Islamism, Judaism, Christianity, Bhudhism

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (118 posts)
  1. Sharon je profile image58
    Sharon jeposted 13 years ago

There have been a lot of discussions on Christianity, atheist and Bhudism. Anyone interested to take another look at Islamic teachings? What differentiates Islam, Jews, Christtian and Bhudist? What are most of the conflicts about? What makes someone Godless?

1. pisean282311 profile image61
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

What differentiates islam , jews and christians...well nothing much...at core all 3 are same...yes buddhism is different and as einstein said only religion which would be compatible with science in future...

Sharon jeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

mm.... yet they are fighting....

religion and science complementing?

2. aguasilver profile image70
      aguasilverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Maybe these statements:

Luke 10:22
      All things have been given over into My power by My Father; and no one knows Who the Son is except the Father, or Who the Father is except the Son and anyone to whom the Son may choose to reveal and make Him known.

But THE most contentious statement is:

John 14:6 (Amplified Bible)

Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

This statement differentiates the words of Christ from ANY other statement of claim made in history.

Folk dislike the conviction that the bible brings to them, they hate the fact that ANYONE will point out they are in error, and in today's world, where the BIG push is to get 'hey everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and I think you are being intolerant by not agreeing with me" Clear cut statements that leave no room for subjectivity are taboo.... that's what causes conflict.

Matthew 6:23-25 (Amplified Bible)
      ....if your eye is unsound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the very light in you [your conscience] is darkened, how dense is that darkness!

No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in).

Therefore I tell you, stop being perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink; or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life greater [in quality] than food, and the body [far above and more excellent] than clothing?

The world will ALWAYS be in opposition to what Christ taught, until He returns to finish the task.....

Matthew 24:8-10 (Amplified Bible)

All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

And then many will be offended and repelled and will begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred.

I would guess that somebody who could not start a relationship with God or chose not to do so, would be Godless, in the same way that if I do not have anywhere to live, I would be homeless.

Being Godless should not be considered bad by default, it simply means that you lack something that other people have, and you either lack it by choice or circumstance, however when you choose God, the circumstance will change for the better, which is not always the same for ungodly decisions.

This statement differentiates the words of Christ from ANY other statement of claim made in history.

allah is only god and muhammad is his only messenger...

sounds similar...isn't it?...most religions are same at core...only buddhism is exception...

1. aguasilver profile image70

"Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me."

I can quote that for eternity.

allah is only god and muhammad is his only messenger...

Has no promise in it, has no conditional tense.

Every mortal must accept or reject Christ based upon the statement He made.

Like CS Lewis wrote, Christ was either a madman, a liar or who He said he was, we each get to decide, we each get to declare our belief.

If someone wished to reject what Christ stated, that is their right.

But no one else in history has promised eternity with God simply for accepting and believing what Christ stated was the truth.

So Buddhism (much as I like some of it's precepts, and remember I live in a place where Buddhism is the main religion)actually makes no claims at all for eternal security.

Buddha never even thought to start a religion, let alone suggest that what he described was the way to anything other than temporal peace within.

1. profile image52
            paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How do you know that? Have you got anything in writing from Buddha in this connection.

It might be your guess only.

I think the truth is that all Revealed Religion are from one source the Creator-God; as in origin all religions and their founders were truthful and in principle their teachings were identical and for the same purpose; to attain nearness to the Creator-God, which is the enlightenment they talked about.

And Buddha was one such person.

Hang on, that makes you a pantheist... I thought you spouted that only Mohammed was right?

What changed your mind?

1. profile image52

Moses, Jesus,Buddha,Krishna and Muhammad always were right as they had the same message from the Creator-God, originally.

I always say that.Please correct yourself if you have any misgiving about me and my beliefs.

Like I said, pantheism....

It may well be that when eternity is revealed to all, God may turn around and say that all roads did lead to Him, but for now, my reality is that Christ stated that HE was the ONLY way to God.

So that kinda seals the matter for me, if I am wrong, then in a pantheistic 'eternity' I guess my faith is as good as anyones, if the atheists are right, we annihilate on death, so we are gone and forgotten and so what.

The ONLY problem is, YOU and everyone else is actually staking their eternity on being right, for IF Christ was correct.....

Then all others have a problem.

1. profile image0
                    just_curiousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well said aqua silver. Your whole conversation really. I see Christ as my salvation, because it's the only one that makes logical sense to me. Who can know the truth? Maybe everyone is right in their belief. Maybe they're wrong. We won't know until it's over.

2. pisean282311 profile image61

But no one else in history has promised eternity with God simply for accepting and believing what Christ stated was the truth.

re read the history...there have been many such claims...

So Buddhism (much as I like some of it's precepts, and remember I live in a place where Buddhism is the main religion)actually makes no claims at all for eternal security.

you mean you are looking for feel good factor...if so guess islam would be better than Christianity...just bcoz some one said about something like eternal thing and you believed it , does that mean he/she or you are right....eternal security is not point out here...every religion except buddhism has such claims....all claims have come from religion which preceded present religion and there is no big deal in it...it is mere promise...nothing more than that...can help person feel good but feeling good is not the end point ...is it?

Enlighten me.... and quote me one guy who said it that still communicates with His disciples.

many...sai baba - many of his disciples claim muchlike many Christians claim that they have seen him and talked with him and he has shown them direction...now i don't doubt those people , like i dont doubt christians...

a lady from saudi had written on this very hubpages about seeing muhammad in her dreams....

if u view all countries , you would find number of people who claim to have seen their god or prophet or saint or whomsoever they believe in...some say christ , so say other...the dieties or figures claimed are different but one thing is same...the people who claim about this have one thing in common...and that is human brain which is convinced about divinity of their diety ...brain is common element and so i am not suprised when some one comes up and says he saw christ or some one comes up and says he  saw god (his version) ...in end all those deities matter less and what matters is faith...

Actually if anybody told me they had 'seen' Christ, I would agree it was a mental visualisation:

Matthew 23:39
                  For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!

The next time we will 'see' Christ it will be visible to ALL humanity.

John 1:18
                  No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known].

You see, if one follows what the bible states, it's relatively easy to spot the fakes and deluded.

I said Christ COMMUNICATES with His disciples, and He does that through the Holy Spirit.... very different thing from appearing in dreams!

not much different...again product of brain...can be taken as case study for people researching on brain and christ story is pretty much same in all faiths...just name of christ changes...like christ said he is only way , many did in past...some even went on to that they are not only way but they themselves are the way...claims which cannot be made in today's scientific age...but during eras in which these people lived , we can understand...

2. Sharon je profile image58

the pure can see Gods.... smile

Thank you aquasilver for the quotes.
        1. No one knows who the son is so any chosen one can be the son? lets tell the good news to the muslims, christians, jews, budhists that they are all brothers and sisters..........

2. Mathew 6:23-25 might have a point. When some of us are too busy pursuing money or financial gain, we might have no time for ourselves what more for God..... But this might not mean we have to be poor to be closed to God, or? If so, is this the reason why people choose to be rich and away from God than poor and close to God?

3. "The world will be in opposite of what christ taught and a lot will turn away"............ This is happening.......... can we prevent?........

4. Believing is power............ God or godless........

3. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I wouldn't take a look at Islamic teachings, because it has nothing to teach, just like all other religions on Earth. wink

haha..... what do they teach then? what are the essence? and what are they fighting for?

2. profile image52
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Comparitive study of religions is interesting.
    I think all Revealed Religion are from one source the Creator-God; as in origin all religions and their founders were truthful.

1. Mark Knowles profile image57
      Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

All cause wars too huh? I see u did not answer my Kwestion paar - wot ur god do to me for not worshipping? I no ifn u worship - it gives mercy. I get no mercy - wot that meen?

I burn in pain for not worship? Or wot?

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

yes.. like the pain that i have because i dont have a mentor sad

I am still waiting. You owe me $3,789.

Libya? Not going for it. Sorry. lol

2. profile image52

You can ask yourself from the Creator-God or see yourself from Quran. I won't and cannot judge you. The Creator-God is most forgiving and most merciful.

Ah - so I do not need to worship it after all. Excellent - thank you. I was not asking you to judge me - I wanted to know what un-merciful meant. But - now you have explained that it forgives every one - regardless of if they worship or not - I understand.

Why did you tell me it only forgave me and was merciful if I worshiped it. Now you say it is merciful to all. I am a bit confused about this - which is it?

I know you speak for this allah thing - now if you could just clear this up?

Thanks.

3. Sharon je profile image58

I kinda agree with paarsurrey. One Creator, many managers: he send Mohamad first then Budha Then Jesus. Where did Jews come in, people please enlighten me?........

In every religion, there are extremists............

1. Beelzedad profile image58
          Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So, we eliminate religions, thus eliminating extremism. Great idea. smile

1. aka-dj profile image65
            aka-djposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Seems like this is what all the opponents of religion really want.

Sadly, your desired outcome would still elude you. sad

Not anywhere near as much as we'd like to see the religious extremism gone. Can you fix that internal strife? If so, feel free to carry on with your beliefs, then.

What would that outcome be? Will you kindly predict the future for us? smile

No more wars!
                isn't that what religion causes?
                Get rid of it, all will be wonderful, NO? That's all I'm saying. big_smile

1. profile image52

It is the non-religionists who play politics and cause war for material gains; the Truthful Religion is peaceful and has no teachings of war.

I don't agree with you

1. profile image0
                    just_curiousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You're exactly right, because the beginning of any religion is a message of peace. Inner enlightenment. It's only when a structure forms to spread the message that things start getting out of sync. It's like if you try to square a building, room by room, instead of as a whole. The end result is wrong. You increase the problem geometrically with every measurement. Each new philosophy that adds to the original message of the enlightened teacher causes confusion, and pulls the student away from the original message. People should simply try to get to the core of the message and see if there is enlightenment. Not take the word of any other person or structure built to explain it.

2. aka-dj profile image65

Please read the context of what I said.

You missed the point completely.

2. Beelzedad profile image58

Amongst other things, yes. I understand that religions aren't the only thing that causes wars, but it's high on the list. We can also work towards whatever other ideologies are causing wars, too, no problem. I'm sure you'd be delighted to hear that.

Yes. smile

That is no different to a religionist saying,
                    "if only everyone believed just like me, everything would be wonderful"

So, your idea of some utopia is no different to anyone else, just the means to the same ind is different.

Why should your "way" be any better than theirs?

2. profile image52

The Atheists are no innocent in this connection, in my opinion.

When we were born, we were like  white paper, we absorbed everything from our environment including teachings to be who we are. Someone has been right: every religion started off with a good intention i.e to guide, to discipline us how to be a proper human with peace, love and hope in mind.

Some stronger personalities can survive well with just philosophy that  guides them to conduct in their daily life; some are not so strong that they need to believe in super natural power especially when they are having a rough ride in life, who gives them hope, strength and may be miracles. Some are just tagging along because everybody does that.

The latest group would be the dangerous one. It is not that they don't have religion, they believe as others do but they sway easily in search of identity. Some times they don't know what they believe in because this is what people  teach and they just follow ; they  might not be able to differentiate what is right what is wrong bcos they are exposed to only one type. The youngs, the less educated could easily be brain washed or misguided bcos they don't know how to differentiate.........

What should we say on what to believe in to make things better?

Have you noticed how badly, miserably and violently religions have failed to deliver in that regard? The problem is that most religions don't allow folks to initiate or develop morals and ethics, hence the intentions of religions will always fail from the get go.

Most of the worlds religions and their followers use the system of indoctrination to perpetuate the belief system. In other words, most folks never made a choice in their beliefs, they were taught to accept their parents beliefs without question. The only choice a person can make at that point is to break their indoctrination and begin thinking for themselves.

And of course, anyone can do it.

Looks like you just described some of the negative effects of childhood religious indoctrination.

How about we start believing in mankind instead? smile

3. GodTalk profile image57
            GodTalkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Then there are the atheist extremists and all the misery that they have caused.  Maybe we can seek to eliminate atheism too and we can all agree not to have any ideas.  LOL

1. profile image52

Please don't eliminate atheism; they are already frustrated and confused with no good argument with them; they need mercy no elimination, in my opinion.

1. GodTalk profile image57

My reply wasn't meant to be totally serious. I would never advocate killing anyone if that is what you inferred from my post. It was merely a humorous attempt to show atheists that extremism is not limited to the religious and it will not go away if, by some miracle, they managed to eliminate religious belief from this world. That, of course, is not possible.

1. profile image52

I understand you; thanks

2. Beelzedad profile image58

"Atheist extremists" lol

There have been more murders committed by godless regimes in the past century than all of the previous centuries combined.
                Religion cannot be blamed for this.

"Godless regimes" lol

Yes! It would seem you are unfamiliar with history.

3. aka-dj profile image65
    aka-djposted 13 years ago

I just wanted to correct the title of this thread.

It should read;

Islamism, Judaism, Christian-ism, Bhudhism

Christianity does not belong to any "religion" list! smile

neither does buddhism...buddhism is infact more closer to science than religion or god...buddha must be view as man who studied human nature , suffering causes , mind and dealt with solutions...his path is most compatible with science and present world...

may be just  a way of living, not science?

1. profile image0
          Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Science IS and is also the father of all theologies.
          History proves that.
          Science IS religion and religious --expressed by the masculine approach to humanism. Religion (sensationalism) is the feminine expression of science.

James.

wow.... deep.

2. profile image52

Do you mean Christianity is no religion?

In fact Jesus was a Jew and he died as a Jew. He did not propound any religion and named it "Christianity". It was later invented by Paul and the Church and named it after Christ; it is a misnomer though. But as long as people say the belong to Christianity- a religion; we have to respect their choice while correcting their wrong concepts; there is no harm in it. I think open-minded Christian would accept it happily to maintain their identity.

3. Sharon je profile image58

thank you everyone.

4. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 13 years ago

@aguasilver

i agree you have right to believe in what ever you want to ..infact every one has right to believe in what so ever one wants..completely agree with it...

there is a problem with this statement, may be. People may be misinterpreting a phrase and enlarge that as the centre of a new sect and misleading others to believe what they believe in.......... dangerous no?

Then we are on the same page with this fact at least!

The greatest gift we have been given is individual freedom to be wrong or right, fortunately we have access to sufficient information to satisfy our search for what we believe to be correct, and hopefully the wisdom to realise that what we once held to be truth, is often supplanted by another truth previously unseen or discovered.

I remember about 35 years ago visiting Portofino in Italy that could only be accessed (then) by boat (someone famous got married there recently) and the boatman charged a reasonable price to take you there, but wanted double to take you back.

Being (at that time) a Bolshie bastard who objected to being taken for a ride, as well as young and fit, decided to walk back over the hillside, after all, I knew the beach was only a short distance from where we were staying.

As I climbed out of the village, I reached a peak, with exhilaration, only to find that at the top of each peak I climbed, I found another peak in front of me, and so on for what seemed like ages until hot and tired I finally returned to my hotel, for a beer, penny wise and pound foolish.

Life seems similar, each time we ascend to the peaks of knowledge, we find another peak to assail.

this could be one of the moments when we realise the existence of  the powers higher than us so that we can always stay humble regardlessly?

5. profile image52

Jesus was a Jew and he died as a Jew. He did not propound any religion and named it "Christianity". It was later invented by Paul and the Church and named it after Christ; it is a misnomer though. But as long as people say the belong to Christianity- a religion; we have to respect their choice while correcting their wrong concepts; there is no harm in it. I think open-minded Christians would accept it happily to maintain their identity.

Islamism, Judaism, Christianity, Bhudhism were all truthful in their origin as were Moses,Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and Muhammad.

who gave you or me or other authority to state what is wrong concept and what is right concept?...how do you know what you believe is right concept...your concept may be wrong too...it is better to stick to one's believe but give room to others and remain in position that concept which we believe in might be wrong too..in end no one knows the truth and what we believe in becomes truth for us...

therefore we need a yardstick: a code of proper conduct or certain teachings, agreeable by most, no?

No...any code of conduct or teachings which comes from any source other than nature is always debatable...only thing which is non debatable is natural...like you dont need to teach humans about how to breath ...any book which is being read , be it be bible or quran or veda or torah or gita divides people...even among believers of same book ,because it is interpretation...compassion, love , empathy are global...we dont need to name it as jesus's teaching or muhammad's teaching or krishna's teaching...it applies to all and figures become irrelevant...we need to promote universal human values more and figures less...who needs teachers who divide when we have values which can unite...

good points. But....... learning from nature requires a very focus and calm mind, most of us might  not have the ability to connect, unfortunately.

System is fixed like breathing system, digestive system etc; mind is not. Fixed systems won't run out of the designed procedure and functions but the thought can go east, west, north, south and even hairwired......... It's too vast and variety to grasp, no?

Actually, in a world of subjective differing opinions, where ostensibly everyone is right (I'm OK, you're OK) there will ALWAYS be one truth that will be THE TRUTH and all other lesser versions will be wrong, by default.

If their must be a higher power, then there must be a highest power.

6. Sharon je profile image58

It is a happy thing to see different point of views here so that we know which quotes have been promoting fights and wars; which quotes are similar; which might be mistranslated or misinterpreted......

People please share the quotes that irritate you so much that make you repel them or the similarities you have found among them.... Thanks..........

7. profile image0
    jomineposted 13 years ago

What is the similarity of all these religion?
    They all started from myths, magic and fictions.
    They all got so many followers, to die for the claim.
    They all make millions of idiots now.
    They all have money, power and influence.
    They all work for the same.
    They all are divisive.
    They all make human life a suffering.
    They all act like alcohol in soothing silly peoples' minds.

Difference?
    They all differ in name and the names of there central characters!!

haha. richto.....

a good one should make people living happier,on?

like alcohol ? excited or high with mild dosage; uncontrolably beserk when overdose?

1. profile image0
        jomineposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So you think the terrorists were normal?

which statement makes you think so?

Their act of terrorism is not but the persons might be. They are probably misguided to believe what they believe in and fight for is heroic, making a lot of money etc.......

8. profile image52

The Atheists also differ; they are as many denominations as their number perhaps; they are not united but confused.

No - we all agree. Dear me - please stop lying about me - this is not peaceful behavior.

Thank you. wink

why they became atheist? to get confused?

1. profile image52

In frustration and confusion they accepted Atheism; they are not fruit of any scientific method; history does not prove it.

history doesnot prove god either...so you may say despression of seeking meaning of life turned people into being religious..

may be they are searching and found an understanding better than what they see in some disappointing religious people.

Legends came out from somewhere. Ancient human connected easily with super power because their lives were simple and the mind of some were pure. Parting of the red sea; inspiration of Muhamad and Sidhartha etc are proofs, may be.

you reap what you sow i.e if you sow confusion, you get atheist. Science, no?

9. profile image52

From the inception Atheists have never formed any government in any part of the world. Had they been united they would have formed one.

Did the Atheists rule in any part of the world in human history?

Please stop being silly. This is why political religions such as yours always cause wars.

Of course atheists would not form a government - we are peaceful. sad

i think Republic of China. They are atheist, err, communist to be exact. They are united.

Are you a communist too Mark?

1. profile image52

Atheists won’t own Communist China; as China is widely believed to have caused the deaths of 40 to 70 million people from 1949 to 1976 ; they have to lift this baggage with this claim.

They cannot afford to lift this baggage.

Why? please elaborate?

3. pisean282311 profile image61

@paar atheist have always been in minority in the world...as humans we believe in illogical things more ...rumors spread faster than fact, lies flow easily than truth...

1. profile image52

That shows their incorrect and illogical stance.

right...it is logical to accept something like falsehood and not accepting it ,knowing well how humans live is illogical...you are right...humans are fascinated by stories ,myths and speculations ..or else religion can't exist ..there has to be logical in illogical behavior of humans to believe in something like religion...

2. spookyfox profile image60
          spookyfoxposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wha? Being a minority is wrong? Seriously? If anything, I'd think the number of people agreeing on something being the majority tends to imply lack of quality, specially these days.

Wouldn't you agree that the quantity of people in this world and throughout history, who are and were, whether by chance or their own flaws, ignorant and limitted in their knowledge, constitue a majority?

aha.......... which means?

1. spookyfox profile image60
              spookyfoxposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Means that the number of people believing in something is proof of nothing.

well said smile

10. Sharon je profile image58

Can i encourage you to debate on the sentences or phrases of a believe that you think are misguiding, promote wars or anything like that?

11. profile image52

From the inception Atheists have never formed any government in any part of the world, in my opinion.

Did the Atheists rule in any part of the world in human history?

If so, where.

China, Russia, Antartic?

12. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

Hitler murdered millions to create a super-race of the perfected. What's the difference between that and religion where only the perfected avoid the holocaust in after-life?

Religions in the ancient time pronounced wars to discipline. The ancient Gods were a little dictator like, may be, to make know they are Gods and that people shall follow and worship them.  Good and Evil always stand together.

We are created in His likeness. But we have more serious  flaws like greed, hatred, etc that diverted the purpose and make Hitler or the like believed and behaved as if they are Gods. Probably

13. Sharon je profile image58

May be these are a few misinterpretation that create terrorism or wars in current time:

Juz 2-2: 190-195

190: Dan perangilah di jalan Allah orang yg memerangimu, tetapi jangan melampaui batas.

Blue Text Fight on the road of Allah whoever against you, but do not be extreme or go overboard.

191: dan bunuhlah mereka di mana kamu temui mereka, dan usirkan mereka dari mana mereka telah mengusir kamu. Dan fitnah (timbul kekacauan) itu lebih kejam drp pembunuhan.

Blue Text And kill them where you meet them, and chase them out of where they chased you off. Creating chaos is crueler than killing.

193: Dan perangilah mereka sampai tiada lagi fitnah, dan agama hanya bagi Allah semata. Jika mereka berhenti maka tiada permusuhan kecuali mereka yg zalim.

Blue Text And fight until the chaos ceased, and religion is for the sake of Allah only. If they stop then no hostility except for those who are cruel.

195: Dan infakkanlah (hartamu) di jalan Allah, dan janganlah kamu jatuh je dalam kebinasaan tangan sendiri, dan buat baiklah.

Blue Text Donate your wealth in Allah's way, and do not fall into your own destruction, and do good.

Juz 6-4:171

Wahai ahli kitab! Janganlah kamu melampaui batas dalam agamamu....................

Blue Text Dear kitab members! Do not go overboard about your religion or belief..........

Please correct if there are any mistakes.......

14. profile image52

@Sharon je

[2:191] And fight in the cause of Allah against those who fight against you, but do not transgress. Surely, Allah loves not the transgressors.
    [2:192] And kill them wherever you meet them and drive them out from where they have driven you out; for persecution is worse than killing. And fight them not in, and near, the Sacred Mosque until they fight you therein. But if they fight you, then fight them: such is the requital for the disbelievers.
    [2:193] But if they desist, then surely Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful.
    [2:194] And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is freely professed for Allah. But if they desist, then remember that no hostility is allowed except against the aggressors.
    [2:195] The violation of a Sacred Month should be retaliated in the Sacred Month; and for all sacred things there is the law of retaliation. So, whoso transgresses against you, punish him for his transgression to the extent to which he has transgressed against you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … ;verse=189

I think it is very rational.

thank you. pardon my poor translation.........

1. profile image52
  15. profile image52

Islamism, Judaism, Christianity, Bhudhism were all truthful in their origin as were Moses,Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and Muhammad.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)