your work leave them a comment and most  will  give you the same .
    Treat every hubber as you want to be treated.  To all the women hubbers who really keep hubpages alive , I say thank you for your poise, dignity and the inspiration you provide to all of us dreamers.

5. singlmomat52 profile image40
    singlmomat52posted 4 years ago

I love all the Hubbers. They all write very interesting Hubs on a variety of subjects. I love DimFlaxenwicks Hubs and  ahorseback the most. I don't get on Hubpages as much as I used to and I miss it very much. But I do read every chance I get. There is one other Hubber who is my all time favorite but will remain anonymous for several reasons. You know who you are!!!!! : ) Kudos to all our hubbers!!!!!

6. ahorseback profile image48

Oh would I like to respond to everyone of you , cleaner -one kind dude , singlemom ,Ive been here  2-1/2  years and that beautiful lady has always been a tresure ......but she wont marry me .  Smartandfun , what a beautiful thought ! Driveby ...great ideas, Lybrah, but you are ! Botipton ,  It good to see you , id like to here more about Choctaws !.......Driveby quipper .......Ummmm hummm!........:-}

7. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image62
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 4 years ago

Ed I couldn't say anything about just one hubber. But I can say that all the hubbers I have come to know, love and become friends with including you are wonderful, creative, intelligent, delightful, humorous, and a whole bunch of other adjectives which would take forever to list. I am so glad to know everyone.Hugs.

8. kathleenkat profile image83
    kathleenkatposted 4 years ago

"A Troubled Man" is my colossal hero.

9. frankieonfire profile image77
    frankieonfireposted 4 years ago

AstraNomick Brought back faith I had lost in my author. She is an amazing poet and a natural teacher. Encouraging and loving and always knows just the right things to say.

10. ahorseback profile image48

Oh man ! I am so lucky to be surrounded by such beautiful and kind writers All!

11. tammybarnette profile image60
    tammybarnetteposted 4 years ago

There are oh so many hubbers that I enjoy talking with in forums and so many I love too read, right off the top of my head, The two most gracious gentleman: Qilligrapher and Epigramm smile

12. Cheeky Girl profile image80
    Cheeky Girlposted 4 years ago

Frankie, I agree. Astra Nomik aka Cathy Nerujen is an amazing lady. She knows poetry and she knows good writing. She is a spiritually uplifting person. And she is even nicer in reality than on hub pages. LOL.

And major kudos to blaise25 aka Marifel Dungo, who is a kindred spirit and a very good friend. Her hubs are incredible. As the alternate "Twentyfive", she is in Hub Pages Top 20 Most read hubbers. She once got half a million reads over a holiday period. There are great hubbers here on Hub Pages.

Hub Pages is what we make it to be. It can be as great as its users!

13. ahorseback profile image48

Does anyone else think that to be touched by another writers words is an  awesome thing to behold ?

14. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 4 years ago

I really enjoy forum discussions with thoughtful, respectful hubbers, even when I disagree with their ideas and positions. I'm not going to name names because there are many who fit into this category.

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wow, habee, thanks!  I know you meant me.  wink  And I can name many others who are on your list as well.  I think you're all fantastic.

1. habee profile image91
        habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Mo, you're DEF on that list!

1. profile image0

Aw, shucks, habee. 

I love you too, chica, and can't wait to get down there so our hubbies can do some BBQ together and fatten us up!  My honey does a mean brisket and ribs that are absolutely to die for.  And you mentioned a while back that yours does a terrific pork shoulder?  Mmmmmm!

big_smile

1. habee profile image91
            habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes. The pork butts are a joint effort. I do the rub, and hubby does the smokin'. Awesome!!

1. profile image0

Wow, you're way more helpful than I am.  The only thing I do is let hubby know if the alarm goes off because the temp went down and he didn't hear it.  Yes, we have a wireless monitor for the thermometer.

big_smile

working